Speedy Cash Complaints & Reviews

Speedycash.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 6, 2016

Speedy Cash Contact Information

Business Name: Galt Ventures Inc.
3527 N Ridge Rd

Most Recent Speedy Cash Complaints

Is Speedy Cash a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingGalt Ventures Inc. Listing

Fraud, scam

Getting harassing calls, now an email demand for $8500.00; I Have no loan with these clowns, never heard of them.

They do not know the law very well from the content of their letter and what they are proposing to do to me.

They are going to notify my employer and have the sheriff serve me at my front door. There is a name signed at the bottom and an email address.

Speedy P****y – 7201 Cameron Rd Austin TX 78752 | 512-458-1422

Most Recent Speedy Cash Reviews

More About Speedy Cash

Speedy Cash AKA Rapid Cash AKA Galt Ventures Inc.
3527 N Ridge Road Wichita, KS 67205
Phone: (316) 722-3801
Web: galtventures.com

Consumer Comments For Speedy Cash

• Tamara Green

Yes they took $1123.00 from my account all at one time , even after I talked to the Customer Service Representative prior on the phone not to because I have other bills to pay. I was like WTF!!! Don’t go with Speedy cash they are heartless. At least I paid My Rent and Light bill

• littleman

I got the same letter as Babycakes this morning same everything just different name David Sparrow what should I do

• Babycakes

Received this in my inbox. It is such a scam and a scare tactic. Completely illegal to threaten to take all wages etc. I have never had a p****y loan.

Today at 1:59 PM

CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA)

This Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

CASE NO: EDC824265/A
    AMOUNT OUTSTANDING: $786.53

We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings on November 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 24 HOURS we will register this case in court. Consider this as a final warning. And we will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict actions against you. Your salary and all your wages confiscated.

Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you.

And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

We will be forced to proceed legally against you and once it is processed the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the law suit will be the next step which will be amounting to $6300.00 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.

Please let us know what your intention is by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will submit the paper work to your local county sheriff department and you will be served by court summons at your door step.

Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, P****y one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick P****y, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic P****y, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National P****y, Paycheck Today, P****y OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America P****y Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations. “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by a Cash Advance Related Company.

WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.

TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU AGREED

By electronically signing this Loan Agreement by clicking the “I AGREE” button below, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you have downloaded or printed a copy of this Consent for your records.

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE CASE OUTSIDE OF COURT THEN CONTACT TO SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT kgrainger0066@gmail.com

Sincerely,

SHWAN WILLIAM

Speedy Cash (ADV.AMERICA)

Austin, TX.

• JoG

Identical to the one I just received. Scam!

• Lillian

SUCH A SCAM!!! The loan company pretended to be speedy cash and than said you been approved for a loan of $1000. They asked me to go to the bank and withdrawal the money. I did exactly that. As soon as I left the bank the representative told me that I needed to go to a local CVS Store and buy Green dot money Pak. In purchased them and load the cash that they sent to me previously and read off the verification numbers on the back. Next they said that I would have to talk to their Verification Department. Before i spoke with them the representative told me that he will send me a total of $1500 and not $1000 but that I should go back to the bank. At that time I told him No because I already left the bank and was tired of the run arounds. At that point I told him I do have $500 cash so I did the same process as the others. After that I spoke to the Department of Verification and they verified alot of my personal info. Soon after about 30-40 minutes the guy said okay everything is done and your money shall be back into your bank account. Soon after about 20 minutes my account was overdrawn by $1000. My bank was suspended and than told me that it was going to closed due to this Scam. Now i lost $500 out of my personal pocket.