Debt Stoppers Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 800-440-7235
Company Contact: Robert SemrodCorp Website: debtstoppers.net

Debt Stoppers Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Debt Stoppers Complaint

Is Debt Stoppers a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingThe Law Office of Robert J. Semrad & Associates, LLC Listing

Scam attorney

I had file bankruptcy with debtstoppers May 2013. After my conference I no longer heard from my attorney, Aaron Weinberg. Everytime I call he’s in court in never calls back. Therefore I decided to email my question to him. I got no response.

I then was assigned a paralegal in which I had 3 this far. One will tell me one thing than another one will tell me something else. One particular time the lady told me oh I will have to call you back with the answer to your question. Another sign of lack of knowledge.
Last year Feb. 2014 I ask for a motion to put in for my tax return by June 2014 still didn’t hear anything nor got a notice about nothing. I called at least twice a week. Never got a call back from Aaron Weinberg or a paralegal. By Sept 2014 I received a notice for motion to dismiss due to failing to give up my tax return. However I wanted to keep it because I was pregnant, got into a car accident and was unable to get to work. This was explained to them.

However, I still needed to pay them more money bi weekly. In which double my payments since I didn’t hand over my refund.

Keep in mind I don’t know if my motion was ever put in because I never received a letter or a call back.

Now if I recall correctly the attorneys suppose to comply with the contract of their duties in serving their customers. In which they is not doing. I feel like they get your down payment and afterwards it all goes down hill. You have their undivided attention until you get your conference meeting afterwards, they no longer care about you as a client. I have requested a meeting to see him. The reception tells me he have to get the attorney permission first and he will call me back. Its Monday and I’ve call Wensday never got a return call or appointment. I guess I will have to go downtown to see if I can speak with someone. I am also seeking away I can sue them due to preach of their contract.
They are not at anyone best interest of clearing your debt. I recommend seeking services from someone else.

Debtstoppers – 1110th Western Ave chicago, Illinois 60628 | 312-913-0625