Sizemore Law Office Reviews

Corp Website: sizemorelawfirm.com

Sizemore Law Office Ratings

Sizemore Law Office Reports

Most Recent Sizemore Law Office Complaints

Is Sizemore Law Office a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingPatrick A Sizemore Law Office Listing

Sizemore Law Group - the license to steal law firm!

Had credit card debt Sizemore law group contacted said could help and have me out of debt in 3 years. The first credit card that they were to have taken care of 3 years ago I found out in Feb 2016 they started paying the ppl off in installments and the very last installment Sizemore screwed up and never paid.

So then had a lien on my house that I never knew about and 2 other cards I took care of with a 1099 form with no help from them. And my last card I called and they haven’t heard from Sizemore since I started the program. I took care of that one my self also.

So been talking to Kristen from Sizemore and just get run around and lied to. I have asked to be compensated for there screw up and she just hop and skips through emails with lies. Won’t let me talk to owner to get a resolution and she thinks that reimbursing the maintenance fee of $49.00 for the next 16 months is compensation enough for the $1,777.00 they screwed up on.

I paid all of first settlement except the last installment so technically the card ppl got paid 2 times. And also the $49.00 only $10.00 of that goes to acct. ppl that hold my money and the rest of it goes into Sizemore pockets even after there fees have been paid to them they still taking money that people don’t know about.

Sizemore Law Group – 122 Calistoga Rd #328 San Rosa Ca 95409 | 707-538-1061