Debt Stoppers Reviews

Debt Stoppers Ratings

Debt Stoppers Reports

Most Recent Debt Stoppers Complaints

Is Debt Stoppers a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Law Firms / Lawyers Directory ListingThe Law Office of Robert J Semrad & Associates LLC Listing

Do NOT Use!

It was not until after Debt Stoppers started to take money for my Chapter 7, that they became nearly impossible to contact. When I, unfortunately, fell behind on a payment, a Mr. Porter called and not only threatened me, but stated that he would make my life miserable and would make it to that I would lose my job.

I was under the assumption that a Chapter 7 wiped out my debt, but a trustee now has my income tax return. My return will cover my entire debt, as it was not a lot. So not only is the debt paid by me, I have a bankruptcy on my record.

When I called to question this, Mr. Porter laughed at me and said that I should have paid my bills in the first place. I have kept in contact by leaving voice mails and emails to let the company know what was going on at all times.

I am chronically ill and a single parent that receives NO state help and this organization seemed to be very helpful and reassuring at first. Now, they are monsters to me.

I am considering saving up money and hiring a lawyer to get the bankruptcy removed from my record.

Robert J. Semrad & Associates, LLC (DEBT STOPPERS) – 20 S Clark St 28th Fl Chicago IL |312-913-0625