Debt Stoppers Reviews

Debt Stoppers Ratings

Debt Stoppers Reports

Most Recent Debt Stoppers Complaints

Is Debt Stoppers a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingThe Law Office of Robert J. Semrad & Associates, LLC Listing

No Support

Money was being taken out of my paycheck by debtstoppers. They cut me off because they say they were not receiving the money.

They do not take calls and its hard to get in touch with them. The new assistance is horrible.

Ive done what was needed and they did no effort to help but quick to take your money. Now I have to go elsewhere im also looking towards suing.

Do not go to debtstopper

Most Recent Reviews About Debt Stoppers

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Debt Stoppers

• The undisputed

I can never get through to the attorney or the paralegal and they seem to always be busy and never return calls or emails as of this day all of they numbers say check the number or code you have dialyi mean seriously you all are playing with people lively hoods. You take my money every month and I gave them the paper work needed back in November and I still have not heard from these people all I wanted was permission to buy a house and it’s been way over 21 days as I was told it will take. I would not recommend this place to no one customer service is trash and these semrad characters are gonna suffer taking the nnocent people’s money.

• Eileen Farner Beyer

I hate the new debt stoppers ad with the girl singing and waving her arms. It makes me feel like I never want to ever do business with them..