Debt Stoppers Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Contact: Robert SemrodCorp Website: debtstoppers.net

Debt Stoppers Ratings and Reports

Latest Debt Stoppers Complaint

Poor Customer Service

I completed my 5 years with the company after going through about 3-4 different paralegals out of all the ones that were assigned to my case i had one that would always answer the phone when i called and unfortunately she was no longer with the company at the end of my case. I called for a month and no answer left messages and no returned calls so i had to speak with the trustee to attempt to get answers to questions that my attorney/paralegal should have been available to answer.

Finally after calling and advising the receptionist that i have been trying to reach someone for a month and requesting a manager i finally was able to speak with someone. This was on a Friday and they had the paralegal, the person that never answers the phone nor return calls call me back.

Two days later i called back and left a message for her to return my call because there was a question that i forgot to ask her and of course i guess because my case was closed she didn’t feel that it was necessary to return my call. I called the next day, twice and of course no response and no return call. I ended up going down to the office just to ask the one simple question that i had, after being stuck in traffic for something that could have been answered by one simple phone call.

When i got there on that Friday around 3p in the afternoon i was told she was at lunch, “yeah right”. So some cornball person came to talk to me. I advised him that i wasn’t happy with the way that i was being treated now that my case is over but i had questions and that the paralegal wasn’t answering calls nor responding to messages. His reply was that everything was all taken care of and it looks like she has been calling you back, so on and so forth even after advising him that she called me on that Monday and i called her back two times to tell her that there was something that i forgot to ask her. He was nonchalant about the situation so i got up and walked out after i advised him that the entire poor service wasn’t a concern to him.

I spent money for their services and was treated horribly at the end of my case. They are the worst and i hate i referred the one person that i did to them.

Debt Stoppers, Robert J Semrad & Associates