Carrot Ink

Company Information

Last Updated On: April 15, 2014

Carrot Ink Corporate Contact

Business Name: Carrot Acquisition Partners, LLC.
2101 Midway Road, Suite 350
Carrollton, Texas 75006 USA

Corp Phone Number: 972-588-1300
Company Contact: John Howard - CEO
Corp Website: carrotink.com

Carrot Ink Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Carrot Ink Complaint Filed

Carrot Ink is Really Sloppy

We have been ordering inkjet and laser cartridges for years from CarrotInk.com with no problem until now.

On May 4, 2012, I ordered a toner cartridge for our HP printer. For what ever reason, they sent the wrong cartridge, which we did not realize until we tried to install it in the printer. Called immediately and was told to return the wrong cartridge and they would credit the account and send the right cartridge. The wrong cartridge was returned at our expense.

However, over a month later with no credit to the account nor the correct cartridge, I called. This time I was told that since we had opened the package, they would not credit the account. How would we have known that they sent the wrong cartridge unless we tried to install it? They have obviously doctored the order form to conform to what they sent, rather that what was ordered. There was no explanation for why they had not sent the correct cartridge. Although their website goes on at length about how they are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction, that is completely false.

I then went online looking for another supplier and immediately found the same cartridge at more than $20.00 cheaper than Carrot. DO NOT ORDER FROM CARROT INK. THEY ARE SLOPPY AND ARROGANT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO THEM.

More Carrot Ink Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Carrot Ink a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Customer Reviews About Carrot Ink

Click To Search For Carrot Ink Complaints

Consumer Comments For Carrot Ink

• I also have been using carrott until now my pictures come out purple and cleaning doesn’t do anything different
    Black printing works perfect. Getting to much blue.

• I disagree. I have used CArrot ink for over 10 years both for my home and business cartridges. If I have a problem it is resolved quickly by their excellent tech service people. Over the 10 years or more I have ordered 100s of cartridges and never have received a wrong one. Occasionally I receive a color cartridge that fails to print one of the three colors (HP 895cse printer) and the brief soak in warm water solves the problem. I am more than satisified with their products and service and will remain a loyal customer as long as the OLD HP printer holds out – think it is over 15 years old and still prints great. What more can I say % stars for Carrot,

• My printer notes that it does not recognize your cartriges. This happened a few times before. I tried to fix it, but no success.

The last time it happened your sales rep had me hold some keys down and it worked. Please e.mail me the solution.

Arthur Brill