Ally Auto Loans Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Ally Auto Loans Profile

Ally Auto Loans Picture

Corporate Information

Business Name: Ally Financial Inc.
Category: Loans

Average Rating: 1.11 of 5
Based On: 9 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Ally Auto Loans

Jerks!

I have been unemployed since October 2013. I have sent out numerous resumes and filled out many applications. I have been trying to keep up with my car payments as well as I can. I have borrowed money from friends and relatives but hate doing it. I receive calls from Ally 2-4 times per day. They are very rude and sometimes nasty. I have explained my situation to them many times and they just don’t care. I can’t be the only person unemployed in the USA!

The beginning of January my mother was very ill and in the hospital. I missed the calls from Ally because I was at the hospital. They accused me of not returning their calls. I finally called back one day and explained what was going on. I told them that I AM looking for a job but wasn’t able to at that time because of my mother possibly dying. The female I spoke with was very rude. I kindly said “maybe I can pay you after my mother dies with the rest of her life insurance money”. She actually answered “When do you think you might receive it?” WHAT?

I am tired of this company and WILL NEVER get a loan from them ever again. My mother died on February 1, 2014 and I still have not found a job. They are heartless bastards!!!

View Comments View More Ally Auto Loans Complaints

Is Ally Auto Loans a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Ally Auto Loans Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About Ally Auto Loans

7 thoughts on “Ally Auto Loans

1. Ally Financial has the absolute worse customer service. My husband has authorized me too many times to re to obtain information on this account and I get the same runaround. It took them three months to correct an issue with the account and it kept going into collections. I talked to about ten different account representative in a span of 10 months with someone always seeming more than willing to help. I sent the same documents over and over again and one of the documents had an error that they made and wanted me to pay for it. After it was all over with, I had over paid them by one months payments. I absolutely hate dealing with them and this wasn't even a bad credit loan, just a bad finance company loan.

2. I am writing regarding the three late payments 30 day late, payments in June, August and September, 2012 that Ally Auto has reported to Experian, Equifax and Transunion for my account. Talking to the overseas customer service is pointless and not helpful. The Fair Credit Billing Act requires that you bill correctly, that each statement be sent to the correct address, that you not ignore change of address requests, and that you facilitate disputed charges in a manner prescribed by law. The Act also stipulates that you provide lawfully requested information concerning my account upon request in a timely manner.

3. I called to verify that my Husbands account was paid off and I was told I was not authorized -Okay no problem I got My Husband to give Authorization and the Representative tried to add my name to the account and not just as an authorized person on the account and I immediately asked them not to add my name . When I called initially they stated to stay on line for a survey. When I ended the call they cut the Survey off so I could not add any comment. This company seems to be fishy or at least their Customer Service is the worst in the business.

• The incident just happened. Their Customer Service does not understand English and words inferred.
      No problem because Word of Mouth goes much further.

4. I asked for a deferrment on my car loan. The customer service woman could barely speak english and then told me I had to pay a partial payment for the next two months. Because I was from South Dakota it required a signature. When i received the paper work, the payment was placed to the end of loan and nothing due. I signed and faxed back. A month later received a late notice with a late fee. I called and after a long wait told I didn't owe anything and system updated. Supervisor would call in next 24 hours to explain what happened. Over a week later and still no call. Really poor service

5. sent money order 3/2/13 for car payment for march ally claims never received it that one called western union an its never been cashed,never was late with a payment in 6 years fax a copy of money order,havent heard anything yet, called to make sure they got fax never called me back ,said boss was at meeting

6. Tried to get a paper title to car paid off in 2009. Sent me a release of lien letter and told me to take it to DMV for my title. Cost me $87.75 for a duplicate title. DMV said it issued original title to GMAC (now Ally). I called Ally and requeted my money for the title since it was never sent to me. Got the run around. Asked to speak to a higher authority. They said someone would call back in 3-4 days. STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!