ACS Legal Group Complaints & Reviews

Most Recent ACS Legal Group Complaint

Is ACS Legal Group a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Loans Directory ListingACS Inc Listing

Final Notice And Arrest Warrant Email

I get emails like this at least every two weeks, total scam do NOT fall for it. No one is going to email a warrant to you or even tell you that you have one unless it’s the real police.

From: attorneylisawatkins@gmail.com [mailto:attorneylisawatkins@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 10:59 AM
Subject: Final Notice And Arrest Warrant to CHASITY SPAIN

Hello CHASITY, Attention

Find Your Warrant Copy: – FA-0825765 which will be going to release on your name.

This is the Last and Final chance for you.

This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number VA-80617792 with one of Advance Cash America Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Advance Cash America Has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

CASE NO: EX-306621

Amount Pending Outstanding: $989.68

It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash America. At this point you have made your intentions clear and left us with no choice but to protect our interest in this matter and to recover the pending amount with penalties Charges after filing this case in the Court.

Let us informed you that we have more than 17 kinds of technical proof against you to prove that you are guilty and committed the following frauds.

1. Violation of Federal Banking Regulation.

2. Collateral Check Fraud

3. Theft by Deception

4. Electronic Fund Transfer Fraud.

You can Email us back to get the payment mode too.

settlementcashadvancedept@gmail.com

Now, this means a few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

If we do not hear from you within 4 hours of this e-mail, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred and we will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict against you, your salary wages will be garnished to recover the outstanding amount with penalties.

WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you are found guilty into the court house then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4565.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

We believe that this was not your intent and these steps are unnecessary, We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department through Email us: settlementcashadvancedept@gmail.com

Please let us know what your intention is by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will submit the paperwork to your local county sheriff department and you will be served by court summons at your door step.

Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Advance Cash America Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance America, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to as the “ Advance Cash America Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). The Advance Cash America Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Net USA, Advance Cash America Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Advance Cash America, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, P****y one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick P****y, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic P****y, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National P****y, Pay check Today, P****y OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, EHz Money Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America P****y Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations. “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by Advance Cash America Related Company.

WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.

TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU AGREED.

By electronically signing this Loan Agreement by clicking the “I AGREE” button below, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you have downloaded or printed a copy of this Consent for your records.

AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY THROUGH AN EMAIL US DURING WORKING HOURS (From Monday To Friday 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM CST)

Note: To make the payment you would have to contact our email address

settlementcashadvancedept@gmail.com

Bureau of Defaulters Agency- Debt Collection Management

We are informing you that if we will not receive your payment then unfortunately we have to proceed further with the legal action against your name

Note: – If you ignore this email and failed to take care of this debt than all of your bank account will be seized through Major Credited Bureau within Seven Business Days that’s why your co-operation will be appreciated.

NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS.

Mark S Brown
Senior Investigation Officer (US).
(Department – Law & Enforcement)
Cash Advance Debt Collection
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Most Recent ACS Legal Group Reviews

More About ACS Legal Group

AKA: us.acs.debtcollections1@gmail.com, ACS Legal Department, acs incorporation, acs inc collections.
Additional Contact Information: Principal: Mike Jones | ACS Legal Group is also known as: Advance Cash Expert | LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS | Legal Group - USA | Advance Cash America | Advance America Cash Services | AACS |

Associated Company: Advance America

Consumer Comments For ACS Legal Group

• disqus_QdNArFlHVf

i got an email also stating i owe 1700 dollars. i wrote them back and told them to look california state law because p****y loans are only 300 dollars, not only that they need send me legal documentation for court because you can’t serve or threaten someone through email. haven’t heard back i got another one saying send paymen tto BRITTANY WILSON(brittany.wilson@franklin-legal-group.com).
    . but no email just in subject.

• Michael Wood

I have also been getting emails from this company. They are claiming that I applied for a p****y loan with their company, but I emailed them back to ask them if they could email the documents stating that I applied for this loan, they said that it was not possible. That is when I knew that it was a scam and I reported it to my local law enforcement to let them know about this.

• Miranda Crandell

I received this today – I had added in the whole email that has my response to this creeps original email.
    Hello Sir,

If this is true, I would not be getting an email but a formal letter in the mail to which I have not received. Stop harassing me or I will report you as I have found this online –

ACS, which is a scam, falsely claims that it is affiliated with numerous p****y loan companies. Here is an example of a false claim made on emails that people are receiving from ACS:

As you can see, I know how to look people up as well.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Paul anderson wrote:

Due to: ACS Incorporation

Amount Due: $990.76

Dear Debtor,

Our company (A.C.S INC) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them.

As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System, we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number.

We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Courthouse to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $4252.86.

AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

If Court action is taken and Judgment / Decree obtained against you to recover the sum due, we may need to ask the court to make one of the following orders should the debt remain unpaid:-

· Warrant of Execution (Exceptional Attachment Order). Seizure and sale of movable non-essential assets / property by a County Court Bailiff or Sheriff Officer

· Attachment of Earnings base (Earnings Arrestment). Deduction from your wages by your employer or arrestment of part of your salary to satisfy the debt

The Factual Basis for the complaints is as follows:-

You agreed to return the funds from the aforementioned income advancement as per contract.

And as per the agreement the funds have yet to be returned and the collateral has proven to be null that is to say of no value.

All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract

Dear Customer as we were investigating your profile, we found you to be a genuine person so it is our duty to help you out but for that we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know your intentions

If you have recently settled this account, please contact us immediately to avoid further action. Otherwise, payment options are set out overleaf or alternatively call us or email us right now to pay or agree to a payment plan with us.

AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY THROUGH AN EMAIL OR CALL US DURING WORKING HOURS (From Monday To Friday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM EDT) on

951-398-0006.

Paul Anderson
    Sr. Investigation Officer.
    (Department – Law & Enforcement)
    (ACS Incorporation)

NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION UNDER MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS.

Yours sincerely

Collections & Legal Department

ACS LEGAL | Privacy |Career| Terms of use

• Hello Friends
    I am Mr Raymond Banks from USA i am so much happy on this testimony i given right now for the good hand work of God in my life and of family through Okpa Bank Finacial Firm Plc the company with God fearing mind stand the chance to help poor and the needs any amount loan of your choice with bad credit card or Are you blacklisted? Have you been searching for a long term or short term loan? Do you need a secure and unsecured loan? If yes then search and panic no more,Okpa Bank Finacial Firm is a certify and approved credit Firm where all your financial difficulties can be a thing of the past,they give out all kind of loan such as: Educational Loan,Business Loan,Mortgage Loan,Consolidation Loan,Car loan,Auto Loan etc,they also lend out loan at affordable interest of 2% and they do give out loan in all kinds of currency like,Ponds,Euro,Dollars,Rands,search know more contact them on okpabankfinacialfirm.plc@gmail.com God bless you
    THANKS
    Mr Raymond Banks

• Precious Ovia

Hello, i am Mrs Precious Ovia, a private loan lender who gives life time opportunity loans. Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business? have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest on business at a rate of 2%. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and will be willing to offer you a loan. So contact us today via email at: (preciousovia39@gmail.com)

• Guy Wadsworth

I just recieved this this morning. Sent this to the spam @uce.gov to report them. These people need to be found and prosecuted to the fullest length of the law. I worrie about the elder people getting this kind of crap and falling for it.

• Guy Wadsworth

Case No: NS150513

Balance Amount: $625.75

Case File Transferred to ACS: – May 2015

Dear Customer,

Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, A.C.S has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $2873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $625.75. If you settle this matter today, you may be entitled to get some percentage of deduction on the restitution amount. You will have to send us a promissory note in order to hold your case file from being sent to the court house. On a case to case basis, you may be given the solution to pay 45-55% of the pending amount in the same month & a 30 days extension to settle the rest of the settlement amount as mutually agreed.

As we were unable to reach you so we are sending you this final notification through email. This legal matter will require your cooperation, so kindly get in touch with the department to make a payment and freeze down this case.

As you are a defaulter on this credit, the following counts are likely to be represented against you at local County Courthouse:

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

Once the court action is initiated and a Judgment / Decree against you to recover the balance amount with the cost of law suit is received, we may need to ask the court to give one of the following order, should the debt remains unpaid:-

· Attachment of Earnings base (Earnings Arrestment). Deduction from your wage by your employer or arrestment of part of your salary to satisfy the debt.

· Warrant of Execution (Exceptional Attachment Order). Seizure and sale of movable non-essential assets / property by a County Court Bailiff /Sheriff Officer.

If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your reporting officer or manager about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation .We reserve the right to begin litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet and your SSN. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

The Factual Basis for the complaints is as follows:

You accepted to return the funds from this aforementioned pending loan.

At present, ACS INC is seeking either of the following remedies:-

All fund to be returned as per terms of initial contract.

Dear debtor, as we were investigating your profile credit bureau & social security administration we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know when you can pay the requested $625.75 to settle this case.

To resolve this issue contact us during the working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM EDT on 561 300 8733 or reply back to this email to get in touch with the representative.

NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS.

Yours sincerely

Collections & Legal Department

ACS Inc © 2015 | | Terms of Use | Careers | Complaints | Privacy Policy

• FEED UP

I receive an emai stating that I owed 972.79. please contact within 48 hours. reason: violation of federal banking regulation: collateral check fraud: and theft by deception. Well this is the right person because my daughter work
    with Wayne wright.

• drjohninnm

It went to my spam folder on Gmail, exactly where it belongs. It’s a scam. They can’t be bothered to use your name in their “legal” documents. I have had so many of these e-mails telling not to ignore the communication. I ignore and nothing happens. Bunch of pathological liars and criminals

• notbuyingit

Got it as well; ignored it…if any fed charges are brought against an individual, the federal govt or its associates do not use GMAIL its usually a verifiable. gov account and that is IF they communicate by email which is not a common legal practice because it is a federal matter. It is also a violation of the constitution and due process to issue a blind threat over an email account. If a police Officer, Sheriffs deputy, or any other law enforcement agency has not personally issued a warrent or notified you by certified mail, it is FAKE. Common sense is all it takes; use your head and youll never go wrong

• someone

received and email about a month ago saying I owed money and if I didn’t send I could face charges. Well I responded and asked if I could pay thru debit or western union they said I could only pay thru money gram(blue label) Well I looked all over where I lived and there is not one. So I asked her for the info to put on there cause I was going to a bigger city in a few days and she gives me the amount and the code name and reference number. then the next day I asked again what code was and she gave me a total different account and code. So I tell her I will pay the money when I can get to a money gram store and she sent me a total different account then the first. Then today I get a email saying I have a warrant issued had a link I could go to and it pulls a warrant up that says In the Hall of Shame Supreme court at the top of it. I have never been in trouble and have never had a warrant does anyone know if this is legit. or a scam.

• Nini

This is a total scam. I am a lawyer and they tried me also, if there is a warrant for your arrest, the issuer of the warrant will NOT send you an email! If they call you or email you in the future, ask them to send you everything (the dates, the amount you borrowed and your signature) in writing by USPS and I bet you they will not because the government can track them and expose them. So they will only harass you by telephone and email.

• barb

Nini do you know how to get them to stop emailing me. I have two different emails requesting payment and I was foolish at first and thought my ex maybe applied for such a loan. Long story short, I have 59 emails from one and over 20 from the other one. I told them I was going to report them to BBB and FBI Fraud and they still keep coming. Any advice would be appreciated.

• CruellaDeville

Hall Of Shame Supreme Court and you fell for that?? Sorry.. Like the lawyer stated you will not be contacted by email if there is a warrant for your arrest! Depending on where you live an officer of the law will show up with the warrant!

• Cindy Stiggins

This is a big time SCAM !!! I just got another email from them saying the same thing. I returned the email saying that I was not paying you scammers one penney and that I was forwarding this email to our State Attorney Generals office

• Steve Wight

Got it too, looks like a phishing expedition

• Amanda

I just got the same email

• Paulette Boesch

I just got the same email. It started to “SMELL” as the literary verbiage weakened as I read slowly! SCUM SCAMMERS!

• Sarah

I just got the same email… Is this a confirmed scam?? And what should I do about it?

• Dany

I’ve been getting these really scary voice mails from someone named Andrew Johnson and Jasmine claiming they are from ACS internal revenue investigative department at a 203 conneticut # and stating there are serious charges against me. They both have very heavy accents and I immediately thought it was a scam as I have never done anything that would get me trouble. There messages are quite scary, I haven’t called back yet because I wanted to research first. After reading here it seems this may be another tact. Has anyone experienced this?

• lulu

from what I’m reading I got one to and I’m sick to hell of all the mother’s that trying to scare you or scam the hell out of you . I got scammed big time and I’ve filed a complaint to the FBI not sure how there procedure goes but there taking there time …sorry I’m sure they got a lot on there hands. I’ve mad copies done pictures and I’m ready to fight .

• Kim

I’m a victim because they used an email address similar to a company I actually do business with. I did not realize until after they took money out of my checking they were not in fact the company I do business with. They sounded like they were from India. Reported to bank and did a fraud report right away.

• T

Received an email from them today. Told them to send me back the contract and all their info so I could check them out with the BBB and the FBI internet fraud division. Thats was that. Also filed a compliant with the FBI internet crime division, the people need to go to jail.

• regcohen

i just got the same email first it was ACS then FCS and NCS they just trying to scam you into giving them money they cannot hold your ssn

• Sarah J Barendse

Same here…. i reported them to the sheriff’s office.

• maryc

yes, but reporting them do not seem to help I reported them also

• Sarah J Barendse

I have noticed. No one seems to give a crap about scam companies…. which i dont understand. it is a crime.

• kristine

who rthe heck are you pissed off

• kristine

who the heck are you pissed off complaint on you

• Not guilty!

Amazing! I got this exact email this morning! I asked for specific date of “deposit” and I was answered in broken english (there’s your first clue Sherlock) that it was in the month of April 2012. I told them to stop contacting me and I would forward the emails to the police-that ended that! Scam.

• damon alexander

Yeah I called these people today. They blocked me from calling them because I just kept calling and calling to dispute the amount in question. I quickly realized that this was just a ploy to get me to pay them something. This is a complete and utter scam.

• blablabla@yahoo.com

Strange that we all owe the exact same amount? I keep getting the same emails and now I got a new one:

The case
    file will be downloaded on Monday (December 15th 2014) and you will
    be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders.
    If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back
    to our manager Sandra Hernandez(sandra.hernandez@manager-collections.com) with
    the payment, you can e-mail her for further details.

NOTE:- Please
    do not reply to this E-Mail ID.

If you want to resolve the issue, please contact Sandra Hernandez(sandra.hernandez@manager-collections.com)

Brenda
    Tucker

Advance Cash Services

LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS.

• Dannelle

I got the exact same one, except the names are different (Juan Parker and Tracy Butler). I’ve never even borrowed from this company at all!

The case file
      will be downloaded on Thursday (January
      1st 2015) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to
      non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal
      consequences we merely require you to get back to our manager Tracy Butler ( tracey.butler@manager-collections.com ) with the
      payment, you can e-mail her for further details.

NOTE:- Please do not reply to this E-Mail ID.

If you want to resolve the issue, please contact Tracy Butler
      ( tracey.butler@manager-collections.com )

Juan Parker

Advance Cash Services

• Rick_Vaughn

Am I the only one who thinks that the use of the term “The case file will be ‘DOWNLOADED’…” What in Hell does that mean? The file will be “downloaded”? It seems to be in every email. Do they use this term only because they are ignorant?

• Chastity Ann Coburn Guevara

I have received several emails from Brenda Tucker as well. I have requested multiple times for an actual copy or statement from an account. She avoids the request completely and the last email states that full payment of $310 would be fine on Nov 3rd and a receipt will be provided as soon as payment is made. After the last email I received after requesting proof the company is legitimate and a statement I was sent a list of my personal info including my social. I responded that the information was pretty easy to obtain and that her name is listed as a scam attached to the law firm email she was sending from. That is when I get an email stating that full payment is ok Nov 3rd and that paying my money pak is good because it will prevent someone else from obtaining my personal info. I am notifying attorney general here in Arizona. I have multiple times requested even a phone number from her and she completely avoids the issue. I would never submit any info to her or anyone saying they are from this business. Some of the personal info she gave was correct, but the account she gave me was definitely one I do not recognize as it is from a bank I do not have.

• Barbara Evans

yep i just got 4 emails from a terry jones with a thompson law group
    saying the money was deposited in my acct march 2013.
    heres the thing i dont have a bank acct
    and i sure as hell wouldnt apply for a pay day loan i demanded the address
    and the last 5 of my ss

• Joseph Rodriguez

my mom got one as well from someone named Brenda Tucker and we were almost going to pay them when we was told paypak card are a scam and the number she gave us was out of service so now I know it a scam .

• Pat_RI

I received the same email yesterday, after a number of threatening calls. Obviously, the email was a scam, complete with a number of grammatical errors. I called the number on the email and, of course, talked to an Indian-sounding man. He gave me the same info other people received: putting money on PayPal card, etc. I told him I couldn’t get the money for a few hours. After ending the call, I called the company that I supposedly owed. They said this “legal restitution” company has been using their name and are working to clear it. I then called my state’s Attorney General’s Office to notify them. After my “time” was up, the scammers called me repeatedly, leaving more threatening messages. I finally redialed them, telling me to leave me alone. Within minutes, I received a call from a local number. It was an Indian-sounding man, telling me he was a member of my local police force!!!!! I immediately called my local police. These people are awful!!! I guess they have really scared a lot of elderly people.

• Rick_Vaughn

I got the same email everyone else got. Following is part of the email I got. Certainly they are scammers. One reason that proves that this Company are scammers is that the email came from a G Mail address. If this is a legit Company, they would have an internal Company Email account. They wouldn’t have to use G Mail. The fact that they use G Mail proves that they are not a legit business.

FILE NUMBER : W/ 177

Due Amount: $946.74

Loan Company- AACS LEGAL GROUP

This is in reference to your account with Advance America Cash Services. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance America Cash Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

If they were legit, they wouldn’t use Email, they would send a Certified Letter. I am sick of these scams. And by reading other complaints, the only difference is that the phone numbers are different.

• damon alexander

Mine was $846 haha they love 46 don’t they. scum of the earth

• Cindy Stiggins

Gotten two emails from them in the past two days saying the same thing – They have been trying to scam people out of their money for several years now – Wish there was a way to send these a@@holes to jail

• G Sal

I received an email for the same reason. I called them and it seems it gets rerouted to India. I called 3032618949 and asked then to talk a supervisor or a manager they got very upset they refuse. They want your email address after I gave them the information they could not find the information. I advise them I was going to sue them they hung up the phone. I called them again and they did not pick up the phone nor they have and answering service. They are scam artist BBB should take them to court For impersonating a lending institution.

• Rick_Vaughn

They don’t answer your calls, and they reason they don’t have answering services is because they use “Magic Jack”. Using this device allows them to make untraceable calls.

• Roy Keeler

I just received the same email as everyone else with the exception that the name Daniel Spencer, Law Enforcement was attached at the bottom of the page. I replied to this email and told them to go pound sand!

• Sick of Matt's Crap!

I dont understand why they would need to verify my address by email, because for the last 2 months they have been threatening me with serving me papers at home and work…. CRAP!!! The only way to put Matt Williams out of business is to file a complaint with fbi.gov/scams-safety

• Donna

I also got one … says pretty much the same thing.

• bjaldridge

My 86 year old father-in-law has been receiving numerous calls that are the same as those mentioned in the numerous other posts above. He received the same letter with the amount of $956.75 . The phone calls have been rude and pretty scary for him. The grammar does not follow the English language and is identical to those mentioned above. He has been pretty upset with this and we are really close to doing something legal to make them stop….any suggestions of what might work?

• Vicki Smith

RECEIVED THIS EMAIL TODAY. HIGHLY BELIEVE IT IS A HOAX

Case File: APRVG10014;
    Total Outstanding: – $870.69
    Case File Transferred: – December 2013
    Loan Company: – ACS INC.

As we put your SSN into our National Checking Database System, we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that is the reason Court has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and SSN. Now if you want to take care of this issue than you have to pay an out of Court Restitution Amount which includes the late payment charges, penalty charges, interest rate on the loan amount and actual loan amount = Restitution Amount which is $870.69 or else the lawsuit amount which is about $4203.86 WILL BE DOWNLOADED AGAINST YOU. If you want to settle this matter today itself, then you can get some percent deduction on the Restitution Amount and you can take care of this issue by making the payment of the Settlement Amount today. You have to send us a promissory note to stop your case file temporarily out of the court house. So get back to us ASAP.
    We are very sorry to say that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within seven days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Government, so before the legal charges get really serious against you, we are notifying you about these legal charges. But as we were not able to reach you so we are sending you a final notification Email. Your case file# APRVG10014 and since it’s a legal matter you will need our help, so call or email us right now to make a payment and freeze down this case.

AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT, UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED three SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

Now, this means a few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your reporting officer or manager about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to begin litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

The Factual Basis for the complaints are as follows:
    You accepted to return the funds from this aforementioned advancement as per contract.
    All funds to be returned as per terms of initial contract

Dear CUSTOMER as we were investigating your profile, we found you to be a genuine person so it is our duty to help you out but for that we need some right answers from your side. Also we would like to know when you can pay the requested $870.69 to settle this case.
    This is our final notification to you as we found you to be a genuine person as told you before. You can resolve the issue by paying out of Court Restitution Amount/ Settlement Amount as decided by the Court House. You have to give us a flat answer without any excuse.

If you want to resolve this matter then contact us immediately during working hours. (Monday To Friday 9.30am to 5pm EST) on 1-646-367-8148 or reply back to this email.
    NOTE: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION UNDER CREDIT BUREAU.
    ACS | Privacy | Terms of use
    —————————————————————————————————-
    Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments are strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation

• bmww

i also recieved the same email
    Dear Debtor,

Kindly verify your mailing address, as we are going to send you important documents, so we wanted to confirm the mailing address before we send any of those papers.

Just to remind you, this is regarding the e-mail we sent you earlier and we did not receive any prompt response from your end to set up the payment and to avoid the charges.

For any questions and concerns, do get back to us so that we can help you with a solution if indeed you want to get rid of the consequences. You can e-mail us back. We work from 9 AM EST to 6 PM EST.

Matt Williams,
    Sr. Investigation Officer
    ACS Law Group

i replied asking what it was about then got this email
    We are talking about the loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the company Advance Cash America which has now gone up to $988.87, they do have a signed copy of the contract which is signed under your e-mail address, also would like to mention your computer’s IP address and your SSN was also traced when you were signing the contract with the company.

The company have more than 14 technical evidence in order to prove the money was successfully deposited into your bank account.

Best Regards.

def thinkin its a scam

• Julie

Just received this email today!! These people are unscrupulous! and should they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

CUSTOMER ID: 654258

CASE FILE #: OH – 552741

PAST DUE AMOUNT – $986.75
    CREDITOR – ACE CASH SERVICES.

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with P****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.

Your line of credit is over 60 days past due, but it is not too late to restore your good standing!

We want to serve as your trusted financial resource in the future, but to do that; we’ll need to come to an agreement on the past-due balance.

If you believe you are unable afford the payment options we have offered, contact us right away by phone or email and we will do our best to accommodate an amount you can commit to.

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:

(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you. We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1-347-468-8964between 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON +1- 347-468-8964

UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEY

Copyright © 2014 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use

ACE CASH SERVICES.

Phone: (347) 468-8964

• I got also today!!!! I hope they enjoy my response.

• Stephanie

I just got this one also and I mean identical down the acct is the same the money owed is the same. These guys are driving me nuts.

• Michelle

i have also received e-mails from this company. I have never had a loan with the company they are talking about. They sent me a e-mail once requesting that i verify my address for the court papers to be sent if they were legit would i need to verify my address for them they would already have it.

• Sheryl

Sorry Michelle, your just out the money. But you should report to the State Attorney Generals office and the FCC>

• Bree

got the same email today. again for the 2nd time.

LOAN/DEBT INFORMATION

DUE AMOUNT-$955.67
    LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorporation.
    This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Federal Government, so before the case if filed we would like to notify you about this matter.
    It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with P****y Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.
    (3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
    (4) ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER FRAUD.
    Now this means few things for you, if you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your manager/Concerned HR department about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.
    If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our company Attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.
    WE CARRY ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.
    And once you are found guilty into the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit which totals to $4271.15, excluding loan amount, attorney’s fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have /can’t afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department contact through EMAIL between 9.30am to 6.30pm(EST).
    IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH
    EMAIL BETWEEN WORKING HOURS.
    UNITED STATES DISTRICT ATTORNEY
    Copyright (c) 2006 ACS | Privacy | Terms of use
    ————————————————————————
    ——–
    Any review, re-transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

• miss b

I got the same exact email today word for word except there is a number in mine 347-774-0572 supposedly the us district attorneys office us

• Bean

who was the guys name at the end of the e-mail i got a similar e-mail and the guys name is Ricky Brewer from ACS Inc??? does this name seem familiar

• Shawn Soltero

So here’s my question, we made a payment arrangement with them a while back and they did the deductions on the scheduled time, but we weren’t able to make the final payment and now were getting a letter of intent to ruin us, so if there a scam how can we get our money back and who can I report this crap to to get them busted?

• myrt

rcvd this email today
    FILE NUMBER :: A/4-5644

DUE AMOUNT :: $921.84

LOAN COMPANY : : ACS Incorp.

(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION

(4) ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER FRAUD.

And once you are found guilty into the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit which totals to $4852.15, excluding loan amount, attorney’s fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have/ can’t afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

347 871 4990 between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm(EST).

IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THEN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH

EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON 347 871 4990

UNITED STATES DISTRICT ATTORNEY

• ticia

I received the exact same email… word for word! Can you say #SCAM???

• Patricia

OMG!! I received the same exact email word for word but just a different number was provided. The phone number that was on the email is 347-871-4990. I never have gotten a p****y loan. This had scared the crap out of me .Didn’t have that type of money to be paying back. Everytime I tried calling the number all it was doing but ringing but no one ever answered. I had emailed them and had asked them what p****y loan company was I suppose to had borrowed from.When and what time and what date and what was the computer ip address that I supposedly had used to get this loan.Only response I had got was if you can’t pay this amount back.U leave us with the further action to prosecute you and wish you the best.Never one time did they answer any of my questions and I found that quiet strange.The person that supposedly been sending me the email is from a Mathew Hyden. Glad I decided to google some info on this company and read people’s comments.Thank you for the info.I was scared as ever.Never had I been in any trouble and I had received that email

• Dee

I received the same email. I will contact the BBB and FTC.

• Joseph

Received a similar notice the phone number is from India- Mention INS in a reply email and they wont bother you again

• Shell

They are not shut down. I got two email. Send a copy to your local FBI and your attorney general. Let see if we can get them shut down. When I told them my account was current they asked for the receipt number. The phone number is a messaging center number kinda of like the ones you can get from the Greensheet or Penny Saver newsletter. I have all the time in the world to go after them before they scare some elderly person with health issues.

• G RUPP

I ALSO RECEIVED A EMAIL TOO SAYING THAT THEY DEPOSIT IN MY ACCOUNT BACK IN 2012 I WENT TO THE BANK AND THEY SHOW ME THAT THERE NO DEPOSIT IN THAT MONTH OR YEAR THAT THEY SAID SO THE FAX THEN THAT WAS NO DEPOSIT MADE AT ALL.

• Charlie

They sent me an e-mail today the same as everyone else is getting, except it wasn’t even my main e-mail, it was one I use for online game accounts. They are just scammers. The URL they post their e-mail from does not even exist (http://www.acslegalcollection.com/). So yeah, I hope these guys are shut down sometime soon as they are highly annoying.

• VALLERY

YEAH IM GETTING PHONE CALLS THIS IS CRAZY I AM GOING TO CALL THE STATES ATTORNEYS OFFICE AND THEY R SENDING THE EMAIL TO MY SPAM NEVER EVEN APPLIED FOR A LOAN

• dede

Here is an email I received today… I am pretty sure this is against the Fair Debt collection act

Creditors- Cash USA which is a parent company of more then 400 cash websites and internet web portals in USA and operates under different names in different states.

Apart from getting laid off by your current employer after we send them the legal notice you will be blacklisted from getting any job.

Through an IRS (Internal Revenue Service) your social security number will be put on hold causing severe damage to your credit history or credit report and your income paychecks will be put on hold.

Any child support, disability, unemployment or retirement benefits will be either place on hold or will be stopped until the outcome of the case.

Our primary job was to notify you about the case before we send you legal document in the mail because once this case gets registered then we won’t be able to help you out of court. Our client is least interested in getting the money at this point as they want to just go ahead and start taking legal actions however we wanted to contact you and give you last chance to resolve this case out of court.

If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.

Please let us know what is your intention by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will meet you in court house.

• Jennifer

I received a phone call to my cell phone on a Monday. The voicemail left was a voice by a man with a heavy Indian/Arabic accent. He was barely audible. His message said to call him back immediately after receiving the message or to have my attorney call him. If I did not call he wished me good luck in the situation about to fall on me. It was very scary and intimidating. I immediately called the number back just to see who it was. They answered by saying a name of a law firm, the name I did not catch. Today, Thanksgiving day, I received an email that looks pretty official, saying I owe $400.00 from a loan and that I have 48 hours to respond or I will be taken to court and my employer will be notified.
    I have never had a loan with cash advance- ever. The document although looking official, has poor grammar and has my name listed no where on the email. I would think if I were really going to court the document would be hand delivered by a police officer or something and would at least have my name, court date, time, and some signatures. I googled this and found this site and all of these reviews. Don’t fall for this! SCAM! Glad I checked it out!

• Roberta

I was contacted at work and threatened to be servied and was demanded that I get an attorney. The also demanded a call back and told me I defrauded a company and stole from them. I need them to stop the harrassment. the # that called me was 866-460-0275 and hername was Ashley King ext. 336. she is demanding a call back today.

• drew

got same email 315 636 6596

• Brenda

I got an email from them yesterday and I am turning mines over to the Attorney General Office, the BBB and the FTC because I don’t even know who they are but my email was a very threatening email also just as everyone else’s was. I haven’t worked in over three years so why would I try to get an advance from anybody? I guess some people have nothing better to do but I guess this is also employment for some, scamming and harassing others.

• Brenda

Ok thanks

• TONY

I received the scam email from ACS Legal solution as well. Advance America scammers are just irriitating. AS our State attorney general office of consumer affairs had told me, " If they dont provide any legal signed documents signed by me or by a person making p****y loan, there is no legal case. P****y loans are regulated by the state you are living. the Dept of Financial institutions OVERSEE these companies to be able to operate with in your state.
    Any constant harassment by phone or email needs to be reported to your state Attorney General’s consumer office.

• Kathy Jordan

i have been trying to get a hold of for a whole week to see if yea receive my payment. Because the phone number that I have 229-518-4222 it does not work.A recorded comes on and says the number is not a working number.

• Southern

Did you send them a payment Kathy?

• Katie

Please tell me you did not send them money, did you and if you did please do not send them anymore money. It’s a scam.

• Priscilla

I got an e mail from
    ACS Legal Group stating I would be prosecuted for non payment of a loan with a company. I did not get the loan online and I got a settlement with them two years ago. I have gotten these messages and phone calls about different companies. They never say exactly who the company is I call information and no such company exists. The last one was in Georgia. No listing. I fell for this in 2009 and found no loan on my records. Why would I do this again? Never did!

• christine

i have been getting threatening mail from these people as well…and I NEVER took a loan in my life besides my car and my home.. i told them send me real proof and not just words they feel like writing and told them i think they are a scam.. i am glad i checked here..proves i am not crazy!!!!!

• Tara

Here is the email I received this morning. I am glad that I googled this company. I don’t have a p****y loan, but this still made me nervous. Glad to see that it is a scam. Hope they get prosecuted for this kind of threat.
    DUE AMOUNT-$1495.63
    LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorp.
    You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within
    couple of days.. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before
    something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It
    seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to
    contact you in order to resolve your debt with P****y Services. At
    this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice
    but to protect our interest in this matter.?
    ACS LEGAL GROUP
    +1-(347)-753-8205

• Dee

Oh my goodness .I received this same notice & I wrote back & told them I had no loan & never have & if they continue 2 bother me I was going 2 a lawyer.I have never heard back .That is exactly who it was.I cannot believe these ppl r so lazy that they don’t want 2 work 2 earn their keep in this world that they would go @ scamming ppl .BEWARE .

• TomH429

Here’s what I received from these Bastards. Only I do not intend to play games with them. I am forwarding this to the FBI and The Homeland Security Commission. Immediately. If this appears on My credit report I’m suing all three credit bureaus for not validating these Dumb A***s before slamming my credit report. I am sick with Prostate and other Male problem from the prostate [the boys below] I don’t need this in my life. I’d like to catch these Bastards and put them behind bars. then when they are about 75 and have been raped repeatedly for 30 or 40 years, send them all packed back to India or where ever the hell they’re from. See below copy of my letter below. If you got this kind of letter check your credit reports immediately. I have mine being sent in the mail not over the internet. PS Please forgive my language. Being sick does not make me too pleasant and this only makes it worse.
        CASEFILE#:2010819-UFC-TI-4220

DUE AMOUNT-$1705.00
        LOAN COMPANY- USA FAST CASH

You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within
        couple of days.. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to
        contact you in order to resolve your debt with P****y Services. At
        this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice
        but to protect our interest in this matter.?

UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU UNDER THE DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Act, SECTION 349B AND THEY ARE:

(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER

Now, this means few things for you. If you are under any state
        probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager
        what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the date on this letter, we will be
        compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We
        reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire
        fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by
        use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery
        for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost
        incurred.

And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear
        the entire cost for this law suit $5498.37 which is excluding loan
        amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right
        to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then
        one will be appointed to you. We believe that this was not your intent
        and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact
        our recovery asset location department at +1-(347)-753-8205 between 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).

Please do not respond to this message as this email address does not accept responses. If you have questions regarding this email, please call us at +1-(347)-753-8205.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR QUERIES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO
        CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON?? +1-(347)-753-8205

USA.FAST CASH
        +1-(347)-753-8205

• Kelly

I received the same notice today with the same contact#. I had received calls at work from a male with an Indian accent a few months ago. He had stated that my social security number was under investigation and to avoid being brought into court, I had to pay. I repeatedly asked for the name of the creditor but the man did not understand me and kept asking for my debt information and that they would see me in court and "God help me". I have not heard from them since and today I receive the email with the exact same information as you indicated above. I do have an attorney and am going to ask him to look into it. The email is very scary and has made me very nervous as it threatens to prosecute me for check fraud, wire fraud, etc. It gives a 48 hour notice but does not reference the account name, their address or provide a copy of any agreement referencing the debt.

• myrtle

I received the same email you got, samephone numbers everything.

• Laurie

I got one too, letter for letter. Came here to verify if this could possibly
    be real. Thanks for telling me it isn’t.

• Paula

I have received numerous emails from ACS Legal Group, the first was in June 2012. Each email received over the course of almost 1 year were for different amounts and various "cash advance" services. ACS Incorporated, Advance Cash America and Pay Day America are the companies I allegedly owe money. Each time I receive an email I respond that I do not owe any money and to stop sending emails.
    Something needs to be done about this group beyond filing complaints with BBB to put them out of business.

• Lucinda

I am comforted in knowing that this is a scam. I considered it such from the time I received the email 4 minutes ago. Mine has a different phone number that didn’t work: ACS LEGAL GROUP LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS (229) 518-4822. LOAN INFORMATION Due Amount- $984.28 from Loan Company- Advance Cash America. They seem to like the $4271.15 amount, which in my case is only the fee if I don’t contact them before it goes to court. Well, see for yourself below:

And once you are found guilty into the court house then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney’s fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don’t have one or if you can’t afford then one will be appointed to you.

ACS LEGAL GROUP LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS (229) 518-4822

It said my comment was too long to submit the whole thing. So there it is, so it seems like they are moving around a bit to stay ahead of the cops, probably.
    Hope everyone checks around before actually paying them any money. I sure won’t.

• I was contacted by them on May 21, 2013 about a 984.00 loan, I borrowed 200.00 from Cash Advance in 2010 and was incarcerated thereafter. Of course I couldn’t remember all of my outstanding debts and to my knowledge, this is the only one…just had to see because my wife said she Googled them & it was a scam…

• Tanya

I received an email from advanced cash America, it worried me right away. They said I owed $984.28, I was about to call the number but then the Holy Spirit guided me and told me to go check it out on Bing, so I did and found all these reviews, I hope nobody gets scammed by these people, and that they are caught.

• marcia johnson

I also received a letter saying I owed $636.00 I do not recall getting a loan from them.

• Diane

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED EMAIL STATING THE SAME THING MY NAME WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED ON EMAIL THEY JUST SOMEHOW GOT MY EMAIL
    THIS IS RIDICULOUR I HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE AT ALL
    SCAM!!

• Coreen

I got the same email from these people. They were requesting and amount of $4896 plus other fees.

• Cynthia

I have received several e-mails & now phone calls. The last e-mail actually had United States Attorney General or US District Attorney printed at the bottom. They gave me until the close of the business day to respond or be taken to court for a pay day loan plus over 4,000 dollars legal fees. this has been going on for almost a year.

• lorraine

I am not only receiving e-mails but the harassing phone calls are driving me crazy, I can not even function with so many threats. 2 days from HELL.

• Dorothy Phillips

I did not get phone calls from these people only threatening emails. I think this should be stopped. First thing they tell me I owe 3 different amounts. First $300.00 then it went to $663.00 then to $993. and now up to $1400.00. Each time it is a different person emailing me. I want this to stop. I have consolidated my bills and this p****y loan should be included and they have no right to still prosecute or take me to court. They refuse to send me anything in writing to show where payments have to be sent so how would this be my problem I am trying to resolve this issue with them.

• Loc

Tax season 2012 – I almost lose all of my clients. The software did not run/work I was on the phone with them everyday asking them to fix the errors and they finally stopped taking calls. I am glad that I switched to a new software in February.

• RobbieWilson

This is the same phone number that called me 6 times in a 30 minutes time frame on my place of employment. They even went so far as to go to my immediate supervisor and misrepresent the fact that I owe them money and unless I settle up with them they were going to show up on my place of employment and arrest me. I instructed them to call my Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney which they refused to do so and even continued to threaten me with arrest. Once I got off from work and went home, they even told my 16 year old that they were on their way to arrest me and that he better tell his mom to pay the debt of $983 tomorrow or go to jail. This man’s name was Matt Williams. He even e-mailed me several times in one day requesting money.

I think it would not be hard for the FBI to trace this man’s e-mail address and arrest him; something needs to be done.

• Lea Barton

Over the course of the last 12 months, I have received 7 letters like the ones listed here. Each letter has different amounts on them and none of the amounts are the same on any letter. They contain poor English grammar and different phone numbers to contact them. They are all supposedly 2 day/48 hour notices prior to legal action. The company is Advance Cash America they are supposedly collecting for. I have never done any business with this company They are a scam. I didn’t even find all the letters until I received the most recent one and searched my email and found the rest. Don’t give them any money.

• Ms. Pagel

I received an email from them as well 5-15-13. My name is not even mentioned in the email, I have never done business with them! I will forward the email onto my local State’s Attorney so they are aware of the this scam. I live in South Dakota.

• rodney

Great thanks to PLATINUMHEARTBEAT LOAN company who made it possible for me to upgrade my business level till now. Am very glad and happy because all other company get me down by asking much and through those **** i never get the loan, until i met these company who helps me out with $110,000 without asking much from me. Truly i want to thank the manager of PLATINUMHEARTBEAT company who seriously help me through and ensure i got my loan service very safe and faster without delay. Now i will all say thanks and again congratulate them for their great and sufficient help service they render.. I consider them as the best because they are real, i have seen and tested them.. They are the best loan lenders on this internet. You can email them for a fast and safe loan funds at:platinumheartbeatloanfirm@gmail. com

thanks,

• Elsie Tibor

I just received the same email today that freaks me out. I owe $984.28 what a SCAM!

• Merrisa

Hi Becky, I got the same email today saying i owe a pay day loan. I know i don’t owe any loans. I called the same number you have and, the guy hung up. Also i looked it up on the internet and found all these stories. WONT GET A DIME OUT OF ME …….

• Rhondy

• jenna

Yeah you are stupid

• Jaclynn

Does anyone know how to contact someone regarding this company? My husband got the same email and we want to make sure his identity is not being stolen. please help if you can

• Diana

I had been contacted by this company in repeated ocassions by email and nasty calls. Everytime they had contacted me,I asked proof of upaid funds and even checked my Credir Report on a weekly basis. But, no debt is existent in my credir report as indicated by this company. When I tell them they are calling the wrong person, the agent is very rude and threats with "taking legal actions". Last time, I told them upfront that they new they are a scam and that they should stop calling me. Well today, I got another email telling me that this is the last chance and that they will see me in court. The question is For What? I Went online and google Pay Day America to call this company directly…Guess what! No records are existent with my name.

• Tameko Hawthorne

I received the same email in my spam folder this morning at 6:46 am.

part 3
    We believe that this was not your intent and these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at (585) 496-7800.NOTE: THE MODE OF THE PAYMENT WOULD BE ONLY THROUGH MONEY PAK AS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY VISA/MASTER DUE TO INSECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY.
    IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON (585) 496-7800.

part 2.
    If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this e-mail, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

• Marsha

This is so annoying and awful.. i just got this email. I think I will file a complaint with the attorney general’s office.__

From: "ACS Legal Group" <anitaliebman@acslegalgroup.com>_LOAN INFORMATION__Due Amount- $997.45__Loan Company- Advance Cash America__You are going to be legally prosecuted within a couple of days. Your Social Security Number has been marked as Red Flag by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter.__It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Advance Cash America. At this point you have made your intentions clear and left us with no choice but to protect our interest in this matter.__UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:__(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION_(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD_(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION__

• alex

tell them go f**k a cow. lolololol they are harmless cowardly crooks who use fake names and use fake numbers. dont pay them a dime. two years ago they tried telling me the cops are coming to my house to arrest me. well its been two and a half years and im still waiting lolololol. dont believe anything they say its all just to see if your dumb enough to believe them so they can make a easy dollar. they are a scam. thats all lies.

• david sarasky

scam artist

• Danielle

I received a phone call and then the exact same email. They were nasty and would not provide me with any information. I’m glad I checked this site. When I asked them to provide me proof of this debt they said the only way I would get proof is when they took me to court.

• Daniel

i’ve recently got an email from the same company… luckily when i called and they have asked for my account info and name i did not given any information, just my first name only. Since the agent was rude and hung up i began to investigate on this company and found out many fraud victims that had received the same email

Dear Debtor,

As you are aware, you have a small pay day loan bill of $663.00 that remains unpaid. We feel we have done everything possible within reason to collect the money you owe us. We have decided that unless you make immediate plans to repay us this money, we will write this debt off our books and claim it as “bad debt loss” to the IRS.

Did you know that any money you owe us and don’t pay should legally be declared as “additional income” for you or your business during the year in which you incurred the debt?

If we decide to write off this debt, we will use IRS form 1099-A which will show the IRS that the $663.00 became income for you and bad debt for Advance Cash Services.

Please, for your sake, pay this bill or contact Advance Cash Services to set up some type of Settlement plan for you. If we have not heard from you within 2 days of the date of this e-mail, we will submit papers to the IRS to initiate action.

• Rich

Dont worry about acs legal group it is a total scam, because I already talked to a lawyer and he said they have no power to do anything plus if u look at the email u were sent there is alot of errors in there grammar that they use so dont lose any sleep over this they are trying to extort money from u.

• Mary Hurd

We had a scam also over a loan that required a payment by going to Wall green’s and buying a vanilla Visa prepaid card and then you call their number and give them the vanilla card number. At the end the guy on the phone tells you that it is a scam and that is what the do for a living. He said that they are in Jamica and there is nothing we could do. I reported it to visa and our bank covered the funds as most banks have a fraud departmet. There are good loan companies out there, but you have to check them out.

• Marty

I jsut recieved the exact same email including the dollar amount. I deleted the email in it’s entirety.

• D.HALL NYC

I just received the same email. I went to the police department to file a report which i did. The people who have been calling me are middle eastern people. One lady called and said she worked for the government and that I would be arrested if I didn’t pay another called this came from a man. This people are just trying to get money from wherever they can. So I took my complaint and letter to some top lawyers in NYC.!!! This letter is a fraud!!! They got in touch with the FBI. Whatever u do don’t sent any money!!! They also use different area codes!!! BEWARE!! Don’t sent any money and watch ur bank accounts. I never even heard of Advance Cash of America!!

• Ashley

I rec’d the same email word for word as posted above saying I owe $663.00. I am contacting my attorney about this.

• An'Twan

Ashley do not send these people money I contacted law enforcement these guys are scammers I knnow they tried it with me i’m still here not locked upthey want money via western union no money order ar credit card they are scammers hope this help you

• Rhondy

No need to contact an attorney – ignore them – This is obviously a phishing scam – please do not pay any attention to it. They are trying to get money from anyone who will listen and be scared by their tactics. Look closely at the e-mail address – not the display address, but the actual address…I am sure it is from a random account. Next, pay close attention to the spelling of words in the letter/e-mail as well as the grammar used to write the e-mail. On the ones I have looked through they all had mis-spelled words, grammatical errors and were just plain ridiculous. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! If you owe money to anyone you already know about it – don’t let these losers win.

• Linda

I received the same email today (sigh) and have received many phone calls from these bufoons. It is annoying to say the least, and I have reported them numerous times. I have spoken to a representative at the FTC and he advised me: If you do receive a call from them or even respond to their email, request that they forward all documentation they have to you via the United States Post Office. And if they do get your work number and call you there to tell them they do not have your permission to call you at work. Usually when you tell them to mail all the documents they stop with the calls.

• michelle

I have the same exact threat word for word from these people but this guy’s name was Jack Martin, no company website available and only a gmail acct. to reply to. Interesting. I will be filing a formal complaint against these people and sending it off to the BBB to add to thier list.

• cindy w

i received an email this morning from acs legal group stating i owe994.56 for advance cash america–i’ve never had a loan with this company. I have used a few online loans companies and have paid them off. I was told by one of the legitimate loan companies that they do not threaten with legal action. They will send certified letters and most are willing to work with you if you have a problem. These foreign sounding people are just trying to scam you.

I requested a copy of the documents and have not heard back from them!!!

• Minneapolis

I received the same email with the same exact amount 994.56 for advance cash america. This is a scam.

• slee

I got the same email from "Steve". He refuses to give me a mailing address and I have told him I refuse to give out banking information over the phone. He keeps replying with threats of legal action within 72 working hours. It is a scam that they try periodically – I have started deleting the emails because if you respond, they keep threatening you.

• karla

I got this same exact letter and it is a JOKE…I do not owe this money and if I did it is NOT to them…I disregarded the email and laughed these people are good but NOT that good,,,nice try! FYI….i think it is a REAL COINCIDENCE that our amounts are exactly the same too bahahhahahha!

• REV

ST PAUL CATHEDRAL FINANCE
    ===============================
    This is a Christian Organization formed to help people in need of
    help, such as financial help. and help them out of their financial
    crises. If you are short of cash and in need of financial assistance
    ST PAUL’S CATHEDRAL FINANCE is the best solution.
    REV JAMES BENJAMIN
    EMAIL: [ stpaulcathedralservice@gmail.com ]

• Concerned Citizen

Stop trying to prey on people who have already fallen victim to scams by others. You are evil and remember – all you put out in life comes back to you. Shame on you!

• dianne

Hi Liza!
    I just got the same exact e-mail!!!!!!!!!
    I got so upset and kept asking them to send me proof!
    I still haven’t heard from them……..
    This is just a crime!!!!!!!! They made me sound like a criminal…..They had me thinking I was crazy and really took out the loan they accused me of!
    Something neds to be done about this!!!!!!!!!
    Hang in there Linda………I am so glad I read your comments!

• Linda

What does it take to get these people to stop this. This is freightening, even though you know they are scams. Why can’t they be stopped. If I did something like this, I would be in jail !!