Telebrands Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Ajit Khubani - President
Corp Website: telebrands.com

Telebrands Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Telebrands Complaint

Is Telebrands a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Home Appliances Directory ListingTelebrands Inc Listing

"Pocket Watch" your bank account!

TBR Everyday Savings aka Telebrands. Short and to the point. I saw a commercial for a collectors railroad pocket watch. I ordered it on line, received it, liked it. One day while checking my bank account I found charges (14.99) to my account paid to a company I did not recognize (TBR).

I called asked about the charges and was told I had joined a discount club when I ordered the watch and $14.99 a month was the membership fee. I snapped, told them that I had joined nothing and to cancel any membership immediately. They said they would.

I went back to my account, to check for more debits by this company and found 14.99 debits from my bank account, every month for an entire year. I did not call them back instead I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and included a demand for the return of the money (181.00) they (Telebrand), stole from my bank account.

TBR Everyday Savings/Telebrands – 1 Telebrands plaza Fairfield, New Jersey 07004 | 973-244-0300

10 Most Recent Telebrands Complaints

More About Telebrands

Related Company Complaint: Hurricane Spin Mop

Consumer Comments For Telebrands

• p.s.—DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM TELEBRANDS THEY SELL JUNK AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS A JOKE!

• Hurricane spin mop is a JOKE!
    Cheaply made and when it breaks hang on, you will speaking to some guy from India that can’t speak proper English.
    And on top of that, they want me to return the broken handle at MY expense and wait another 6 weeks to receive another mop handle that will probably break!
    What a cheap piece of JUNK. Poor quality and no direct customer support.
    If there isn’t, there should be a federal law against selling this junk!

• Telebrands sells a lot of misrepresented products that do not perform as advertised. AJ Khubani is the CEO of Telebrands and a large part of this deception. He’s not an idiot, but he is in the business of deceiving consumers so he can make more money. NEVER purchase ANYTHING from Telebrands. Telebrands sucks as does AJ Khubani.

• I purchased a Hurricane Spin Mop and the first time I used it, with instructions in my hand, I tried to separate the mop head to wash in the washing machine. The handle broke off next to the mop head. Up until then I liked the product. Now they say I must send them the broken pieces at MY expense and then I will receive a new mop in 4 to 6 weeks.. Well just forget it. I will go to Wal-Mart and buy a sturdier mop for about what my shipping cost would be. No more ordering on line for anything. Especially this company. I have found better deals at local stores.

• I just ordered the Hurricane Mop with the deal of getting the second one for a sale price of 19.99. I paid the order in full instead of installments. I was to receive order in 6 wks. Instead order came within 2wks and THREE mops came and I was charged for an additional $39.98. Tried to ask them if it could be returned, they said yes and refund would be given but not for my shipping costs. I asked to hear my recording of ordering 3 and they couldn’t provide that either. Then they tried to discount it for $10 and said give it as a gift. There is no reason I should have to pay for shipping back due to I only ordered (2). Charge company cannot do anything till I ship back and if they don’t issue credit, then they can do something about that. WHAT A SCAM!

• I ordered two hurricane spin mops on Feb 19, 2014 at 1:10PM order number number TELB5766322-15434492, the order total $52.97. I received the order on Feb. 28, 2014, the packing slip stated the order total was $72.96 instead of $52.97 and that I owed an additional balance of $19.99. Just what kind of a scam are you trying to do? Please advised me immediately, before I pursue litigation.
    This the second time I’ve tried to post a comment, but it was undeliverable.

• 1. A year ago I bought a green organtic forever non-stick frying pan, followed instructions and it preformed as promised – 3 months. Called company, he gave me instructions to "make it work again", did and still not work. Piece of trash.

2. I bought my young son a Kansas City pocket watch for Christmas with 5 yr extd warranty- I knew it would be cheaply made- it quit after a month. I called the returns center, couldn’t understand the representive, had to have her spell everything out to me, but did finally get the address.

With all this said, remember what the old timers said, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

• I tried to order the cookbook "Dump cakes" and was put to an automated telephone system which was very frustrating and
    un acceptable, I would strongly recommend that no one should use this company for any ordering from the television
    commercials. They should be removed from TV ads so no one else is subjected to this aggravation,.

• I ordered 2 olde brooklynn lanterns-2nd was supposed free. the bill was for 12.99 for the first,second at 9.99 plus shipping6.99. I will never buy anything offered on tv again.

• I purchased a ‘5 in1′ sofa bed from Tele brands and it was delivered to me as punctured…..i contacted the hepline no. Of them but still not got any solution…..as they told us to deliver it to them on our own expenses which is worth rs. 1500 for for both sides . If 1500 is spent on such things, then what does Warranty mean to them???