Scotts Lawn Service Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Marysville, Ohio 43040 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-872-6887

Scotts Lawn Service Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Scotts Lawn Service Complaint

Is Scotts Lawn Service a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Landscaping Directory ListingThe Scotts Company LLC Listing

Plant killers

I am being sent to collections for a service I never asked for. I used their service in May of 2014 and they said I had to cancel if I didn’t want their service anymore.

They came in April of 2015 which I did not know they were coming. I did not want service in April. May like last year. I called to cancel and was told too late. Every time I got a bill I would call office.

No return phone call from manager. Every email I received regarding late payment I replied and all the email would say is someone would be contacting me which after 3 times has never happened.

Also during the service which I didn’t want they sprayed and killed my plant. I would like to be reimbursed for that.

Scotts Lawn Service – 14111 Scottslawn Rd Marysville, Ohio 43041 | 877-564-9366

Consumer Comments For Scotts Lawn Service

• Albert, I am with Scotts LawnService in Marysville, OH. We do offer the free analysis. You are welcome to contact me and we can get it set up for you. You can email

• I agree with Fran. Do not want to start something for which I will be sorry for later.

• Just called the Scotts Elgin service with my priority code. Guess what, the classic bait and switch. Just like the Albert described. (See above) Next call to Illinois consumer office.

• Good call them yourself.

• I had Scott’s in 2012 and the amount was not too bad, $ 171.00 for 5 treatments only. It did have a 5 % rebate b/c of paying it in full. I called this year for an idea of what the cost would be now. I was told about 70 something . I told them no b/c I could not see how it would cost that much more in 1 years time. I skipped the 2013 I was so disappointed, but being a widow I have to watch my money.

• I was going to have a free analysis done, I received a request in the mail. After reading the complaint about the analysis I changed my mind. If you want peoples business, do what you say your going to do and you would get more customers to sign up

• I was just about to to request a Free Lawn Analysis, and saw the complaint about the analysis and quickly changed my mind. I have no interest in doing business with a company that is shady. Also the attitude in the response was quite clear to me. They could care less if they lose a customer. So I am going to save them the time and trouble of having me for a customer.