MobiLoans Reviews

MobiLoans Reports

Most Recent MobiLoans Complaints

Is MobiLoans a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingMobiLoans, LLC Listing

MobiLoans Was The Worst Decision Ever!

I received a pre approved letter from this so called company early in September 2016. I previously applied with them in 2013 but was denied.. So I had to update my banking information by sending a voided check and a form authorizing Mobiloans LLC to do ach transactions on my account.

So on the 25th of September 2016 I requested funding as I had an emergency coming up on October 1st 2016 so I felt I had enough time to get the funds. They promise you funds by the next business day so by Wednesday I hadn’t received the funds I called their customer service department and spoke to very rude people (including a manager) and was told pretty much that my account information was updated wrongly by one of their staff so the the money was sent to the wrong account and they had to wait to get it back in 3 business days before I could request it again which left me not being able to handle my emergency in time.

Thanks Mobiloans for absolutely nothing but the worst experience ever on top of your highway robbery interest rates!

Most Recent Reviews About MobiLoans

Submit a Complaint or Comment For MobiLoans

• Michele

I think people are confusing a line of credit with a loan. They are not the same thing. I got the money I needed, and then paid it off over a 4 month period. It costs some money, but nothing that wasn’t told to me up front like how much they charge per $100 borrowed and how much the mInimum payment would be every 2 weeks. Much cheaper than cash advance places or using overdraft protection, because you can pay it back over more time if you need to…but it shouldn’t be treated as a loan, it needs to be treated more like a cash advance.

• Yes, many companies do so. The fact that they want to hide they’re writing the fine print, so as not to catch the eye. And then people pay much more

• KP

Don’t understand these comments. I NEVER had an issue with this company – everything was made clear up front, was easy to request and add money and interest rates were FAR lower than most of the scammy p****y loan companies out there!

• carlos

Website is always down, you can never access the account

• Carolyn Jackson Bynum

They should know state lending practices. In Louisiana, An online lender has to be state licensed if they have a presence in the state. Since mobiloans is using a Marksville Louisiana address as their physical address they are required to be licensed. But guess what they are not licensed by the state. So according to the state of Louisiana office of financial responsibility your contract isn’t considered legal and you are not required to pay them back. You will have to contact the state the office is in baton rouge.

• Matt

they are an Indian reservation in Louisiana. Completely legal. The state laws do not apply to the reservation.

• DC8PIC

The VAST majority of complaints I see here are whiners crying about the price. I just received a solicitation from them and I took the time to READ the details and went to their website and READ the prices and disclosures there. Yes, the price is high and it shouldn’t be a surprise to any of you whiners if you took the time to READ what you were getting into BEFORE getting into it! If you want a low interest rate, then go to a bank and get a loan there! However, most of those whiners here destroyed their own credit by not paying their bills and they are not credit worthy at any bank. Nobody put a gun to anybody’s head and forced them to take their offer. Its the same old story, isn’t it? Fail to do what you should do but then BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE. Before you reply claiming I must work for them, let me save you the trouble…I DON’T!!!

• Jenny

Then it must be you have nothing to do than to make a lengthy reply to something of no concern. Read a book

• Mari Wojciechowski

WOW, it must be easy for you to call People like us whiners, but I did read it (the fine print) and not once did it say no matter how much you pay the f@#$%ng payment is never going down. I mean I took out this loan to help me not to f#$% me over. You must have money to throw away. I don’t

• Rob Kilgore

I just took out a loan with Mobiloans and EVERYTHING is completely spelled out. It clearly tells you how much your principle payment is going to be….it tells you how much your interest payment is going to be…..it tells you what the one time cash advance payment is going to be. It also CLEARLY states that by paying the minimum payment you WILL be paying back more in interest fees than what you borrowed. For those of you WHINING, you either cannot read or are completely clueless on how these types of loans work. Oh and it also gave me a complete payment schedule of how much the loan would go down after each payment.

I just think there are some idiots that don’t understand.

• abby green

This company took advantage of me in time of need and now I’m paying for it. I applied for it without doing much research only to find myself in a bad situation. They charge ridiculous rates for interest screwing you financially even more. I ended up cancelling a couple days later after applying and had 2 different reps tell me they would waive the $100 cash advance fee they charge you. After speaking with multiple supervisors about this issue they explained to me they couldn’t waive the fee because I didn’t cancel within the 5 days. This is not my problem, if someone says they’re going to do something they should honor it regardless of the stipulations.

• anna

Complaint Filers, Thank you so much for the information. Companies like this should be shut down. It has gotten too scary, how easily these companies will abuse personal and financial information. I had started to fill out an application, but then stopped when they wanted my banking account info. If it hadn’t been for your guys, I would have been the next victim.

• thomas coggins

omg stay away from these people that will rob you

• thomas coggins

I’am going with a debt relief company to get my loan taken care of,will this work

• William

I did call service department for my receive pay in full in 12 112013 but no result give to on line or stamen to my house .if you see this note please give a message with letter by your company or on line to my address this is very appreciate your business thanks you William Chen (2431497110)

• Chrissy Jamie

Did you get a reply?

• Jaime Reyes

Be aware mobiloans is offering a line of credit in PA since p****y loans are prohibited in the commonwealth the max they can charge you is between 6 to 7.5% interest per year moreover they need to be license and register in PA to do business with residents of the commonwealth. PA 8 and 18 Chapter 51 in other words you don’t have to honor their contract it is unlawful .

• Kathryn

They are a ridiculous scam. They are staffed by ignorant bill collector types. Their fees are in excess of any principal, I borrowed $600, after $450 in repayment they claimed I still owed $610??? How can I owe more than the original amount after paying $450? They are a joke and need to be shut down They claim to lend with $20 on every $100 – that’s not the case. They are dishonest, rude and ignorant!!!

• thomas coggins

damm that happen to me,pay pay pay and you still owe more that you got

• ijkm

They are a scam. I borrowed $600 and my payments are $100 a month. Well out of $100 dollars, $65 of that goes to fees and only $45 goes to paying them back for the $600. Huge scam, run away while you can.

• Nicki

I have a loan with Mobiloans as well and I have had a very pleasant experience. They let me know right up front that the loan has a ridiculously high interest rate and if you understand interest and p****y loans then nothing about the fact that only 25.00 was going to your principal balance should have seemed strange to you. I have had them for almost a year now and they have been nothing but nice, and I have never had my information stolen or weird companies taking money from my account. I personally think you might have applied to many places looking for a loan and thats how your information got stolen, just my opinion. If you have horrible credit like me then you know how difficult it is to get a loan. I reccomend mobiloans to anyone, If you are a responsible consumer now, read the details of what you’re getting into and there will be no surprises.

• brad johnson

I agree with Nicki. I understand what goes to "juice" and what goes to principal and they have always been upfront with me. When I have called customer service the rep has always been professional.

• sonny

niki like you my credit is bad but i am satisfied with the company EXCEPT as i have come to find out; if you have windows 7 in any form, they do not recognize that system and you can not reset your password. i can not get to my account

• thomas coggins

you work for them,they steal money from people