GuestHouse Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: guesthouseintl.com

GuestHouse Ratings and Reports

Latest GuestHouse Complaint Filed

DealChicken and Guesthouse Inn - Rip off motel stay

purchased 2 night stay with 2 free tickets to 1 of 3 area attractions from DealChicken for $104.00.  ad said $245.00 value with some restrictions. The motel was Guesthouse Inn Pigeon Forge,Tennessee.  I called asking what were the restrictions and was told by Shaun I would need to talk to the concierge desk which was not available. I called back 3 times asking if this was a time share or sales presentation and was told no. Upon arrival on 4/3/13 a lady was setting at a desk in the lobby and I ask if she was the concierge and she yes and I ask about restrictions and said we must check-in and then she would advise. The motel charged us taxes on The $245.00 when we only paid $104.00 for the deal. Another couple(our friends) purchased the same deal and they checked-in before us as we rode together to save cost. The concierge would not talk to them until we paid our taxes. We were then told since we were a group that only 2 tickets would be issued between us. They purchased their own deal and not together. The concierge said we must watch an hour long film the next day and I became angry because the motel had lied to me. Rip off city and we advised we would not watch any film and that a sales presentation was mentioned anywhere in the ad. We went to our rooms to find the rooms not very clean and up to our standards. We decided to leave and asked for refund and was told non-refundable. We left and came home 75 miles one way. This is a scam and 197 people purchased this deal Please do not deal with DealChicken as I have tried to contact them both by phone and email. I have filed a complaint with The State of Tennessee Consumer Affairs. These people are rip off artist. The Guesthouse Inn is a low class motel and do not believe what their web site pictures show better look before pay. I have felt degraded and taken advantage of by a bunch of low class rude people.

More GuestHouse Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is GuestHouse a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About GuestHouse