The Window Source Great Lakes Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: hambone989@msn.com
Company Contact: Harold Moore - Owner
Corp Website: windowsourceerie.com

The Window Source Great Lakes Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest The Window Source Great Lakes Complaint Filed

Is The Window Source Great Lakes a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Home Improvement Directory ListingThe Window Source Great Lakes USA, LLC Listing

Putting You

I sign a contract on June 12/2012 they said they would do the work in three to four weeks when i call they say next week

i call today 7/25/2012 he said next Tuesday if the weather is OK.

I believe his is just putting me off. as just laugh i believe he only wants large jobs so be careful of this company.

10 Most Recent The Window Source Great Lakes Complaints

Click To Search For The Window Source Great Lakes Complaints

More About The Window Source Great Lakes

AKA:American Pride Home Improvements vinylsidingmeadville.com

Consumer Comments For The Window Source Great Lakes

• I don’t know what the woman above is trying to spell out above… but I feel the need to let others know that I absolutely loved working with this company. Worked with Harold (the owner) who gave me an EXCELLENT price on several windows that I ended up purchasing. Don’t waste your time going to other window places in Erie, etc… because their price and customer service does not even begin to compare. His crew arrived on time every day and worked diligently to get my house done within the quoted time. I have such a pleasant experience I contracted Window Source to do my cottage home too :) Thank you Harold and The Window Source for proving to consumers that there ARE good companies out there who are willing to work WITH the customer and follow through on their promises/contracts. I will definitely use this company again and have already recommended it to my friends.

• Completely false. Contract was signed by Irene Fletcher on 6/12/12. 3 custom made windows were ordered that same day. In addition to installing the 3 energy efficient windows ranging in size from 52" wide to 60" wide by 47" high we also sided the sunroom, installed 24′ of fascia, 24 ‘ of soffit, replaced rotting wood, and installed vinyl lattice under the sunroom at a total price to customer of $1,599. I have a letter from the end customer stating " you did a great job!! It looks wonderful". And she has asked us to do her front porch next year.