Kitchen Advance Reviews

Most Recent Kitchen Advance Complaints

Is Kitchen Advance a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Kitchen Appliances / Equipment Directory Listing

Rip off Artists

So Im going through my biz account taking a look at the charges and I come across a charge for 19.95 USD from MBM then another 9.95 USD from Kavie Copie and another from RMC for 17.85, these have been charged since Sept 2013, every month. I have no idea what they are so I googled Kavie copie and found that the company is an online company I bought a non working Vacuum sealer from. Little did I know they were charging me for the last 10 months about 60.00 USD a month! OMG!

So I called them, and had to pay the international long distance rate cuz Im calling from overseas. At first the person I talked to said it was subscription that I unknowingly signed up for and she would cancel this months charges. I said ok, and left it so. Then as I did more research on my account I found the other charges and googled them, the charges were all tied in to the same company.

So as my blood boiled I called again, @ 2.00 per min USD to complain, I said I want my money back one time, the guy says I can only refund one month, I said I want to speak to a supervisor, then the supervisor says I can refund 3 months, I said no I want it all refunded she says hold on. She came back and said I will refund 6 months, I said NO NO NO, if u can do 6 months u can do it all. And after a little yelling and complaining she refunded all the money except for the vacuum sealer, which turned out not to be 10.00 USD but rather 17.85 USD a month for 3 months for a machine that doesn’t work.

I was really mad at them, and ended up laying my case clear, so I was refunded all but the 17.85 USD which was 53.55 USD. GRRRR but I said fine, I bought the item it didn’t work, Im so far away it would cost more to return it than to eat the charge so I did. I ended up being refunded 310.00 USD for all the hidden subscription charges. They said it was a cooking program, and recipe access, blah blah blah, and once I told them Im a Chef, they decided to refund all the subscription charges. HA!

I was very angry and violated so I gave them a piece of my mind, got my refund and asked for a letter in writing guaranteeing no more charges would be applied to my account.

Most Recent Reviews About Kitchen Advance

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Kitchen Advance

21 Comments on "Kitchen Advance"

I have also been scammed by this company. My Herb garden is costing me $9.95/month and I cant contact the company to stop this!! Does anyone have a phone#

also got caught in this scam. I bought one of their 2 bit battery operated vac sealer pieces of crap through an add. One of those wait… buy one and get a second on free deals. Never did get the second one even though I paid shipping for it. The one I got couldn’t suck a hair off a table. I sent in my comment and asked to have it replaced or $$ back. Never received a call. Just last week I noticed the RMC seal bag charge of $9.995 per month and the MBM charge of $19.95 per month.… Read more »

ORDERED GOURMET SEASONINGS UNDER NAME OF RMC GOURMET COOKING. THE SEASONING WAS $3.95 NO SHIPPING. SEASONING IS GOOD, BUT I RECEIVED A BILL FOR $9.95 A MONTH LATER AND 2 MORE CHARGES THE NEXT MONTH FOR $9.95 EACH. EACH TIME THEY BILLED VISA THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME, MBM GOURMET COOKING THEN JBEI GOURMET COOKING. THEY GO UNDER SEVERAL NAMES PROBABLY TO THROW OFF THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM AND THEY PLAY GAMES…ULTIMATELY STATING THEY ARE GOING TO REFUND PART OF IT.

Hello, I live in Belgium and was so stupid to order a book and then I clicked next and next (I din’t see the tiny button skip all offers) so I ended up with 4 paperbackbooks with no address of the sender on it. So I could not send them back. Now RMC GOURMET COOKING takes every month money of my account. Also MBM GOURMET COOKING and JBEI GOURMET REWARD take money from my account. I don’t have the address of this company. If you have it, can you mail it to me? How did you get rid of them?… Read more »
SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE. I ORDERED TWO MEAT THERMOMETERS AT 9.95 EACH WITH FREE SHIPPING. THE ORDER COME AND THERE ARE THREE THERMOMETERS, A SCALE AND, A TIMER, WHICH I DID NOT ORDER. CALLED AND THEY SAID I DID ORDER THEM AFTER I PUT MY CREDIT CARD # IN THE COMPUTER. I TOLD THEM I DID NOT ORDER THEM ONLY THE TWO THERMOMETERS. THEY CHARGED OVER 11.00 SHIPPING AND PROCESSING WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE SHIPPING. NEVER GOT AN INVOICE. TOLD HER I WANTED ONE BECAUSE I NEVER ORDERED THE OTHER THINGS AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE… Read more »

My experience with this company seems to match those of all the customers above with "rip-off" complaints. If you value your money and time and equanimity, be warned!

I wish I had seen this site 3 weeks ago. They advertise free gifts, don’t send them, then tell you they would be more than happy to send them out for $9.95. What a ripoff!!! They didn’t supply an invoice. I think the charges were higher that they should have but have no invoice to verify that. Got me once, never again!!!

WHO KNOWS THE ADDRESS IN ARIZ. TO RETURN STUFF YOU NEVER ORDER,HAPPENED TO ME LATELY. THEY SAID I USED MY CREDIT CARD AND OWNED 89.55CENTS. I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO ORDER THE TIMER AT $5.95. THRU MR.FOOD. NEVER ORDERED A THING ELSE. MISPLACED THE ADDRESS THE OTHER DAY TO DO RETURNS. HELP SOON.

anyone have the address inARIZ.for returns? I misplaced mine the other day.Want to return this expensive $89,55 pkg. I never opened.from KAVI.They said I did other day after I got the 5.95. timer and their e-mail didn’t send invoice,told me I had items coming for 89.55cents..I COULD HAVE SCREAMED.HELP?

I CALLED TODAY TO GET SOME MORE SEAL N FRESH QUART BAGS. I WAS TOLD WHEN I ORDERED BOTH OF THESE UNITS THAT REPLACEMANT BAGS WOULD ALWAYS BE FREE. NOW THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $4.95 PROCESSING AND $9.95 A MONTH FOR THE BAGS, NO WAY

Unauthorized charges I had been looking everywhere for an inexpensive kitchen torch. When I found them at the company, the price was so good that I ordered 2. A few weeks later, I noticed on my statement that I have been charged for another shipment that included 2 more torches, a scale, a timer, and one other item. I contacted the company and told them that I did not order those items and I would be sending them back. Once they arrived, I opened them and decided to keep them. Now, today, I look at my statement it it shows… Read more »

I also ordered the cutting boards which was supposed to include two boards and two cutting knives. Only one board was shipped. Clearly it was fraudulent advertising.

Found my cc being billed every month by this company and I have never ordered from them that I know of.
How do I get rid of them.

I ordered a grilling cookbook from this company. I payed with a prepaid debit card. Two months later the fraud control at my bank called to ask if I had authorized an additional payment of 29.95 (app) from my card to this company. I declined payment. I looked up the company online and called. I was told that the cookbook offer came with a subscription to a cooking magazine, which I had not opted to take and that since I had called within the alloted time to decline the offer it would be cancelled. Since then I have received two… Read more »

I ordered 2 cookbooks and a meat thermometer, supposed to be 9.95 each with free shipping, they took money from my account to the tune of $30 each month for THREE months.
I had to cancel my debit card and get a new one to prevent them from fleecing me to death.

STAY AWAY, RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!

I ordered the herb snipping shears, responding to an ad from Taste of Home, for $3.95, with free shipping. I got a box with the shears and 3 other "free" items….no packing slip, no invoice. I was concerned, so tried to get an invoice. After 3 weeks of trying to get in touch with them, I finally got an Emailed invoice….for over $90! I had expected to pay $3.95. When I finally got a call from a rep, she said that the 3 items were on trial and that I should return them within 30 days for a refund. We… Read more »

I called them to find out what I was supposed to have ordered. The $3.95 cookbook ended up costing almost $16.00 with shipping and handling. Three other books were included (that I didn’t order ) and they were to cost me an additional 60.00 if I kept them over 30 days. I am sending them back even after they offered a $15.00 discount. Evidently it was a monthly charge besides. To bad you can’t trust anyone anymore. Once burnt twice shy. Never again!!.

I hear you, they are a huge scam! I got 2 cookbooks and a meat thermometer, supposed to be 9.95, with free shipping, they took money from my account to the tune of $30 each month for THREE months. After the second withdrawal from my debit card, I contacted them they assured me that the second payment was the last one.. wrong. You can’t buy a toothpick there without ending up with them continuing to take money out of your bank. I had to cancel my debit card and get a new one, they have an excuse for every bill.… Read more »
I purchased herb shears from Kitchen Advance after receiving a special offer by email from Taste of Home magazine. They were supposed to be $3.95 plus free shipping. I was very careful not to purchase anything else or select a different shipping method while wading through all the ads I had to in order to place my order. Looking back, that should have been a clue to me that the company was trying to rip me off. When I received my order it included, not only my shears but two more items I did not purchase. I checked my credit… Read more »

i JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM THEM STATING THEY COULDN’T FILL MY ORDER DUE TO MY vISA CARD WAS DECLINED , i NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THEM