Davison Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: George M Davison III - President
Corp Website: davison.com

Davison Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Davison Complaint

Is Davison a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Invention Services Directory ListingDavison Design & Development Inc Listing

Taken down a ride of deception

I have a patent called Headache Phaser to alleviate headache this invention works. I presented it to Davidson with a ready model signed a contract with Davison to promote my invention to be exposed and licensed to pharmacies to be displayed on shelves as I was told, I have paid $6,000.00 three years ago still got one feedback that a one company did not accept the idea or the invention. I asked them to provide me with the details got nothing I asked if they market it to other companies no answer until now.

I really never thought that this scam can exist in America as am immigrant who thinks highly of America Justice for all. This company still operating a group class A law suit should be filed against this company ASAP to put them out of Business.

Davison – 595 Alpha Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15238-2911 United States | 800-544-3327

Consumer Comments For Davison

• How do I get involved I got ripped for $8000?

• Carole Matthews here again Not only did they tske my money an Ron Craigs but they ALSO stole Rons invention/DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME an get stuck llike we did. In addition to that they are exceedingly nasty an love hanging up on you. Run as FAST as you can from this dishonest organization. excuse spelling

• Hi I also lost 9 thousand with Davison Inventions Pittsburgh Pa Ron Craig says he has figured out a way to beat Davison.What is it Ron? Id like my 9 thousand back. I was told I had great idea there would be good prototype an marketing. Of course I got none of this and was informed it was ALL my fault as I dont read or pay attention an that NOTHING could be worked out. They asked for more money which I did NOT have an whe I would not send more they dropped me and my produce a movie snak tray like a hot potatoe. Maybe if enough people complain we could get something done about this ongoing scam BEFORE any one else loses their life savings like I did and them at the end was informed it was ALL my fault.

• This note is for the lady with the ceiling fan idea name of Loretta Robinson, My name is Ron Craig, you might have read my complaint against Davison to the tune of over 11 K. If you have a minute, please consider coming back to me and allow me to share my thoughts with you. My email address is roncraig02@msn.com There is a way to beat Davison and I believe that I have found it. I hope you will take the time to answer my email. Ron Craig…

• Hi Ron, I have a question for you. Do you think Davison is really trying to beat people out of their money? Have you heard good things about them? Just so I would know, since I have an idea I was going to have them look at. K I appreciate any intel from you..Thanks Frank

• Hi Frank, I just returned to view complaints against Davison,looks like Davison is on a roll screwing everybody right and left. Email me and we can talk roncraig02@msn.com Davison is one hundred percent a phony con game which I can prove. Only problem is that there is no one that gives a rats butt one way or another. It is impossible to file thru a PA lawyer, they are a bunch of wimps and useless. I have a standing offer to them for fifty percent of funds recovered and they still run like dogs afraid of Davison.