Helar Campos Md & Associates Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

435 Montauk Ave
New London, Connecticut 06320 USA

Corp Phone Number: 860-444-7400

Helar Campos Md & Associates Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Helar Campos Md & Associates Complaint Filed

Is Helar Campos Md & Associates a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Hospitals Directory ListingHelar Campos Md & Associates Family Medical Center Llc Listing

The lost files

Helar Campo’s MD and Associates 26 lafayette St. Norwich CT, 06360. I made several attempts to retrieve copies of my medical files from this company, every time made a attempt to get copies there data entry lady’s sent the wrong files to me until they lost my original files were permanently lost by mail.

Talked to Allie the data entry’s boss made my complaint after filed with BBB and she said there’s nothing to do about this issue except write up the lady that mailed original files in the mail. I told her that I think that the peruvian lady that works in the data entry department might be part of why my files went missing. Allie said no that was not possible and that her employee hust did not understand what I was requesting thats why things went missing.

The next time I decide to be friends with someone just for a green card arrangement, I will make sure that they don’t work at my doctors office. So when they call me and tell me that they found out I have a kid and tell me that they know of this because they work at a doctors office, I will know its a lie and its because they changed there mind and found someone else.

10 Most Recent Helar Campos Md & Associates Complaints

Click To Search For Helar Campos Md & Associates Complaints

Consumer Comments For Helar Campos Md & Associates

• The other options include using Windows System Restore utility and making changes to the Registry. Proceed with caution when editing the Registry and as Microsoft recommends, back up any key or value before making changes.

• I couldn’t agree more… thanks for your input