Davison Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Davison

Disappearing Slide Down Easy Clean Ceiling Fan

I, LORETTA ROBINSON, first came up with the idea to invent a ceiling fan that would, hydraulically, slide down to be cleaned easily by anyone. I came up with that idea about 3 years ago because i bought a house with a high ceiling and was having a difficult time cleaning it. I discussed my thoughts with my husband and decided that we should call
somewhere to see about getting this invented.

I then proceeded to contact this company (Davison Design And Development Incorporation) and we’ve been in touch with each other for over 3 years.  I’ve paid this company around 11,000 dollars.  They sent me some pictures of models and designs of different Iinventions from other peoples ideas.

The last time I spoke with someone from the company by the name of LAURA CRANMER she was requesting that I send them more money. I told her that I could not send them anymore money, and that I needed to see what was going on with my invention.

No one has contacted me since when I spoke to her. That was on JULY 17, 2013. I am still waiting for someone to contact me about my invention or to even reimburse me all of the money that I sent to them over all these years.  I’ve tried contacting them and have not gotten a call back or even an answer from them.

I’m writing you all because I think that I might be a victim of fraud and I need some help to try and find out can you please help me.

Loretta Robinson

Davison Design And Development Incorporation
Ridc Park, 595 Alpha Dr Pittsburgh , Pa. 15238

Additional Information:

Alternate Davison Business Names: 180054ideas.com | Davison | Davison & Associates | Davison 54 | Davison Creators | Davison Inventegration | Davison, Inc. | Invention Inventigrations | Inventionland | Manufacturer's Support Services, Inc.

View Comments View More Davison Complaints

Is Davison a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Davison

2 thoughts on “Davison

1. Hi I also lost 9 thousand with Davison Inventions Pittsburgh Pa Ron Craig says he has figured out a way to beat Davison.What is it Ron? Id like my 9 thousand back. I was told I had great idea there would be good prototype an marketing. Of course I got none of this and was informed it was ALL my fault as I dont read or pay attention an that NOTHING could be worked out. They asked for more money which I did NOT have an whe I would not send more they dropped me and my produce a movie snak tray like a hot potatoe. Maybe if enough people complain we could get something done about this ongoing scam BEFORE any one else loses their life savings like I did and them at the end was informed it was ALL my fault.

2. This note is for the lady with the ceiling fan idea name of Loretta Robinson, My name is Ron Craig, you might have read my complaint against Davison to the tune of over 11 K. If you have a minute, please consider coming back to me and allow me to share my thoughts with you. My email address is roncraig02@msn.com There is a way to beat Davison and I believe that I have found it. I hope you will take the time to answer my email. Ron Craig…