MobiLoans Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 877-836-1518
Corp Website: mobiloans.com

MobiLoans Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest MobiLoans Complaint

Is MobiLoans a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingMobiLoans, LLC Listing

Please Beware!

I received a loan from mobilloan in the amount of $1500.00 today my principal balance is $1425.00. As of today i paid mobilloan $655.00 and only $75.00 is applied to the principal.

Please, please, please! This is a very expensive loan… Please read all the fine details that was my big mistake! Mobiloan is a loan loan shark company!

This is truly a nightmare and i don’t want any other person to go through what i’m going through. I’m going to pay this loan in full but i want all consumers to be aware of this company.

Please beware of all tribal lending companies!

Consumer Comments For MobiLoans

• I did call service department for my receive pay in full in 12 112013 but no result give to on line or stamen to my house .if you see this note please give a message with letter by your company or on line to my address this is very appreciate your business thanks you William Chen (2431497110)

• Be aware mobiloans is offering a line of credit in PA since p****y loans are prohibited in the commonwealth the max they can charge you is between 6 to 7.5% interest per year moreover they need to be license and register in PA to do business with residents of the commonwealth. PA 8 and 18 Chapter 51 in other words you don’t have to honor their contract it is unlawful .

• They are a ridiculous scam. They are staffed by ignorant bill collector types. Their fees are in excess of any principal, I borrowed $600, after $450 in repayment they claimed I still owed $610??? How can I owe more than the original amount after paying $450? They are a joke and need to be shut down They claim to lend with $20 on every $100 – that’s not the case. They are dishonest, rude and ignorant!!!

• They are a scam. I borrowed $600 and my payments are $100 a month. Well out of $100 dollars, $65 of that goes to fees and only $45 goes to paying them back for the $600. Huge scam, run away while you can.

• I have a loan with Mobiloans as well and I have had a very pleasant experience. They let me know right up front that the loan has a ridiculously high interest rate and if you understand interest and p****y loans then nothing about the fact that only 25.00 was going to your principal balance should have seemed strange to you. I have had them for almost a year now and they have been nothing but nice, and I have never had my information stolen or weird companies taking money from my account. I personally think you might have applied to many places looking for a loan and thats how your information got stolen, just my opinion. If you have horrible credit like me then you know how difficult it is to get a loan. I reccomend mobiloans to anyone, If you are a responsible consumer now, read the details of what you’re getting into and there will be no surprises.

• I agree with Nicki. I understand what goes to "juice" and what goes to principal and they have always been upfront with me. When I have called customer service the rep has always been professional.

• niki like you my credit is bad but i am satisfied with the company EXCEPT as i have come to find out; if you have windows 7 in any form, they do not recognize that system and you can not reset your password. i can not get to my account