Sizemore Law Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Sizemore Law Profile

Sizemore Law Picture

Corporate Information

Business Name: Sizemore Law Group Inc.
Category: Law Firms / Lawyers

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Sizemore Law

Sizemore Law Group - the license to steal law firm!

Sizemore Law Group your debt consolidation company not; a better name would be Sizemore Law Group the license to steal law firm!!!!

I have had a tough time financially because of a merger with a very poor paying parent company. So after several years of pristine credit three of my credit cards went delinquent. Sizemore Law Group contracted me, telling me they could get my account cleared at a very reduced rate.

They also stated, that the credit card company phone calls would cease and after short number months I would be free of any problems and my credit would be restored.

After about 9 months of having them take a sizable amount out of my checking account; I discovered they had lied to me and my debt had actually increased, the phone calls continued and no repair had been attempted.

I requested my funds be returned and ended my affiliation with them; to any one who might have a similar situation occur and Sizemore Contacts you be very aware!! They have also been reported to the FTC as well.

Additional Information:

Alternate Business Names: M3 Investment, LLC

View Comments View More Sizemore Law Complaints

Is Sizemore Law a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options