MobiLoans Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 877-836-1518
Corp Website: mobiloans.com

MobiLoans Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest MobiLoans Complaint

Is MobiLoans a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingMobiLoans, LLC Listing

SCAM! Robbed me!

Mobiloans started making ACH withdrawals from my account in January 2015 in the amount of $135. I DO NOT owe Mobiloans any money! As of February 1st, they have attempted to debit $135 from my account every day, my account is now $1000 negative due to fees and these SCAMMERS compromising my account. I’m working with the bank to press charges and shut them down right now!

This should not be allowed, but unfortunately they get away with it since they operate outside the jurisdiction of the United States from an Indian Reservation in Mississippi. The holding company who owns Mobiloans is the Tunica/Biloxi Indian Tribe. I just can’t believe that our nation’s natives have resorted to bank fraud and scamming their own kind.

I am 50% Cherokee Indian, but yet they steal my hard earned money and have robbed me of my bank account! This should be illegal

Consumer Comments For MobiLoans

• This company took advantage of me in time of need and now I’m paying for it. I applied for it without doing much research only to find myself in a bad situation. They charge ridiculous rates for interest screwing you financially even more. I ended up cancelling a couple days later after applying and had 2 different reps tell me they would waive the $100 cash advance fee they charge you. After speaking with multiple supervisors about this issue they explained to me they couldn’t waive the fee because I didn’t cancel within the 5 days. This is not my problem, if someone says they’re going to do something they should honor it regardless of the stipulations.

• Complaint Filers, Thank you so much for the information. Companies like this should be shut down. It has gotten too scary, how easily these companies will abuse personal and financial information. I had started to fill out an application, but then stopped when they wanted my banking account info. If it hadn’t been for your guys, I would have been the next victim.

• omg stay away from these people that will rob you

• I’am going with a debt relief company to get my loan taken care of,will this work

• I did call service department for my receive pay in full in 12 112013 but no result give to on line or stamen to my house .if you see this note please give a message with letter by your company or on line to my address this is very appreciate your business thanks you William Chen (2431497110)

• Did you get a reply?

• Be aware mobiloans is offering a line of credit in PA since p****y loans are prohibited in the commonwealth the max they can charge you is between 6 to 7.5% interest per year moreover they need to be license and register in PA to do business with residents of the commonwealth. PA 8 and 18 Chapter 51 in other words you don’t have to honor their contract it is unlawful .

• They are a ridiculous scam. They are staffed by ignorant bill collector types. Their fees are in excess of any principal, I borrowed $600, after $450 in repayment they claimed I still owed $610??? How can I owe more than the original amount after paying $450? They are a joke and need to be shut down They claim to lend with $20 on every $100 – that’s not the case. They are dishonest, rude and ignorant!!!

• damm that happen to me,pay pay pay and you still owe more that you got

• They are a scam. I borrowed $600 and my payments are $100 a month. Well out of $100 dollars, $65 of that goes to fees and only $45 goes to paying them back for the $600. Huge scam, run away while you can.

• I have a loan with Mobiloans as well and I have had a very pleasant experience. They let me know right up front that the loan has a ridiculously high interest rate and if you understand interest and p****y loans then nothing about the fact that only 25.00 was going to your principal balance should have seemed strange to you. I have had them for almost a year now and they have been nothing but nice, and I have never had my information stolen or weird companies taking money from my account. I personally think you might have applied to many places looking for a loan and thats how your information got stolen, just my opinion. If you have horrible credit like me then you know how difficult it is to get a loan. I reccomend mobiloans to anyone, If you are a responsible consumer now, read the details of what you’re getting into and there will be no surprises.

• I agree with Nicki. I understand what goes to "juice" and what goes to principal and they have always been upfront with me. When I have called customer service the rep has always been professional.

• niki like you my credit is bad but i am satisfied with the company EXCEPT as i have come to find out; if you have windows 7 in any form, they do not recognize that system and you can not reset your password. i can not get to my account

• you work for them,they steal money from people