MobiLoans

Corp Phone Number: 877-836-1518
Corp Website: mobiloans.com

MobiLoans Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest MobiLoans Complaint

Is MobiLoans a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingMobiLoans, LLC Listing

Personal Info

I was thinking of getting a loan from them. After faxing my info they kept saying they didn’t have anything from me. This is BS – they had my ID and it was on the same paper as my paystub and social security number, so they had it. I kept emailing them and they would have the same stupid standard response.

So I refaxed everything and so I did. On my bank statement they asked ONLY to see the beginning and ending balances, my name and acct number, so I redacted everything else which is my right because they do not need to know who I pay my bills to, they just emailed me and said that they want a redacted copy of my bank statement, which will not happen.

I now had to put a fraud alert on my credit report, and am in the process of closing my bank account because they have too much information and is asking for more.

Consumer Comments For MobiLoans

• I did call service department for my receive pay in full in 12 112013 but no result give to on line or stamen to my house .if you see this note please give a message with letter by your company or on line to my address this is very appreciate your business thanks you William Chen (2431497110)

• Be aware mobiloans is offering a line of credit in PA since p****y loans are prohibited in the commonwealth the max they can charge you is between 6 to 7.5% interest per year moreover they need to be license and register in PA to do business with residents of the commonwealth. PA 8 and 18 Chapter 51 in other words you don’t have to honor their contract it is unlawful .

• They are a ridiculous scam. They are staffed by ignorant bill collector types. Their fees are in excess of any principal, I borrowed $600, after $450 in repayment they claimed I still owed $610??? How can I owe more than the original amount after paying $450? They are a joke and need to be shut down They claim to lend with $20 on every $100 – that’s not the case. They are dishonest, rude and ignorant!!!

• They are a scam. I borrowed $600 and my payments are $100 a month. Well out of $100 dollars, $65 of that goes to fees and only $45 goes to paying them back for the $600. Huge scam, run away while you can.

• I have a loan with Mobiloans as well and I have had a very pleasant experience. They let me know right up front that the loan has a ridiculously high interest rate and if you understand interest and p****y loans then nothing about the fact that only 25.00 was going to your principal balance should have seemed strange to you. I have had them for almost a year now and they have been nothing but nice, and I have never had my information stolen or weird companies taking money from my account. I personally think you might have applied to many places looking for a loan and thats how your information got stolen, just my opinion. If you have horrible credit like me then you know how difficult it is to get a loan. I reccomend mobiloans to anyone, If you are a responsible consumer now, read the details of what you’re getting into and there will be no surprises.

• I agree with Nicki. I understand what goes to "juice" and what goes to principal and they have always been upfront with me. When I have called customer service the rep has always been professional.