Gateway One Lending Reviews

Corp Website: gatewayonelending.com

Gateway One Lending Ratings

Gateway One Lending Reports

Most Recent Gateway One Lending Complaints

Is Gateway One Lending a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingGateway One Lending & Finance Listing

Villains, thieves and scoundrels

First off, they waited over a month to tell me who they were and where to send my payment. Then the collection calls started.

I have a month late ever since, even tough I pay every payment each month. In the beginning I used to answer their calls and told their collections agents that they never contacted me and told me where to send the payment, I was called a liar and other names!

I no longer answer their calls. They call if the payment is only 3 or 4 days past due. They call at 8AM and as late as 945 PM! They are just terrible. I ask to speak with a manager and never get anyone.

Stay away from this despicable company.

Most Recent Reviews About Gateway One Lending

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Gateway One Lending

• Robert Karidis

I dont know what the situations are with these folks but i have never had a single problem with Gateway One. I am on my third car financed through them. When i pay extra it is applied to the balance. But then i pay my payment on time or early. Not NSF checks or anything like that. My interest rate has been as low as 1.99 and the highest 3.24. I am well pleased with the service. Will not finance anywhere else. Only problem is you have to go through a dealer to get financing but that is only a minor problem. Thank you Gateway One for always doing right by me.
    Robert Karidis. Missouri.

• Dave

Car loan with them I sent them my bank statement showing payment was made they replied well we don’t have record of it or it posted to another account. I said well you need to investigate you see my proof of payment they said well sir you need to make a 2 payments now so your not behind contacting my lawyer this is fraud

• Brandon

Hello! I’m going through something similar with them. I’m contacting my lawyer. How did it pan out for you with your lawyer?

• T CLARK

I was under the impression that this company was a promising new start for first time dealers. I guess with any new business entity a powerful lawyer is needed!

• Rachel

I am disappointed In this company everything was great until for some reason my check bounced, I had money in my account so there was no reason for it to bounce. Was told they can refund the fees but I’d have to call back, everytime I’d get a different person who said they couldn’t do it, now it’s they cannot refund a $50 NSF fee. I was told it was just a butt load of fees not a specific one for that alarming amount, I’m assuming they have a bad bank if it’s that large even my bank doesn’t charge that. She kept saying different amounts during the call and I called her a liar as she said different things. So after months and months of calling they have yet a different answer to benefit them. I did nothing wrong and am being forced to pay for it. They say MY bank charged the fee, I called my bank and they laughed at this company stating that. I had to argue with this company only for them to tell me no still. How they are still in business a wonder as the BBB page is full of complaints and I can see why, they suck with customer service and treat people very poorly.

• Elliott

I had the same problem. This was supposed to be a simple interest loan with no prepay penalties. When I sent extra for principle reduction, and state it on my check, they still applied it to future payment. Thus interest still accumulates. This is a industry trick to stick you with unwanted interest payments. It is 2015 and you are telling me that your system can’t process additional principle payments and that you have to send to another location. BS. Run from this company…Run

• Rachel

They give me the run around as well it is complete BS. You get so many different answers. No one is willing to help you just steal your money.

• Smith

This company is hands down the worst company I have ever dealt with when it comes to car loans! They do not make the payment according to your instructions no matter if you pay over or if you pay just the payment. When I called to ask why this is happening they said you needed to mail it to their CA address not the TX address, But really it doesn’t matter they do it no matter where you mail it. They just apply it where they see fit and of course it always in there favor. They are rude and lack the customer service skill they need to have to deal with the public. If I were you I would definitely try and not use them ever unless you want the hassle that comes along with this company.

• aggie

The worst customer service. I also can’t believe that they have not been able to get caught up on their technology. To make a payment over the phone, I have to say my full ss# (no one does that) what a joke and on top of that you have to tell them your full address, phone number, dob & employer, 20 minutes later if you’re lucky they might take your payment after all the BS they put you through if you’re not already steaming by then Their customer service do not know how to sympathize with customers, they do not understand anything. I’ve had it with this company, I swear I wish I never ever had my loan through them.

• YADIG

This complaint is very common with FOLKS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LOAN THEY HAVE. BASICALLY IF YOU PAY ANY LOAN LATE CONSISTANTLY THEN YOU ARE SUBJECT TO LATE FEES AND ALSO YOU WILL PAY MORE INTEREST IN THE LONG RUN. SO EVEN IF YOU DID GO THRU A DIFFERENT LENDER, YOU WOULD BE SUBJECT TO SAME FEES. YOU CANT TREAT A CELL PHONE BILL AND AN AUTO LOAN BILL THE SAME. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION. YOU EVENTUALLY WILL PAY ALL FEES SO YOU GET YOUR TITLE AND YOUR NEXT CAR LOAN WILL PROBABLY BE EASIER FOR YOU TO TACKLY SINCE YOU ARE NOW MORE FAMILIAR WITH LOAN TERMS. I HAVE WORKED FOR DIFFERENT BANKS AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SO BETTER GET USED TO IT BUDDY AND ADAPT. I AM NOT ON THE BANK’S SIDE OR THE CONSUMER…..I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS FOR THOSE WHO NEED SOME EDUMACATION…..COMPRENDE….YA DIG.