Speedy Cash Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Speedycash.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: September 11, 2015

Speedy Cash Corporate Contact

Business Name: Galt Ventures Inc.
3527 N Ridge Rd
Wichita, Kansas 67205 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-333-1360
Company Contact: Doug R Rippel - President
Corp Website: speedycash.com

Speedy Cash Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Speedy Cash Complaint

Is Speedy Cash a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingGalt Ventures Inc. Listing

Took Money Out Of My Account Without My Permission

I took a loan out with Speedy Cash during the holidays. I fell behind on a couple of payments. I finally made what I thought was the amount that I owed to cover the interest fees on the 11th. The website stated that I would have to make another payment until Feb 20th. I went about my day. Later I came home to find that they had taken the full amount of the loan out of my account without notifying me!

I called to tell them that they had made a mistake and they said that they had the right to take the full amount since I was behind. I told them that i had made a payment and that the website said I wasn’t due for another two weeks. They said that they had added fees to my account and the amount that I had paid only covered those fees, not my late payment.

They just raided my bank account without any warning! I need the money that was in my account in order to feed my family and put gas in my car. They are thieves. The interests rates are so high that you’ll never be able to pay off the loan!

Stay away from them. They are heartless.

Speedy Cash – 2514 Ben White Blvd Austin TX 78745 | 512-351-4367

Consumer Comments For Speedy Cash

• I got the same letter as Babycakes this morning same everything just different name David Sparrow what should I do

• Received this in my inbox. It is such a scam and a scare tactic. Completely illegal to threaten to take all wages etc. I have never had a p****y loan.

Today at 1:59 PM

This Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

CASE NO: EDC824265/A

We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings on November 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 24 HOURS we will register this case in court. Consider this as a final warning. And we will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict actions against you. Your salary and all your wages confiscated.

Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you.

And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

We will be forced to proceed legally against you and once it is processed the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the law suit will be the next step which will be amounting to $6300.00 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.

Please let us know what your intention is by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will submit the paper work to your local county sheriff department and you will be served by court summons at your door step.

Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, p****y one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick p****y, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic p****y, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National p****y, Paycheck Today, p****y OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America p****y Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations. “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by a Cash Advance Related Company.

By electronically signing this Loan Agreement by clicking the “I AGREE” button below, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you have downloaded or printed a copy of this Consent for your records.

Speedy Cash (ADV.AMERICA)

Austin, TX.

• SUCH A SCAM!!! The loan company pretended to be speedy cash and than said you been approved for a loan of $1000. They asked me to go to the bank and withdrawal the money. I did exactly that. As soon as I left the bank the representative told me that I needed to go to a local CVS Store and buy Green dot money Pak. In purchased them and load the cash that they sent to me previously and read off the verification numbers on the back. Next they said that I would have to talk to their Verification Department. Before i spoke with them the representative told me that he will send me a total of $1500 and not $1000 but that I should go back to the bank. At that time I told him No because I already left the bank and was tired of the run arounds. At that point I told him I do have $500 cash so I did the same process as the others. After that I spoke to the Department of Verification and they verified alot of my personal info. Soon after about 30-40 minutes the guy said okay everything is done and your money shall be back into your bank account. Soon after about 20 minutes my account was overdrawn by $1000. My bank was suspended and than told me that it was going to closed due to this Scam. Now i lost $500 out of my personal pocket.