Debt Stoppers Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 800-440-7235
Company Contact: Robert SemrodCorp Website: debtstoppers.net

Debt Stoppers Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Debt Stoppers Complaint

Is Debt Stoppers a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingThe Law Office of Robert J. Semrad & Associates, LLC Listing

Ignorance

DebtStoppers The Semrad Bankruptcy Law Firm

I started Debtstoppers 3 years ago, they were great then! I called about 3 months ago to ask them for some paperwork for my school and to spoke to a African American man (who would not give me his name). He was VERY rude, he cursed at me for not paying my balance (I didn’t know I had a balance), and hung up on me.

Yesterday I called to re-file my case, the secretary said she’d have someone call me back the next day. Well at 9am this morning I received a phone call from the same rude man asking why do I want to file again and saying, “I’m not going to do s**t! Don’t ever call this firm again?”

I called 3 different numbers to report him and they all got back to him and he answered saying, “You’re not going to get around me, stop calling here” and hung up in my face. I called a different number back and was connected to him again and he tried to change his voice to pretend to be a white man. I told him this is not very good customer service and he responded, “This is not a customer service job”. HUH?

So not only are you rude, & ignorant, but you’re also dumb!!?!! He claimed his name is Mr. Porter. Not sure if that is true, nevertheless I would NOT deal with Debtstoppers at all if I were you! Go to a real bankruptcy firm!

DebtStoppers | The Semrad Bankruptcy Law Firm – 20 S Clark St Chicago Il 60603 | 312-447-8961

25 Most Recent Debt Stoppers Complaints