Sizemore Law

Company Image

Business Information

Last Updated On: March 7, 2014

Sizemore Law Corporate Contact

Business Name: Sizemore Law Group Inc.
2515 E Market St D
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-502-5028
Corp Email: info@SizemoreLaw.net
Company Contact: Adam Hafford - Owner/President
Corp Website: sizemorelaw.net

Sizemore Law Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Sizemore Law Complaint Filed

Is Sizemore Law a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingSizemore Law Group Inc. Listing

Sizemore Law Group - the license to steal law firm!

Sizemore Law Group your debt consolidation company not; a better name would be Sizemore Law Group the license to steal law firm!!!!

I have had a tough time financially because of a merger with a very poor paying parent company. So after several years of pristine credit three of my credit cards went delinquent. Sizemore Law Group contracted me, telling me they could get my account cleared at a very reduced rate.

They also stated, that the credit card company phone calls would cease and after short number months I would be free of any problems and my credit would be restored.

After about 9 months of having them take a sizable amount out of my checking account; I discovered they had lied to me and my debt had actually increased, the phone calls continued and no repair had been attempted.

I requested my funds be returned and ended my affiliation with them; to any one who might have a similar situation occur and Sizemore Contacts you be very aware!! They have also been reported to the FTC as well.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Sizemore Law