ACS Legal Group Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: acs.incorporate.cashadvance@gmail.com
Company Contact: Patricia Jackson - Collections Manager

ACS Legal Group Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest ACS Legal Group Complaint

Is ACS Legal Group a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingACS Inc Listing

danmartin.debtcollections.usa@gmail.com

We are hereby to inform you that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.
It seems apparent that you had chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with your p****y Services.

At this point you had made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(4) ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FTC & YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT THIS FRAUD.

As we have shared with you in previous letters, read your loan agreement; the next step is clearly defined. It could cost us both a great deal of time and money; you can avoid this by taking care of this now.

The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL.

If you do not take immediate action:

We will be forced to download this case against you and once it is downloaded the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the law suit will be the next step which will be amounting to $4674.67 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges and the due amount pending on your name.

Thanks for being our customer,

Regards,
ACE Legal Group of Attorneys.
Copyright © 2013 ACE Legal Group of Attorneys | Privacy | Terms of use | Carrier
———————————————————————————————————————
Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re transmission dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

10 Most Recent ACS Legal Group Complaints

More About ACS Legal Group

AKA: ACS Legal Department, acs incorporation, acs inc collections.
Additional Contact Information: Principal: Mike Jones | ACS Legal Group is also known as: Advance Cash Expert | LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS | Legal Group - USA | Advance Cash America | Advance America Cash Services | AACS |

Associated Company: Advance America

Consumer Comments For ACS Legal Group

• I have received several emails from Brenda Tucker as well. I have requested multiple times for an actual copy or statement from an account. She avoids the request completely and the last email states that full payment of $310 would be fine on Nov 3rd and a receipt will be provided as soon as payment is made. After the last email I received after requesting proof the company is legitimate and a statement I was sent a list of my personal info including my social. I responded that the information was pretty easy to obtain and that her name is listed as a scam attached to the law firm email she was sending from. That is when I get an email stating that full payment is ok Nov 3rd and that paying my money pak is good because it will prevent someone else from obtaining my personal info. I am notifying attorney general here in Arizona. I have multiple times requested even a phone number from her and she completely avoids the issue. I would never submit any info to her or anyone saying they are from this business. Some of the personal info she gave was correct, but the account she gave me was definitely one I do not recognize as it is from a bank I do not have.

• yep i just got 4 emails from a terry jones with a thompson law group
    saying the money was deposited in my acct march 2013.
    heres the thing i dont have a bank acct
    and i sure as hell wouldnt apply for a pay day loan i demanded the address
    and the last 5 of my ss

• my mom got one as well from someone named Brenda Tucker and we were almost going to pay them when we was told paypak card are a scam and the number she gave us was out of service so now I know it a scam .

• I received the same email yesterday, after a number of threatening calls. Obviously, the email was a scam, complete with a number of grammatical errors. I called the number on the email and, of course, talked to an Indian-sounding man. He gave me the same info other people received: putting money on PayPal card, etc. I told him I couldn’t get the money for a few hours. After ending the call, I called the company that I supposedly owed. They said this “legal restitution” company has been using their name and are working to clear it. I then called my state’s Attorney General’s Office to notify them. After my “time” was up, the scammers called me repeatedly, leaving more threatening messages. I finally redialed them, telling me to leave me alone. Within minutes, I received a call from a local number. It was an Indian-sounding man, telling me he was a member of my local police force!!!!! I immediately called my local police. These people are awful!!! I guess they have really scared a lot of elderly people.

• I got the same email everyone else got. Following is part of the email I got. Certainly they are scammers. One reason that proves that this Company are scammers is that the email came from a G Mail address. If this is a legit Company, they would have an internal Company Email account. They wouldn’t have to use G Mail. The fact that they use G Mail proves that they are not a legit business.

FILE NUMBER : W/ 177

Due Amount: $946.74

Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP

This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

If they were legit, they wouldn’t use Email, they would send a Certified Letter. I am sick of these scams. And by reading other complaints, the only difference is that the phone numbers are different.

• I received an email for the same reason. I called them and it seems it gets rerouted to India. I called 3032618949 and asked then to talk a supervisor or a manager they got very upset they refuse. They want your email address after I gave them the information they could not find the information. I advise them I was going to sue them they hung up the phone. I called them again and they did not pick up the phone nor they have and answering service. They are scam artist BBB should take them to court For impersonating a lending institution.

• I just received the same email as everyone else with the exception that the name Daniel Spencer, Law Enforcement was attached at the bottom of the page. I replied to this email and told them to go pound sand!

• I dont understand why they would need to verify my address by email, because for the last 2 months they have been threatening me with serving me papers at home and work…. CRAP!!! The only way to put Matt Williams out of business is to file a complaint with fbi.gov/scams-safety

• I also got one … says pretty much the same thing.

• My 86 year old father-in-law has been receiving numerous calls that are the same as those mentioned in the numerous other posts above. He received the same letter with the amount of $956.75 . The phone calls have been rude and pretty scary for him. The grammar does not follow the English language and is identical to those mentioned above. He has been pretty upset with this and we are really close to doing something legal to make them stop….any suggestions of what might work?

• RECEIVED THIS EMAIL TODAY. HIGHLY BELIEVE IT IS A HOAX

Case File: APRVG10014;
    Total Outstanding: – $870.69
    Case File Transferred: – December 2013
    Loan Company: – ACS INC.

As we put your SSN into our National Checking Database System, we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that is the reason Court has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and SSN. Now if you want to take care of this issue than you have to pay an out of Court Restitution Amount which includes the late payment charges, penalty charges, interest rate on the loan amount and actual loan amount = Restitution Amount which is $870.69 or else the lawsuit amount which is about $4203.86 WILL BE DOWNLOADED AGAINST YOU. If you want to settle this matter today itself, then you can get some percent deduction on the Restitution Amount and you can take care of this issue by making the payment of the Settlement Amount today. You have to send us a promissory note to stop your case file temporarily out of the court house. So get back to us ASAP.
    We are very sorry to say that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within seven days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Government, so before the legal charges get really serious against you, we are notifying you about these legal charges. But as we were not able to reach you so we are sending you a final notification Email. Your case file# APRVG10014 and since it’s a legal matter you will need our help, so call or email us right now to make a payment and freeze down this case.

AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT, UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED three SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

Now, this means a few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your reporting officer or manager about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to begin litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

The Factual Basis for the complaints are as follows:
    You accepted to return the funds from this aforementioned advancement as per contract.
    And as per the agreement the funds have yet to be returned and the collateral has proven to be null that is to say of no value.
    At present, ACS INC is seeking either of the following remedies:-
    All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract

Dear CUSTOMER as we were investigating your profile, we found you to be a genuine person so it is our duty to help you out but for that we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know when you can pay the requested $870.69 to settle this case.
    This is our final notification to you as we found you to be a genuine person as told you before. You can resolve the issue by paying out of Court Restitution Amount/ Settlement Amount as decided by the Court House. You have to give us a flat answer without any excuse.

If you want to resolve this matter then contact us immediately during working hours. (Monday To Friday 9.30am to 5pm EST) on 1-646-367-8148 or reply back to this email.
    NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION UNDER CREDIT BUREAU.
    ACS | Privacy | Terms of use
    —————————————————————————————————-
    Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments are strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation

• i also recieved the same email
    Dear Debtor,

Kindly verify your mailing address, as we are going to send you important documents, so we wanted to confirm the mailing address before we send any of those papers.

Just to remind you, this is regarding the e-mail we sent you earlier and we did not receive any prompt response from your end to set up the payment and to avoid the charges.

For any questions and concerns, do get back to us so that we can help you with a solution if indeed you want to get rid of the consequences. You can e-mail us back. We work from 9 AM EST to 6 PM EST.

Matt Williams,
    Sr. Investigation Officer
    ACS Law Group

i replied asking what it was about then got this email
    We are talking about the loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the company Advance Cash America which has now gone up to $988.87, they do have a signed copy of the contract which is signed under your e-mail address, also would like to mention your computer’s IP address and your SSN was also traced when you were signing the contract with the company.

The company have more than 14 technical evidence in order to prove the money was successfully deposited into your bank account.

Best Regards.

def thinkin its a scam

• Just received this email today!! These people are unscrupulous! and should they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

CUSTOMER ID: 654258

CASE FILE #: OH – 552741

PAST DUE AMOUNT – $986.75
    CREDITOR – ACE CASH SERVICES.

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with p****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

Your line of credit is over 60 days past due, but it is not too late to restore your good standing!

We want to serve as your trusted financial resource in the future, but to do that; we’ll need to come to an agreement on the past-due balance.

If you believe you are unable afford the payment options we have offered, contact us right away by phone or email and we will do our best to accommodate an amount you can commit to.

(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you. We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1-347-468-8964between 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON +1- 347-468-8964

UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEY

Copyright © 2014 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

ACE CASH SERVICES.

Phone: (347) 468-8964

• I got also today!!!! I hope they enjoy my response.

• I just got this one also and I mean identical down the acct is the same the money owed is the same. These guys are driving me nuts.

• i have also received e-mails from this company. I have never had a loan with the company they are talking about. They sent me a e-mail once requesting that i verify my address for the court papers to be sent if they were legit would i need to verify my address for them they would already have it.

• Sorry Michelle, your just out the money. But you should report to the State Attorney Generals office and the FCC>

• got the same email today. again for the 2nd time.

LOAN/DEBT INFORMATION

DUE AMOUNT-$955.67
    LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorporation.
    This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Federal Government, so before the case if filed we would like to notify you about this matter.
    It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with p****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.
    (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
    (4) ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER FRAUD.
    Now this means few things for you, if you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your manager/Concerned HR department about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
    If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our company Attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
    WE CARRY ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.
    And once you are found guilty into the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit which totals to $4271.15, excluding loan amount, attorney’s fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have /can’t afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department contact through EMAIL between 9.30am to 6.30pm(EST).
    IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH
    EMAIL BETWEEN WORKING HOURS.
    UNITED STATES DISTRICT ATTORNEY
    Copyright (c) 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use
    ————————————————————————
    ——–
    Any review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

• I got the same exact email today word for word except there is a number in mine 347-774-0572 supposedly the us district attorneys office us

• who was the guys name at the end of the e-mail i got a similar e-mail and the guys name is Ricky Brewer from ACS Inc??? does this name seem familiar

• So here’s my question, we made a payment arrangement with them a while back and they did the deductions on the scheduled time, but we weren’t able to make the final payment and now were getting a letter of intent to ruin us, so if there a scam how can we get our money back and who can I report this crap to to get them busted?

• rcvd this email today
    FILE NUMBER :: A/4-5644

DUE AMOUNT :: $921.84

LOAN COMPANY : : ACS Incorp.

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

(4) ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER FRAUD.

And once you are found guilty into the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit which totals to $4852.15, excluding loan amount, attorney’s fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have/ can’t afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

347 871 4990 between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm(EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH

EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON 347 871 4990

UNITED STATES DISTRICT ATTORNEY

• I received the exact same email… word for word! Can you say #SCAM???

• OMG!! I received the same exact email word for word but just a different number was provided. The phone number that was on the email is 347-871-4990. I never have gotten a p****y loan. This had scared the crap out of me .Didn’t have that type of money to be paying back. Everytime I tried calling the number all it was doing but ringing but no one ever answered. I had emailed them and had asked them what p****y loan company was I suppose to had borrowed from.When and what time and what date and what was the computer ip address that I supposedly had used to get this loan.Only response I had got was if you can’t pay this amount back.U leave us with the further action to prosecute you and wish you the best.Never one time did they answer any of my questions and I found that quiet strange.The person that supposedly been sending me the email is from a Mathew Hyden. Glad I decided to google some info on this company and read people’s comments.Thank you for the info.I was scared as ever.Never had I been in any trouble and I had received that email

• I received the same email. I will contact the BBB and FTC.

• Received a similar notice the phone number is from India- Mention INS in a reply email and they wont bother you again

• They are not shut down. I got two email. Send a copy to your local FBI and your attorney general. Let see if we can get them shut down. When I told them my account was current they asked for the receipt number. The phone number is a messaging center number kinda of like the ones you can get from the Greensheet or Penny Saver newsletter. I have all the time in the world to go after them before they scare some elderly person with health issues.

• I ALSO RECEIVED A EMAIL TOO SAYING THAT THEY DEPOSIT IN MY ACCOUNT BACK IN 2012 I WENT TO THE BANK AND THEY SHOW ME THAT THERE NO DEPOSIT IN THAT MONTH OR YEAR THAT THEY SAID SO THE FAX THEN THAT WAS NO DEPOSIT MADE AT ALL.

• They sent me an e-mail today the same as everyone else is getting, except it wasn’t even my main e-mail, it was one I use for online game accounts. They are just scammers. The URL they post their e-mail from does not even exist (http://www.acslegalcollection.com/). So yeah, I hope these guys are shut down sometime soon as they are highly annoying.

• YEAH IM GETTING PHONE CALLS THIS IS CRAZY I AM GOING TO CALL THE STATES ATTORNEYS OFFICE AND THEY R SENDING THE EMAIL TO MY SPAM NEVER EVEN APPLIED FOR A LOAN

• Here is an email I received today… I am pretty sure this is against the Fair Debt collection act

Creditors- Cash USA which is a parent company of more then 400 cash websites and internet web portals in USA and operates under different names in different states.

Apart from getting laid off by your current employer after we send them the legal notice you will be blacklisted from getting any job.

Through an IRS (Internal Revenue Service) your social security number will be put on hold causing severe damage to your credit history or credit report and your income paychecks will be put on hold.

Any child support, disability, unemployment or retirement benefits will be either place on hold or will be stopped until the outcome of the case.

Our primary job was to notify you about the case before we send you legal document in the mail because once this case gets registered then we won’t be able to help you out of court. Our client is least interested in getting the money at this point as they want to just go ahead and start taking legal actions however we wanted to contact you and give you last chance to resolve this case out of court.

If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.

Please let us know what is your intention by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will meet you in court house.

• I received a phone call to my cell phone on a Monday. The voicemail left was a voice by a man with a heavy Indian/Arabic accent. He was barely audible. His message said to call him back immediately after receiving the message or to have my attorney call him. If I did not call he wished me good luck in the situation about to fall on me. It was very scary and intimidating. I immediately called the number back just to see who it was. They answered by saying a name of a law firm, the name I did not catch. Today, Thanksgiving day, I received an email that looks pretty official, saying I owe $400.00 from a loan and that I have 48 hours to respond or I will be taken to court and my employer will be notified.
    I have never had a loan with cash advance- ever. The document although looking official, has poor grammar and has my name listed no where on the email. I would think if I were really going to court the document would be hand delivered by a police officer or something and would at least have my name, court date, time, and some signatures. I googled this and found this site and all of these reviews. Don’t fall for this! SCAM! Glad I checked it out!

• I was contacted at work and threatened to be servied and was demanded that I get an attorney. The also demanded a call back and told me I defrauded a company and stole from them. I need them to stop the harrassment. the # that called me was 866-460-0275 and hername was Ashley King ext. 336. she is demanding a call back today.

• got same email 315 636 6596

• I got an email from them yesterday and I am turning mines over to the Attorney General Office, the BBB and the FTC because I don’t even know who they are but my email was a very threatening email also just as everyone else’s was. I haven’t worked in over three years so why would I try to get an advance from anybody? I guess some people have nothing better to do but I guess this is also employment for some, scamming and harassing others.

• Ok thanks

• I received the scam email from ACS Legal solution as well. Advance America scammers are just irriitating. AS our State attorney general office of consumer affairs had told me, " If they dont provide any legal signed documents signed by me or by a person making p****y loan, there is no legal case. p****y loans are regulated by the state you are living. the Dept of Financial institutions OVERSEE these companies to be able to operate with in your state.
    Any constant harassment by phone or email needs to be reported to your state Attorney General’s consumer office.

• i have been trying to get a hold of for a whole week to see if yea receive my payment. Because the phone number that I have 229-518-4222 it does not work.A recorded comes on and says the number is not a working number.

• Did you send them a payment Kathy?

• Please tell me you did not send them money, did you and if you did please do not send them anymore money. It’s a scam.

• I got an e mail from
    ACS Legal Group stating I would be prosecuted for non payment of a loan with a company. I did not get the loan online and I got a settlement with them two years ago. I have gotten these messages and phone calls about different companies. They never say exactly who the company is I call information and no such company exists. The last one was in Georgia. No listing. I fell for this in 2009 and found no loan on my records. Why would I do this again? Never did!

• i have been getting threatening mail from these people as well…and I NEVER took a loan in my life besides my car and my home.. i told them send me real proof and not just words they feel like writing and told them i think they are a scam.. i am glad i checked here..proves i am not crazy!!!!!

• Here is the email I received this morning. I am glad that I googled this company. I don’t have a p****y loan, but this still made me nervous. Glad to see that it is a scam. Hope they get prosecuted for this kind of threat.
    DUE AMOUNT-$1495.63
    LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorp.
    You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within
    couple of days.. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before
    something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It
    seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to
    contact you in order to resolve your debt with p****y Services. At
    this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice
    but to protect our interest in this matter.?
    ACS LEGAL GROUP
    LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS
    +1-(347)-753-8205

• Oh my goodness .I received this same notice & I wrote back & told them I had no loan & never have & if they continue 2 bother me I was going 2 a lawyer.I have never heard back .That is exactly who it was.I cannot believe these ppl r so lazy that they don’t want 2 work 2 earn their keep in this world that they would go @ scamming ppl .BEWARE .

• I received the same notice today with the same contact#. I had received calls at work from a male with an Indian accent a few months ago. He had stated that my social security number was under investigation and to avoid being brought into court, I had to pay. I repeatedly asked for the name of the creditor but the man did not understand me and kept asking for my debt information and that they would see me in court and "God help me". I have not heard from them since and today I receive the email with the exact same information as you indicated above. I do have an attorney and am going to ask him to look into it. The email is very scary and has made me very nervous as it threatens to prosecute me for check fraud, wire fraud, etc. It gives a 48 hour notice but does not reference the account name, their address or provide a copy of any agreement referencing the debt.

• I received the same email you got, samephone numbers everything.

• I got one too, letter for letter. Came here to verify if this could possibly
    be real. Thanks for telling me it isn’t.

• I have received numerous emails from ACS Legal Group, the first was in June 2012. Each email received over the course of almost 1 year were for different amounts and various "cash advance" services. ACS Incorporated, Advance Cash America and Pay Day America are the companies I allegedly owe money. Each time I receive an email I respond that I do not owe any money and to stop sending emails.
    Something needs to be done about this group beyond filing complaints with BBB to put them out of business.

• I am comforted in knowing that this is a scam. I considered it such from the time I received the email 4 minutes ago. Mine has a different phone number that didn’t work: ACS LEGAL GROUP LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS (229) 518-4822. LOAN INFORMATION Due Amount- $984.28 from Loan Company- Advance Cash America. They seem to like the $4271.15 amount, which in my case is only the fee if I don’t contact them before it goes to court. Well, see for yourself below:

And once you are found guilty into the court house then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

ACS LEGAL GROUP LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS (229) 518-4822

It said my comment was too long to submit the whole thing. So there it is, so it seems like they are moving around a bit to stay ahead of the cops, probably.
    Hope everyone checks around before actually paying them any money. I sure won’t.

• I was contacted by them on May 21, 2013 about a 984.00 loan, I borrowed 200.00 from Cash Advance in 2010 and was incarcerated thereafter. Of course I couldn’t remember all of my outstanding debts and to my knowledge, this is the only one…just had to see because my wife said she Googled them & it was a scam…

• I received an email from advanced cash America, it worried me right away. They said I owed $984.28, I was about to call the number but then the Holy Spirit guided me and told me to go check it out on Bing, so I did and found all these reviews, I hope nobody gets scammed by these people, and that they are caught.

• I also received a letter saying I owed $636.00 I do not recall getting a loan from them.

• I HAVE JUST RECEIVED EMAIL STATING THE SAME THING MY NAME WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED ON EMAIL THEY JUST SOMEHOW GOT MY EMAIL
    THIS IS RIDICULOUR I HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE AT ALL
    SCAM!!

• I got the same email from these people. They were requesting and amount of $4896 plus other fees.

• I have received several e-mails & now phone calls. The last e-mail actually had United States Attorney General or US District Attorney printed at the bottom. They gave me until the close of the business day to respond or be taken to court for a pay day loan plus over 4,000 dollars legal fees. this has been going on for almost a year.

• I am not only receiving e-mails but the harassing phone calls are driving me crazy, I can not even function with so many threats. 2 days from HELL.

• I did not get phone calls from these people only threatening emails. I think this should be stopped. First thing they tell me I owe 3 different amounts. First $300.00 then it went to $663.00 then to $993. and now up to $1400.00. Each time it is a different person emailing me. I want this to stop. I have consolidated my bills and this p****y loan should be included and they have no right to still prosecute or take me to court. They refuse to send me anything in writing to show where payments have to be sent so how would this be my problem I am trying to resolve this issue with them.

• Tax season 2012 – I almost lose all of my clients. The software did not run/work I was on the phone with them everyday asking them to fix the errors and they finally stopped taking calls. I am glad that I switched to a new software in February.

• This is the same phone number that called me 6 times in a 30 minutes time frame on my place of employment. They even went so far as to go to my immediate supervisor and misrepresent the fact that I owe them money and unless I settle up with them they were going to show up on my place of employment and arrest me. I instructed them to call my Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney which they refused to do so and even continued to threaten me with arrest. Once I got off from work and went home, they even told my 16 year old that they were on their way to arrest me and that he better tell his mom to pay the debt of $983 tomorrow or go to jail. This man’s name was Matt Williams. He even e-mailed me several times in one day requesting money.

I think it would not be hard for the FBI to trace this man’s e-mail address and arrest him; something needs to be done.

• Over the course of the last 12 months, I have received 7 letters like the ones listed here. Each letter has different amounts on them and none of the amounts are the same on any letter. They contain poor English grammar and different phone numbers to contact them. They are all supposedly 2 day/48 hour notices prior to legal action. The company is Advance Cash America they are supposedly collecting for. I have never done any business with this company They are a scam. I didn’t even find all the letters until I received the most recent one and searched my email and found the rest. Don’t give them any money.

• I received an email from them as well 5-15-13. My name is not even mentioned in the email, I have never done business with them! I will forward the email onto my local State’s Attorney so they are aware of the this scam. I live in South Dakota.

• Great thanks to PLATINUMHEARTBEAT LOAN company who made it possible for me to upgrade my business level till now. Am very glad and happy because all other company get me down by asking much and through those **** i never get the loan, until i met these company who helps me out with $110,000 without asking much from me. Truly i want to thank the manager of PLATINUMHEARTBEAT company who seriously help me through and ensure i got my loan service very safe and faster without delay. Now i will all say thanks and again congratulate them for their great and sufficient help service they render.. I consider them as the best because they are real, i have seen and tested them.. They are the best loan lenders on this internet. You can email them for a fast and safe loan funds at:platinumheartbeatloanfirm@gmail. com

thanks,

• I just received the same email today that freaks me out. I owe $984.28 what a SCAM!

• Hi Becky, I got the same email today saying i owe a pay day loan. I know i don’t owe any loans. I called the same number you have and, the guy hung up. Also i looked it up on the internet and found all these stories. WONT GET A DIME OUT OF ME …….

• This is obviously a phishing scam – please do not pay any attention to it. They are trying to get money from anyone who will listen and be scared by their tactics. Look closely at the e-mail address – not the display address, but the actual address…I am sure it is from a random account. Next, pay close attention to the spelling of words in the letter/e-mail as well as the grammar used to write the e-mail. On the ones I have looked through they all had mis-spelled words, grammatical errors and were just plain ridiculous. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! If you owe money to anyone you already know about it – don’t let these losers win.

• Yeah you are stupid

• Does anyone know how to contact someone regarding this company? My husband got the same email and we want to make sure his identity is not being stolen. please help if you can

• I had been contacted by this company in repeated ocassions by email and nasty calls. Everytime they had contacted me,I asked proof of upaid funds and even checked my Credir Report on a weekly basis. But, no debt is existent in my credir report as indicated by this company. When I tell them they are calling the wrong person, the agent is very rude and threats with "taking legal actions". Last time, I told them upfront that they new they are a scam and that they should stop calling me. Well today, I got another email telling me that this is the last chance and that they will see me in court. The question is For What? I Went online and google Pay Day America to call this company directly…Guess what! No records are existent with my name.

• I received the same email in my spam folder this morning at 6:46 am.

• part 3
    We believe that this was not your intent and these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at (585) 496-7800.NOTE: THE MODE OF THE PAYMENT WOULD BE ONLY THROUGH MONEY PAK AS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY VISA/MASTER DUE TO INSECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY.
    IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON (585) 496-7800.

• part 2.
    Now, this means a few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
    If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this e-mail, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

• This is so annoying and awful.. i just got this email. I think I will file a complaint with the attorney general’s office.__

From: "ACS Legal Group" <anitaliebman@acslegalgroup.com>_LOAN INFORMATION__Due Amount- $997.45__Loan Company- Advance Cash America__You are going to be legally prosecuted within a couple of days. Your Social Security Number has been marked as Red Flag by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.__It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash America. At this point you have made your intentions clear and left us with no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.__UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:__(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION_(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD_(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION__

• tell them go f**k a cow. lolololol they are harmless cowardly crooks who use fake names and use fake numbers. dont pay them a dime. two years ago they tried telling me the cops are coming to my house to arrest me. well its been two and a half years and im still waiting lolololol. dont believe anything they say its all just to see if your dumb enough to believe them so they can make a easy dollar. they are a scam. thats all lies.

• scam artist

• I received a phone call and then the exact same email. They were nasty and would not provide me with any information. I’m glad I checked this site. When I asked them to provide me proof of this debt they said the only way I would get proof is when they took me to court.

• i’ve recently got an email from the same company… luckily when i called and they have asked for my account info and name i did not given any information, just my first name only. Since the agent was rude and hung up i began to investigate on this company and found out many fraud victims that had received the same email

Dear Debtor,

As you are aware, you have a small pay day loan bill of $663.00 that remains unpaid. We feel we have done everything possible within reason to collect the money you owe us. We have decided that unless you make immediate plans to repay us this money, we will write this debt off our books and claim it as “bad debt loss” to the IRS.

Did you know that any money you owe us and don’t pay should legally be declared as “additional income” for you or your business during the year in which you incurred the debt?

If we decide to write off this debt, we will use IRS form 1099-A which will show the IRS that the $663.00 became income for you and bad debt for Advance Cash Services.

Please, for your sake, pay this bill or contact Advance Cash Services to set up some type of Settlement plan for you. If we have not heard from you within 2 days of the date of this e-mail, we will submit papers to the IRS to initiate action.

• Dont worry about acs legal group it is a total scam, because I already talked to a lawyer and he said they have no power to do anything plus if u look at the email u were sent there is alot of errors in there grammar that they use so dont lose any sleep over this they are trying to extort money from u.

• We had a scam also over a loan that required a payment by going to Wall green’s and buying a vanilla Visa prepaid card and then you call their number and give them the vanilla card number. At the end the guy on the phone tells you that it is a scam and that is what the do for a living. He said that they are in Jamica and there is nothing we could do. I reported it to visa and our bank covered the funds as most banks have a fraud departmet. There are good loan companies out there, but you have to check them out.

• I jsut recieved the exact same email including the dollar amount. I deleted the email in it’s entirety.

• I just received the same email. I went to the police department to file a report which i did. The people who have been calling me are middle eastern people. One lady called and said she worked for the government and that I would be arrested if I didn’t pay another called this came from a man. This people are just trying to get money from wherever they can. So I took my complaint and letter to some top lawyers in NYC.!!! This letter is a fraud!!! They got in touch with the FBI. Whatever u do don’t sent any money!!! They also use different area codes!!! BEWARE!! Don’t sent any money and watch ur bank accounts. I never even heard of Advance Cash of America!!

• I rec’d the same email word for word as posted above saying I owe $663.00. I am contacting my attorney about this.

• Ashley do not send these people money I contacted law enforcement these guys are scammers I knnow they tried it with me i’m still here not locked upthey want money via western union no money order ar credit card they are scammers hope this help you

• No need to contact an attorney – ignore them – This is obviously a phishing scam – please do not pay any attention to it. They are trying to get money from anyone who will listen and be scared by their tactics. Look closely at the e-mail address – not the display address, but the actual address…I am sure it is from a random account. Next, pay close attention to the spelling of words in the letter/e-mail as well as the grammar used to write the e-mail. On the ones I have looked through they all had mis-spelled words, grammatical errors and were just plain ridiculous. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! If you owe money to anyone you already know about it – don’t let these losers win.

• I received the same email today (sigh) and have received many phone calls from these bufoons. It is annoying to say the least, and I have reported them numerous times. I have spoken to a representative at the FTC and he advised me: If you do receive a call from them or even respond to their email, request that they forward all documentation they have to you via the United States Post Office. And if they do get your work number and call you there to tell them they do not have your permission to call you at work. Usually when you tell them to mail all the documents they stop with the calls.

• I have the same exact threat word for word from these people but this guy’s name was Jack Martin, no company website available and only a gmail acct. to reply to. Interesting. I will be filing a formal complaint against these people and sending it off to the BBB to add to thier list.

• i received an email this morning from acs legal group stating i owe994.56 for advance cash america–i’ve never had a loan with this company. I have used a few online loans companies and have paid them off. I was told by one of the legitimate loan companies that they do not threaten with legal action. They will send certified letters and most are willing to work with you if you have a problem. These foreign sounding people are just trying to scam you.

I requested a copy of the documents and have not heard back from them!!!

• I received the same email with the same exact amount 994.56 for advance cash america. This is a scam.

• I got the same email from "Steve". He refuses to give me a mailing address and I have told him I refuse to give out banking information over the phone. He keeps replying with threats of legal action within 72 working hours. It is a scam that they try periodically – I have started deleting the emails because if you respond, they keep threatening you.

• I got this same exact letter and it is a JOKE…I do not owe this money and if I did it is NOT to them…I disregarded the email and laughed these people are good but NOT that good,,,nice try! FYI….i think it is a REAL COINCIDENCE that our amounts are exactly the same too bahahhahahha!

• ST PAUL CATHEDRAL FINANCE
    ===============================
    This is a Christian Organization formed to help people in need of
    help, such as financial help. and help them out of their financial
    crises. If you are short of cash and in need of financial assistance
    ST PAUL’S CATHEDRAL FINANCE is the best solution.
    REV JAMES BENJAMIN
    EMAIL: [ stpaulcathedralservice@gmail.com ]

• Stop trying to prey on people who have already fallen victim to scams by others. You are evil and remember – all you put out in life comes back to you. Shame on you!

• Hi Liza!
    I just got the same exact e-mail!!!!!!!!!
    I got so upset and kept asking them to send me proof!
    I still haven’t heard from them……..
    This is just a crime!!!!!!!! They made me sound like a criminal…..They had me thinking I was crazy and really took out the loan they accused me of!
    Something neds to be done about this!!!!!!!!!
    Hang in there Linda………I am so glad I read your comments!

• What does it take to get these people to stop this. This is freightening, even though you know they are scams. Why can’t they be stopped. If I did something like this, I would be in jail !!