Scotts Lawn Service Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Marysville, Ohio 43040 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-872-6887
Corp Website: scottslawnservice.com

Scotts Lawn Service Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Scotts Lawn Service Complaint Filed

Is Scotts Lawn Service a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Landscaping Directory ListingThe Scotts Company LLC Listing

Scotts Lawn Services Advertisement is a lie.

Received a mailing with an advertisement of free lawn analysis.

Requested ths service online. I received a call from Scotts representative in Elgin IL and was asked if I want any paid services. I said that I want FREE LAWN ANALYSIS as advertised. They told me that it takes up to 2 weeks to send somebody out. And that if I am not home, they will leave analysis at my doorsteps.

Nobody showed up. I have a live-in babysitter who is around the house all the time. Called them back after 2 weeks. Was offered paid services again. When I asked them about free lawn analysis, they told me that a person was at my property and performed this analysis. Then I asked how I can obtain the results of this analysis they told me that I can not.

I never expected that such a big company like Scotts would be so dishonest and will not fulfill their own advertisement.

10 Most Recent Scotts Lawn Service Complaints

Click To Search For Scotts Lawn Service Complaints

Consumer Comments For Scotts Lawn Service

• Albert, I am with Scotts LawnService in Marysville, OH. We do offer the free analysis. You are welcome to contact me and we can get it set up for you. You can email scotts.lawnservice@scotts.com
    Thanks,
    Amanda

• I agree with Fran. Do not want to start something for which I will be sorry for later.

• Just called the Scotts Elgin service with my priority code. Guess what, the classic bait and switch. Just like the Albert described. (See above) Next call to Illinois consumer office.

• Good call them yourself.

• I had Scott’s in 2012 and the amount was not too bad, $ 171.00 for 5 treatments only. It did have a 5 % rebate b/c of paying it in full. I called this year for an idea of what the cost would be now. I was told about 70 something . I told them no b/c I could not see how it would cost that much more in 1 years time. I skipped the 2013 I was so disappointed, but being a widow I have to watch my money.

• I was going to have a free analysis done, I received a request in the mail. After reading the complaint about the analysis I changed my mind. If you want peoples business, do what you say your going to do and you would get more customers to sign up

• I was just about to to request a Free Lawn Analysis, and saw the complaint about the analysis and quickly changed my mind. I have no interest in doing business with a company that is shady. Also the attitude in the response was quite clear to me. They could care less if they lose a customer. So I am going to save them the time and trouble of having me for a customer.