Davison Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: George M Davison III - President
Corp Website: davison.com

Davison Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Davison Complaint

Is Davison a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Invention Services Directory ListingDavison Design & Development Inc Listing

Disappearing Slide Down Easy Clean Ceiling Fan

I, LORETTA ROBINSON, first came up with the idea to invent a ceiling fan that would, hydraulically, slide down to be cleaned easily by anyone. I came up with that idea about 3 years ago because i bought a house with a high ceiling and was having a difficult time cleaning it. I discussed my thoughts with my husband and decided that we should call
somewhere to see about getting this invented.

I then proceeded to contact this company (Davison Design And Development Incorporation) and we’ve been in touch with each other for over 3 years.  I’ve paid this company around 11,000 dollars.  They sent me some pictures of models and designs of different Iinventions from other peoples ideas.

The last time I spoke with someone from the company by the name of LAURA CRANMER she was requesting that I send them more money. I told her that I could not send them anymore money, and that I needed to see what was going on with my invention.

No one has contacted me since when I spoke to her. That was on JULY 17, 2013. I am still waiting for someone to contact me about my invention or to even reimburse me all of the money that I sent to them over all these years.  I’ve tried contacting them and have not gotten a call back or even an answer from them.

I’m writing you all because I think that I might be a victim of fraud and I need some help to try and find out can you please help me.

Loretta Robinson

Davison Design And Development Incorporation
Ridc Park, 595 Alpha Dr Pittsburgh , Pa. 15238

Search For More Davison ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Davison

10 Most Recent Davison Complaints

More About Davison

Alternate Davison Business Names: 180054ideas.com | Davison | Davison & Associates | Davison 54 | Davison Creators | Davison Inventegration | Davison, Inc. | Invention Inventigrations | Inventionland | Manufacturer's Support Services, Inc.

Consumer Comments For Davison

• Hi I also lost 9 thousand with Davison Inventions Pittsburgh Pa Ron Craig says he has figured out a way to beat Davison.What is it Ron? Id like my 9 thousand back. I was told I had great idea there would be good prototype an marketing. Of course I got none of this and was informed it was ALL my fault as I dont read or pay attention an that NOTHING could be worked out. They asked for more money which I did NOT have an whe I would not send more they dropped me and my produce a movie snak tray like a hot potatoe. Maybe if enough people complain we could get something done about this ongoing scam BEFORE any one else loses their life savings like I did and them at the end was informed it was ALL my fault.

• This note is for the lady with the ceiling fan idea name of Loretta Robinson, My name is Ron Craig, you might have read my complaint against Davison to the tune of over 11 K. If you have a minute, please consider coming back to me and allow me to share my thoughts with you. My email address is roncraig02@msn.com There is a way to beat Davison and I believe that I have found it. I hope you will take the time to answer my email. Ron Craig…

• Hi Ron, I have a question for you. Do you think Davison is really trying to beat people out of their money? Have you heard good things about them? Just so I would know, since I have an idea I was going to have them look at. K I appreciate any intel from you..Thanks Frank