Top Legal Advocates Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jeffrey A Lewiston - Owner Attorney
Corp Website: toplegaladvocates.com

Top Legal Advocates Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Top Legal Advocates Complaint

Is Top Legal Advocates a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingTop Legal Advocates, P.C ListingResponse From Company

You Crooks

I contacted top legal advocate to help with a home modification that i have already received. Once they saw the amount of the home modification, they said that it was good modification that i received, but top legal was trying to take the credit for the work that i had done.

What happened is that they collected $1400 dollars from me and don’t want to return the money because Jake, Adam Halt have criminal minds. They set out to steal peoples hard earned money without helping people.

Ii want my money and i want it now – Top legal Advocates you crooks.

Official Responses from Top Legal Advocates

By: Jeffrey Lewiston On: January 15, 2013

This is Jeffrey Lewiston, of Top Legal Advocates. I am not hiding from anyone and Top Legal Advocates is not any sort of a scam. My correct phone number is (310) 776-1333. You can reach me at this number, if necessary. Other numbers posted in some of the messages on this website are not correct numbers for Top Legal Advocates, other than (800) 516-6110.

10 Most Recent Top Legal Advocates Complaints

Consumer Comments For Top Legal Advocates

• Top Legal Advocates is bunch of people with criminal minds, they ripped me off with $ 4200 over a period of 3 months and made me behind which led to terrible consequences. I was completely ruined, I was almost on roads with my elder parents , wife and a new born baby. Just then I saw a ray of hope and went to Arian Credit Services, they saw me a new path all together and helped me a lot. My foreclosure was saved and now I am current and back on track. They were very really very helpful and I personlly recommend everyone to them. http://www.ariancreditservices.com

• That is why it is much needed to find the best people in the business.

• I have been working with these guy and with in a couple of day i came to know they are not that educated , as i have found during my lender conf. call. finally i got my refund from them and went to Oasis Credit Services , they have no upfront fees and they showed me altogether a complete different picture. Finally i got my modification. you all can have a try with them

• I have been victim of this kind of the service and daily basis i have been receiving a call from the these guy , same one i have received a call form the Oasis Credit Services and they have really help me out with my Ocwen and the best part is they don’t have any upfront fees, they will only charge what they do.

• They got me also. Charles Brown Is one of the many fast-talkers that will get you on the hook and lie to you repeatedly. I asked him why he wasn’t available to be reached and he said his phone was through computer access. They are pure evil and lie as effortlessly as they breathe. The fake number the gave is 714-795-2108. Along with a Hotmail.com email address that they never reply to. Complete scam artist, plus the gave me a name of an Attorney that was suppose to help facilitate the loan and interest reduction. His name is Anthony Gibson. Lastly, they called my cell phone yesterday, and I blasted him. He hung up after he couldn’t answer why he never did any of the things he said he would after he reviewed my money from Western Union.

If you need a help please get in touch with them

• I’M SEEING RED! If anyone has had any success with recovery please share how!!! I can’t even talk to my bank because of a "cease & desist" order. Nobody will tell me ANYTHING! PLEASE HELP!!!

• @Club FED……These people (victims) on this message don’t need a f*****g jerk on this message board making them feel worse than they already do for putting their hopes and trust in a company claiming to save their home or lower the price of their mortgage so they won’t lose their home. It’s mofos like you that makes me wanna find you and f**k you up. You d**k and if you had soooo much info to share on here it must mean that you were AN IDIOT TOO

• Top Legal Advocate took me $3500.00 thru Mr SALVADOR OLLOA, telling me that they can help me to save my home. And after they got paid I did talk to so many representative when I call my Morthgage I was informed that I m represented by an Attorney, Jeffrey Lewiston and now result that Mr. Lewistron doesn t know anything.

• top legal advocates is the biggest scam of all time it is time to contact the attorney general of this state . i got a letter and called Julianne sanchez. i arranged a call with my financial advisor and her. she guaranteed if this did not go through my 2800 dollars would be refunded. i submitted all my documents and dealt with charlie shaw who was very difficult too understand and clueless.. he told me to miss payments and he would manipulate my expenses to make it work. i was assigned a new person trci in July..
    i have been trying to contact all of them. julianne rejects my mail and it says her number is disconnected. i am now advised that the new contact treci number is disconnected and she rejects my e mail.

• Who do you contact to get them on a watch list ? BBB and who else. I get return emails as not deliverable.

• They are crooks !!

• We are also a victim of these guys recently.. I called this number for my local area for help they took my info please call them to see if they have a number for your area. Justice Department 1888-731-8486… Tell them your story about Top Legal Advocates.. We will all have to continue praying for each other they will be caught, and God himself will send back the money in the mail when we least expect it.
    CAW

• you are all idiots the attorneys are nothing but the vehicle that drives the money in, they are simply renting out their bar license even ratan at the end of the day they answer to these guys

Amir Montazeran aka Alex aka Alexander
    Maziar Bordbar aka Matt Bordbar aka Matthew or Matt Brinks
    Saeid Yarandi aka Simon Yarandi aka Simon Kashi aka Seth Kashi
    Shayan Darvish aka Steve Darvish
    Attorney Borna Bandari
    Sharooz Entezam aka Shawn
    Nathaniel Ferrer

These guys all got lambos and 50k watches they are the master minds that have partied away all the money they needed to refund

• I began working with Top Legal Advocates in August last year when they ensured me that I have a definite claim for a modification. I spent the remaining 9 months sending document after document until I spoke to my mortgage company only to find out that they weren’t receiving the information and that they were receiving, what I detected to be, false information. I paid $4500 for their services and they basically did nothing that I could have done if I had contacted my mortgage company directly. I feel that these folks have broken the law and have taken unfair advantage of people. As a result, I believe that we ought to get together and file a law suit. I would certainly like to hear about interested parties. If anyone has initiated a suit, I would like to know the process and the law firm.

• I agree! The same is for me. I will like to join the lawsuit. Let’s do it, money cannot be wasted. Its already bad enough that we needed extra money, hence the modification.

• I HAD TOP LEGAL PAYING ME BACK MY REFUND AND EVEN SIGN A REFUND CHECK FORM,BUT THEN THEY WERE TEMP SHUT DOWN AFEW DAYS AGO iIBELIEVE THEY LIE TO ME ABOUT MY REFUND CHECK. WE NEED TO FIND THE LEGAL OWNER AND SUE HIM OR HER.IWANT MY REFUND AND OTHERS POOR SOLES GET THERE REFUNDS BACK TO..

• Donald, my wife and I were robbed by Top Legal late last year. It is disgusting and I believe Jeffrey Lewiston, the owner, should be put behind bars for his crimes. I talked with several Michigan attorneys and they told me that it would cost us more to go after Lewiston than what we would recover. However, they recommended contacting the Attorney Grievance Commission of Michigan and the Client Protection Fund of Michigan. They are state attorney oversight boards that have the power to shut down, enact disciplinary punishment, or flat out remove the lawyer’s bar registration. The Client Protection Fund has the power to refund fees you paid to a fraudulent lawyer. There is no charge to submit claims to these agencies. Our case is currently under deep investigation. I ripped their so called "contract" to pieces and feel we have a powerful case. Not to mention, there are laws that have been passed making Top Legal a criminal organization in several different ways. I am going to post this to as many people as possible. If enough people file cases with those 2 Commissions, it will pretty much seal our victory in stone! **** Bless!

• I would like to file, but I am a resident of NJ, being Lewiston is in Michigan, can I file there? do you know who has jurisdiction for out of state victims?

• I would like to join others in law suit,I have had some contact with Adam,but he was trying to beat me out of more money by trying to get my bank account information claim that he wanted to put the money back in to the account here is Adam phone number 209-690-3000 as well as Jake skpe phone number 661-748-0240.

• I would also like to join in the law suit. My heart breaks for all of us. It’s time for the books to be balanced and justice to prevail. Lets get these crooks!!! Jeremy Cook (360)536-6496

• please and please for your own good and benefit,ignore any lender from this sites…they are all SCAMS!! i have fall victim to many here and lost my hard earned cash several times,but now I’m debt free and I have being restored back financially from a very liable sourced referral.this place is a public place and i cannot disclose how i became debt free.email me right away at kenshawwjeanne@gmail.com if u want to know how I finally got my freedom …. thank you

• WE SEND THESE PEOPLE 3,800 DOLLARS AND NOW ALL WE GET IS THERE ANSWERING SERVICES WE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS RESOLVE SINCE DECEMBER NOW WE ARE INTO THE MONTH OF MARCH AND NO RESPOND JUST KEEP ASKING FOR THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND WE KEEP SENDING IT NOW THEY WANT US TO TALK TO OUR MORTGAGE PEOPLE, WHAT ARE WE PAYING THEM FOR 3/15/2103

• This Company is a joke!! Do NOT use this company if you are trying to get a mortgage modification. They withdrew a total of $3500.00 from my checking account to supposedly work with my lender to get a modification. They did absolutely NOTHING to help me with my situation. They are a scam and need to be shut down. I would like to get a refund from this so called company, and I am doing everything in my power to get it! I found out a little too late that if you ask your mortgage company for help, they WILL help and give you other contacts that are legitimate and WANT to help.

• JOIN DONALD LEWANDOWSKI LAW SUIT. THE OTHER PERSON POSTED NAME VAL WILL JOIN THE LAW SUIT,LETS GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN

• I called theses peolpe to get help to save my home and the feeling I got was different from anything that I have ever felt before. I was’t so sat on sending money all at once so two different times I sent $200. About two weeks ago I got calls stating that I needed to send $1095 giving them a total of $1,495 to do a jod that your lender does for free. So I told them that I no longer wanted to use them and they took money out my account with out my permission. My advice to anyone looking to use Top Legal Advocates DON’T why pay for service that you can get free through your bank. I don’t know if I will ever get my money back but they didn’t finish my case so there maybe hope for me.

• JOIN THE LAW SUIT WITH DOANALD LEWANDOWSKI AND VAL WHO ALSO POSTED THERE COMPLAINTS THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER

• Hey Friend… The real owner of Top Legal Advocates is Mr. Ratan Lal Baid.
    The Agents were Bryan, Jimmy, Charles, Abraham Parker, David Watt, Charles Smith, Mikey, Jim Smith, Henry Wallace, Udiee Wattson, Alex, Blacky Smith, Noel, Stiphen Dawson, Susan, Jenny, Cathay, Jessica, Jenifer, etc… The Team Leaders were Fraser, Dreak, Maverick, Robinson, Abraham…. These were not their real name, these were the Alice Names… They operates from a Call Center named "Smart Call Center Solutions Pvt. Ltd."
    Contact:
    Office: +91-33-40061314; +91-33-30586160
    Robinson: +91-9836307309

BE AWARE GUYZ….

• Jackie did help me and my sister save both of our homes and maybe they can’t save everyones but we did get help so Im grateful. We were behind with our payments over a year and got a low fixed rate.

• We just sent our initial info and had high hopes for a modification and be able to catch up. We received the retainer info last night but when we saw $3400 total over 3 payments, it was a red flag as this was BEFORE an approval of any modification. We never sent the retainer paperwork back but they do have all our financial info, not bank accounts or anything fortunately but our SS# and debt/asset/mortgage? scares me to even think what we got ourselves into. How can people sleep at night knowing they are doing this to innocent families? Sad.

• i just give my info not the full one ,i’am glad your guys posting

• Appreciate people having a place to go like this site to register not just a complaint, but what reads to me like a warning. I decided to Google this company due to incessant (6-10 times daily) automated phone calls. Finally, in frustration, I picked up the phone hoping to tell someone to eliminate our number from calling. No one on other end….callls continue.

• Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.

There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had

to tell someone!

• yes the modifications they say they can do sound to good to be true.,., thier line is banks wont modify if u are current.so stop paying ur mortgage.seems we all kno someone who has been so far behind and the bank actually did work with them. has anyone had a good expierience with toglegaladvocates?

• oops ! that was top legal advocates . does anyone have good information on this company

• How can they advertise on TV if it isn’t real? Isn’t there a law against "false advertising" ?

• I think there used to be a law against false advertising. I don’t think there is any more, or maybe they just don’t enforce it. FOX phony so called news lies 24 hours a day. During the election Republican politicians were lying all day long in TV ads. America has changed Dude. Time to wake up! The US is no longer a democracy, it is an oligarchy and a fascist state run by big business. We need more people like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, nancy Pelosi in congress. Please start paying attention!

• I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW A FAKE COMPANY CAN ADVERTISE ON NATIONAL T.V. AND GET AWAY WITH LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE LEGAL AND LEGIT… THIS COULD NOT BE FARTHER FROM THE TRUTH !!…. THIS COMPANY IS FAKE AS THEY COME!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST APPROACHED BY THEM AND FELT IN MY GUT THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG, AS MY QUESTIONS WERE NOT BEING ANSWERED CORRECTLY.. ALSO THEY WANTED ME TO STOP PAYING MY MORTGAGE, GIVE THEM A POST DATED CHECK AND MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR LOAN MOTIFICATION PURPOSES
      (if anyone really knows a legit company that does mortgage loan motifications), Please Post" there Info !

• This company is a ripoff. They have 26 complaints with the better business bureau in just the last 3 months. The owner of "top legal advocates" is Jeffrey A. Lewiston— Its a shell company, the address is at a UPS store in Detroit (go there or google it). There is no office. He lives in California but since its illegal in California for a attorney to collect money for mortgage modification work, he is preying on Detroit. Why does it look like hes up to no good? There is no transparency, he doesn’t want you to know who the real attorney is so he can stay out of trouble. Any attorney that doesn’t have his name on his website is trying to hide something. Try calling 310 470-2000 his number in California. It seems he is part of a scheme involving a marketing company that telemarkets for his service (which is illegal, attorneys can not tele-market or hire telemarketers)

• Just got a call from them. Do you have anymore infor on these people

• Stay away. Do not send or give them anything. Their Detroit Address suites are not offices, they are mail
        boxes in the UPS Store that occupies space on the first floor. According to the State of Michigan and the city of Detroit, they are not listed as a business in Michigan. Not registered or licensed under the name Top Legal Advocates. This, however, does not mean Top Legal Advocates is the only name they use. My husband and I have found ratings and reviews that indicate a company by the name of Better Home Relief. In fact, the state of Arkansas in issued a Cease and Desist order to the Better Home Relief and the attorney associated with it (I cannot remember his name; his first name is Scott). Jeffrey Lewiston has two business addresses in CA. One in Encino and the other in LA. The telephone # in Encino is 818-758-3940. The number in LA is 310-470-2000. I just found the number in Encino, but I called the number in LA. It is a firm called The Nahai Group and when you listen to the routing instructions, it says if you wish to talk to Jeffrey Lewiston, please press 2. I actually spoke with him but did not tell him who I am. I asked if he is associated with Top Legal Advocates and he said he is. I asked him for a mailing address and he said just send it to the Detroit Michigan Office. I then said do you mean the mail boxes in the UPS store on the ground floor of the Buhl Bldg? He then asked me "Who is this?" and then he said just send it to Detroit, and he hung up. I am hoping he has been looking over his shoulder since my call.

The gentleman we spoke to in the beginning was named Ezra Hall. We received a flyer in the mail telling us that modification of our loan might be possible under the new Federal guidelines, but due to a time limit for applying, we must act as quickly as possible. We decided to give it try and sent the info that would allowed TLA to review our loan information. They deciding whether we might qualify could be done very quickly as the guidelines are very clear. They came back to us a couple of days later and said we did qualify to move onto the next step which would be sending them detailed information and of course, paying a $2900 retainer which could not be paid by check but would be automatically withdrawn from our account (with our permission and account info of course). We signed a contract and were told it looked "pretty straight forward" and should take between 30 and 60 days. From the day we signed, it was down hill. To shorten a very long story, we had almost no communication with TLA that we did not
        initiate. Our lender was calling us almost daily but we had been instructed NOT to talk with them so I referred GMAC (our lender) back to TLA only to be told they (GMAC) are not allowed to make an outside contact to a third party. We started on 8/31/12, and since that time, GMAC denied a HARP modification, a HAMP modification, a Traditional modification, and an appeal. We have run out of options. Now, we are trying to get our $$ back and they are not contacting us. They would not give us access to Jeffrey Lewiston. They would not tell us his address or phone number. Now that we know where he is and if he stays there, there may be hope. You do not want to get involved with an attorney who offers to help you
        with your loan. You need to go to your lender, HUD, and go on line to the state you live in and you will be able to find an honest path to take. I would be very happy to chat with you on line some more. Also, all you need to do is google Top Legal Advocates or Jeffrey A. Lewiston and there is a wealth of information that may help you. The state of Washington has 3 complaints against Top Legal Advocates that are now being investigated. Be calm, be smart and you will remain whole. Good Luck

• HA!!!

Thank you!!!!

• Thank you, thank you so much for your post!!! and all the others as well.
          You, without doubt, just saved my life and my home and my dreams from being destroyed.
          Maria

• Hey Friend… The real owner of Top Legal Advocates is Mr. Ratan Lal Baid.
      Contact:
      Office: +91-33-40061314; +91-33-30586160
      Robinson: +91-9836307309

BE AWARE GUYZ….

• i just had call from them,thanks for information

• At 330 this afternoon i received a text message saying that i have won $1000 dollars gift card go to the web site target contest. Com and enter code #74873 and collect a gift card

• I was targeted by them in March 2012, and followed up with intense marketing in October. Elaborate scam with fake phone system. They pretend to educate consumer while setting you up for money. They have removed customer testimonials from their site because public began scrutinizing them. A total rip off . . . BUYER BEWARE!!!!

• i received a call from them this morning and im glad i didnt go ahead and give my full information!!! thanks for the info!!!!