Home Depot Reviews

Most Recent Home Depot Complaints

Is Home Depot a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Home Improvement Directory ListingThe Home Depot Inc Listing

Bad service, apathetic response

Called for appliance repair. Told them the Warranty number, the model number and the item number of the dishwasher.

Waited for the repair guy for 8 days because it is earliest day they have available.

Took a day off so I can have the repair man let into the house. Instead, they send somebody who repairs a garbage disposal.

They told me that I have to reschedule the service, and nobody can’t come today. Got so mad and frustrated.

Home Depot – 5600 Sunset Blvd Hollywood CA 90028 | 323-461-3303