Williams Investment Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

SnapShot

Last Updated On: August 6, 2014

Williams Investment No Image Default

Williams Investment Corporate Contact

Business Name: Williams Investment Ltd.
USA

Corp Phone Number: 647-823-6894
Corp Email: Cwilliams@williamsinvestmentinc.com
Company Contact: Craig Williams - Owner

Williams Investment Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Williams Investment Complaint

Is Williams Investment a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Investments & Investor Services Directory ListingWilliams Investment Ltd. Listing

True Love Is Bull

I meet a girl on line; We talk for about three months. I really liked Her. She told me that she worked as a nurse for WHO.

She told me she could not cash her check in the city she was in. Being the nice guy She got her book keeper to send the check to me in my name. So I put the check in my bank and they held it for a week. The check was TD bank check.

So after a week the check cleared. So I sent the money to her. Two days later the check came back as a counterfeit check. So now it lost all my money; Plus I owe the bank $1,5000.

I have all the emails That he sent. So I need some help to stop this company and try to get the money back. The girl that the check was for still calls me. She said that she didn’t know that the check was not real I don’t know if I should believe her. I have here phone number and name.

Cwilliams@williamsinvestmentinc.com | 226-224-5283

What should I do? I need help please.

Consumer Comments For Williams Investment