Scotts Lawn Service Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 888-872-6887
Corp Website: scottslawnservice.com

Scotts Lawn Service Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Scotts Lawn Service Complaint

Is Scotts Lawn Service a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Landscaping Directory ListingThe Scotts Company LLC Listing

Plant killers

I am being sent to collections for a service I never asked for. I used their service in May of 2014 and they said I had to cancel if I didn’t want their service anymore.

They came in April of 2015 which I did not know they were coming. I did not want service in April. May like last year. I called to cancel and was told too late. Every time I got a bill I would call office.

No return phone call from manager. Every email I received regarding late payment I replied and all the email would say is someone would be contacting me which after 3 times has never happened.

Also during the service which I didn’t want they sprayed and killed my plant. I would like to be reimbursed for that.

Scotts Lawn Service – 14111 Scottslawn Rd Marysville, Ohio 43041 | 877-564-9366

Consumer Comments For Scotts Lawn Service

• Albert, I am with Scotts LawnService in Marysville, OH. We do offer the free analysis. You are welcome to contact me and we can get it set up for you. You can email scotts.lawnservice@scotts.com
    Thanks,
    Amanda

• I agree with Fran. Do not want to start something for which I will be sorry for later.

• Just called the Scotts Elgin service with my priority code. Guess what, the classic bait and switch. Just like the Albert described. (See above) Next call to Illinois consumer office.

• Good call them yourself.

• I had Scott’s in 2012 and the amount was not too bad, $ 171.00 for 5 treatments only. It did have a 5 % rebate b/c of paying it in full. I called this year for an idea of what the cost would be now. I was told about 70 something . I told them no b/c I could not see how it would cost that much more in 1 years time. I skipped the 2013 I was so disappointed, but being a widow I have to watch my money.

• I was going to have a free analysis done, I received a request in the mail. After reading the complaint about the analysis I changed my mind. If you want peoples business, do what you say your going to do and you would get more customers to sign up

• I was just about to to request a Free Lawn Analysis, and saw the complaint about the analysis and quickly changed my mind. I have no interest in doing business with a company that is shady. Also the attitude in the response was quite clear to me. They could care less if they lose a customer. So I am going to save them the time and trouble of having me for a customer.