Holiday Inn Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: hiexpress.com

Holiday Inn Ratings and Reports

Latest Holiday Inn Complaint

Rooms As Bright As Day Even At 3am

Unable to sleep because the room is extremely bright and front desk did NOTHING. The obnoxious light located outside my window never turns off, according to the front desk, and the transparent trashy material you use for your so-called curtains doesn’t do anything as a curtain. You can’t get the room dark at all. I asked the front desk, at what time you turn off the lights right outside your guests’ windows, they said never, they shine in the window all night. I asked how so I make the room dark enough to sleep, they said there’s nothing you can do, no one else complains about it.

There is literally no acceptable excuse for this level of incompetence.

The main purpose of a hotel room is to provide a place to sleep, and you imbeciles can’t even get THAT right. My company, my clients, and everyone we do business with in Little Rock will NEVER be using any Holiday Inn again, thanks to your incompetence. Our party was unable to get any sleep and were therefore unable to function at our meeting.

Holiday Inn – 3201 Bankhead Dr Little Rock Arkansas 77201

See More Holiday Inn Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Holiday Inn a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Holiday Inn

Consumer Comments For Holiday Inn

• HIE is still making a whole new fortune by NOT REFUNDING payments if their guests plans change for any reason. They DO allow you to cancel, but keep your money and then re-book YOUR room out to someone else. There are many stories about this (Google search). Hopefully, people will wake up and catch onto this SCAM.

• Just happened to me. But they don’t know who they messed with. Because there is this thing called Twitter and now they want to make it right. I contacted the BBB and the Attorney General. These people steal your money.

• We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Niagara Falls NY. When i booked the hotel online i realized I hadn’t used my AAA card so I called the Hotel. The lady told me she could not make the changes right then, but to just bring my AAA card with us and when we check out the changes could be made. She also quoted me the price that the room would be that we got with the AAA discount. When we checked out we were not given that price and when I mentioned it to the lady they would not stand by the price I was given. They tried to say that they didn’t have rates that low. Well we stayed Mon – Thurs which are usually the cheaper days and had a double queen bed room. When I was trying to work out the issue with my bill there was a guy checking in on a thurs same double queen bed room for almost $20 dollars cheaper than the AAA rate I was given. They never did stand by their quote they gave me. So much for lowest price guarenteed when they won’t even stand by the price their own employee gives a customer.

Holiday Inn Niagara Falls NY

114 Buffalo Ave

Niagara Falls NY 14303

• I reserved 3 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Holland Michigan back in february for 2 nights and two days before going had one of our party have to cancel . I called Holiday Inn to cancel the room at which I was told we still had to pay for it $200.00 ! Now when the reservation was made it said it was non refundable which I understand but when we got there july 8th. they were very busy and the room did not sit empty. I know the hotel has to make money but when talking to the manager I asked if they would at least refund half the money $100.00 and he was very nice and said he could not do anything that corporate would not allow this. I would think that as hard as times are right now and as long as it takes to save money for a two day vacation that the Hotel would at least try to work with you especially when they are not loosing money ! Our stay was very nice no complaints about that, just hope that the Hotel reads some of the complaints and realizes that it’s people like us that make them there money.