Country-Wide Insurance Reviews SnapShot

Last Updated On: September 23, 2016

Country-Wide Insurance Contact Information

Business Name: Country-Wide Insurance Co.
40 Wall St
New York, New York 10005 USA

Country-Wide Insurance Customer Service

Country-Wide Insurance Phone Number: 212-943-4510
Corp Email:
Company Contact: Michael D. Jaffe - Chairman and President

Country-Wide Insurance Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Country-Wide Insurance Reports

Most Recent Country-Wide Insurance Complaints

Is Country-Wide Insurance a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Insurance Directory ListingCountry-Wide Insurance Co. Listing

Hope you never have to deal with their claims department.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with Country Wide Insurance when it comes to a car accident. Their staff are a bunch of attitude driven people with zero competence.

I had a car accident in 8/15/2012 and reported the accident the same day to the Country-Wide. It took them two weeks to give me a place to have the car inspected. After dispatching me to get my car inspected at their own place at New Queens Auto & Truck Service Inc, I called them back to get an update. It took them over a month to call me back only to ask me to verify if my car had been inspected. I gave them all the information and still didn’t get any calls for the update. Then I got a call two weeks later, again, to verify the place which the car was inspected.

Ms Gomes (x5715) said that she would update me on the same Friday. Of course that day came and passed. Today, I had to call them up and was transferred more times than I can remember. Finally, I got another dispatcher only to tell me that she just faxed the assignment to the same place. She was extremely rude and did not even give me a chance to talk. It’s been over a month and a half and still nothing. BTW, don’t ever bother calling the extension of the person handling your claim. They will NEVER call you back until you’ve left at least 100 messages. That’s not an exaggeration.

so, I REALLY feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with this company for claims. Clearly , they do not want to pay up.

Country-Wide Insurance Company
40 Wall St New York, NY 10005-2301

Consumer Comments For Country-Wide Insurance

• nayeem hanif

I was hit by a person with country wide insurance 1 month ago. when i spoke to the adjuster Arbish khan ex(5631). She lied to me saying she would send out the documents for me to sign. I didn’t receive any documents in the mail as yet. I tried calling many times but she wouldn’t answer the phone. So i tried calling the crook on a different number she answers. She then says that she haven’t received any docs from the collision shop. when i call the collision shop they told me they did send her the documents and a agent from country wide came to inspect the car and made an estimate. I have no other option now but to sue the person that hit my vehicle.

• Diana

Im going through the same thing! I dealt with Shastra Singh x5427 who was handling my case and yes, never called back nor answered and when she did she had an attitude. She also hung up the phone on me. I spoke with her manager, Sills Grennel x5040, who was also unbelievably rude with no compassion. She hung up on me 2 days ago as well! I asked for a supervisor. Above her and have been leaving message after message to Levina Longani x5061 who hasn’t ever returned a call. Absolutely disgusting company with terrible inconsiderate, lazy and disrespectful employees. It’s a shame that they are still in business!
    Its been over a month and they still owe me close to $900 for a rental.

• Marie Garcia

Hi same thing is happening to me with the rental they are not paying me what they are supposed to pay. They are a bunch of thieves I paid for the rental $1500 and they are only paying me $400 are they kidding me but God is watching them this country wide insurance and the people that work for them are going hell because you don’t do this to people like us that work hard for their money I had to borrow money from friends for the rental because I need to have a car to go to work and bring my kids to school and we didn’t have money for food just because of this. Is not fair that this company are doing this to people.