Stoneberry Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Daniel J Hunt - President, CEO
Corp Website: Stoneberry.com

Stoneberry Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Stoneberry Complaint

Is Stoneberry a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Kitchen Appliances / Equipment Directory ListingStoneberry.com Listing

Poor Customer Service

I purchased a Miami Folding Sling Patio Set and a Fold-away Hammock. The Patio set was delivered with a scratch on the glass and frame of the table and the hammock did not sit level.

A Customer Service Manager, Breanna stated that my I was being unreasonable in my request to have the shipping charges waived from my account instead of Stoneberry shipping new product to me and me having to tear down and repackage the already received product.

Furthermore, Breanna asked how I knew that the product was damaged, did not meet my expectation since my account has her NE address on it. I advised her that I am here visiting in GA and order that gift as a surprise for my Son-in-Law and my daughter.

Stoneberry 1356 Williams St Chippewa Falla, WI 54729

10 Most Recent Stoneberry Complaints

Consumer Comments For Stoneberry

• I ordered a comforter set from stoneberry. When I received it smelled like it had been burnt and the comforter was not like the one that was advertised. I sent it back and had to pay to send it back which was an outrageous amount and now they are still trying to charge me 24.20 for sending it to me. This is ridiculous to pay over 50.00 for a product I didn’t want and didn’t keep! When I called customer service they were Very rude and told me to bad! THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF!!!

• We got the Kocaso tablet bundle and within the first month it went dead and wouldn’t hold a charge…I talked to the cs and sent it back and they said a lot of the electronics including smartphones batteries are defective! Just wanted to worn everyone…Also we got the champaign comfort set with the pillows and I wanted to send it back because it has metal mesh and some kind of jewels (glass?) in the middle that’s really sharp so you can’t use the pillows ..only to look at.! My mom kept it though because its pretty but now I’m worried about washing it and getting rust? Made in China was $179!!! I also got a blanket that is my favorite but it sheds crimson color strands all over my bed….Idk, you just have to be careful because it looks like this company might not be the best option?! We only like the monthly payments because of fixed income

• I purchased the Wolves Howling at the Moon Bed in the Bag Set cost 79.99 + shipping of course had it less than two months and the Bed skirt ripped called Stoneberry and also sent email their response was sorry trial period is over. Now less than 3 months of owning this set the Comforter is also torn the material is terrible and I will not purchase from them ever again.

• I haven’t had any problems with Stoneberry.,until now I sent back Elite Platinum 3.5qtGlass Panel deep fryer because it din’t work.They sent me a postage label so I wouldn’t have to pay for it to be sent back.I sent it back because I wanted another one sent back to me thats works .I haven’t heard anything from Stoneberry since.

• I got a Nikion Camera at Bus Buy for $ 79.00
    But at Stoneberry the same camera it is $ 179.99
    This Co is a Rip off Stay away

• I ordered a bath spa for my daughter they charged me $9.99 extra for fast shipping which I did not want and they refuse to do anything about it they are the rudest company that I have ever had contact with avoid them like the plague.

• I ordered a Shark cordless vacuum from them never opened the box and returned it cause I really thought that I could afford it but with the holidays fast approaching realized that I would rather spend the money on my grandkids.
    I received a bill for a payment of 7.99 after returning the item, I called to find out what was going on and they said I had to pay for shipping, of 15.99 I told them the box was never opened and why should I pay for an item that is not in my possession, the lady I spoke with was rude and very uncaring. I am looking into this further with an attorney that is a friend of mine whether charging for shipping after reetuning a package is legal or not.
    They Can Go Pound Sand!
    VERY, POOR,CUSTOMER, RELATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BEWARE OF OF THIS RIP OFF STONEBERRY RIP OFF COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stay away from this company. It charges very high interest rates and it goes on and on for your balance even though you are making payments. Better to save you money and buy the items out right. They want to make money like a bank and are in business for the exorbitant interest they charge, not off the items offered. Soon your will owe more in interest than the amount of merchandise you bought.

• I have an account with Stoneberry. I have not had any trouble with their products or shipping, but their monthly payments are too high according to what I owe. Most companies have small monthly payments until they go beyond a certain amount. Not Stoneberry.

• Place and received two orders which I really liked but when I went to order a big item the wanted me to prepay some of the cost of the item and I had a catalog that stated I could order anything in it and pay the low payments. I really hate being lied to and had star credit with them. This company is miss leading people.

• Purchased a Mixer Hamltion Beach did not work correctly returned item they set on the item and only partial credited my account, These people are the worlds biggest crooks. I have filed a BBB compliant also. Buyer
    beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I tried to order twice from Stoneberry and still have not gotten an answer about their credit except on the first order they wanted payment in full and they said they sent a letter but never got it. Cancelled that order and ordered a second item that was cheaper but still haven’t gotten any word on the order status so cancelled that order. This company sucks and I will not try ordering anything from them again. So much for their credit plan

• Please refrain from giving my info to other companies or agencies. Of the six topics on that is listed here in your letter the bottom 5 are to be eliminated from giving my personal info to any one. Thanks!

• Ok people, it clearly states in their catalogs under their Stoneberry Guarantee, sorry, shipping and processing charges are non-refundable. Duh!!! Regardless of whether you change your mind and no longer the product, someone took the time to take your order, process your order and ship your order. So why should they eat the cost because you changed your mind. It’s a business, those fees are what helps them stay in business. I placed my first order with them not even 24 hours ago and it has already shipped!!!

• I do not see the statement on their catalog until I had to return an item. I do not mind paying what I owe, but their customer service reps. have nasty and rude attitudes, this does not make sense for people to be that way and still have a job. The company must practice the same nasty/rude attitude, and tell them its ok to talk to customer that way. DO NOT ORDER from Stoneberry.

• I have a credit limit of 500.00 with them, have less than 100.00 to pay. I ordered $134.00 worth of merchandise and they want a down payment. WTF??

• I order something from them in dec 2012,,,it wasn’t what I expected,,,so was ask to return items,, for a full refund,,turn out I didn’t get a full refund,,,they charge me for the shipping & handling,, they minus $35..from my refund…and they got there items back!!! I was so freaking ****!!! I got ripped off!!! Don’t like them at all,,,,,

• i have ordered from stoneberry and only have gotten half my order and its now been a month and the other half my order was to be shipped on 2/17/13 and still has not been shipped yet maybe they meant 2/17/2014

• I just got a call from a collection agency today saying I owe Stoneberry 276.33 have not recieved a payment from me since July 2012 on my account. I thought I had paid them off last AUG! yes I did order again from them in June 2012..I forgot I had! They told me at Stoneberry that I had 2 sepaerate accounts.Not that i knew off! So no e-mails from them to remind me of payment, no calls on my cell phone either. BUT they DID call my disconnected phone in another state from the first time I ordered. They DID send paper notices to old address that were returned to them. Yet they have my e-mail, new address and cell phone to give to collection people. Now I owe 276.33 instead of original 117.95 for Item ordered back in June. 92.00 of this is late charges. Can’t help me now though because "it’s in collection agency hands now-too late"! Never again Stoneberry!

• I paid off my account and they claim they did not recieve it when i have the cancelled check that has cleared my bank. if i get another bill with late fees charges on it i am going to sue this place

• They did the same thing to me. Some of the people who reply to your thread actually work for Stoneberry they are paid to say they have had no problems.

• tHEY ARE A NEW COMPANY, ABOUT A YEAR OLD, i HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE, OTHER THAN HAVING A BACK ORDER, AS THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK. wE HAVE TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET THE BUGS OUT, AS A YEAR IS NOT A VERY OLD COMPANY…I LIKE STONEBERRY MYSELF

• Stoneberry will ask for money up front due to your credit history or lack of that request is reasonable. I have a Stoneberry account, I was not ask for money up front,but my room-mate was. I have also had the experience not with stoneberry but with companies that what ever payment you pay for the month due is for that month. payments are made every month you can pay tne minimum or over but you ust pay every month. I had to respond to the comments above, not be cause i want to stand up for Stoneberry but the comments, above is with-out merits, and is the standard for some companies if not all.

• I called in a double payment before it was due. Then I got a bill for the month. I called and told them I had made a double payment, and they said it didn’t count because I couldn’t pay early. When I complained about it I got this payment must made each month. dah don’t even know how to write.