Frigidaire Reviews

Frigidaire.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 8, 2016

Frigidaire Contact Information

Business Name: Electrolux Major Appliances, Inc.
2715 Washington Rd

Frigidaire Ratings

Frigidaire Reports

Most Recent Frigidaire Complaints

Is Frigidaire a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Home Appliances Directory ListingElectrolux Major Appliances, Inc. Listing

Defect Refrigerators by Frigidaire is not their Responsibility!

Model # FFTR1821QW by Frigidaire was delivered and un boxed at my door and at first glance had a dent on the right lower side. The crew advised we call at once and report the dent. We reported it immediately and the store advised us to come back in (Best Buy). The store manager said if we could live with the outside dent he would take off $75 and so we agreed not realizing we would find more problems. When we returned home and proceeded to take out the packing from inside we found another dent on the inside wall. Then found what appeared to be a smudge mark on the upper top left side (outside).

It turned out to be the paint when applied was smeared. The mfg. logo now kept falling off the top door and left an ugly eye sore 1/4 size visible hole. For days into over a week week I contacted Frigidaire via the phone and by email who asked me to send pictures. The customer rep. after about four or five emails said she was sending out a repair service.

I told her any day but Tuesday would be fine. So she scheduled the service company to come out … you guessed it..TUESDAY ! Once again we got that straightened out the service man called and had me explain the problems and asked for pictures BUT he ( John) stated they could not fix dents nor patch up paint blemishes.

So once again I sent another email to the rep (Latara W.) advising her the repair service was not coming and the reason. She called this time and basically told me that I accepted the refrigerator with the dents and the the store was responsible not Frigidaire and refused to let me speak with her supervisor or I had to wait 24 to 48 hours. I asked for the corporate HQ number which she gave me the wrong number.

We did not buy a second hand bargain basement refrigerator or take it as is and I will not stand for lack of nor accept incompetent quality control and inferior workmanship by Frigidaire who then try to push the blame over to the store in this case Best Buy as being the culprits.

Most Recent Reviews About Frigidaire

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Frigidaire

• Jurek Rakoczynski

I have a KitchenAid french door, bottom freezer refrigerator model
    KFIS29PBMS02 (02 is the engineering model).In the 1st year I had to schedule 9
    half days to wait at home for service calls to fix ice maker problems including
    leaking inside the refrigerator: 4 to check the problem, 4 to try and fix the
    problem with parts and 1 for a new refrigerator to be deliver (engineering
    model 03).

Now in the last 1.5 years: the freezer intermittently stopped working and
    all the food thawed out, and intermittently the ice dispenser dumps water and
    the ice melts into the refrigerator.

Absolute junk, on par with Chinese junk.I would never by a KitchenAid
    product again.

• Ernest Ince

Over a year ago I purchase a Frigidaire dishwasher (SN-TH44838255). 4 months into having this product it displayed a UO error. I contacted Frigidaire to request service. during the space of 6 months, Frifidaire have replaced the Control Board (TWICE), the Vent Fans (TWICE), and the Warring Hoariness (TWICE). I have spoken to a manager (so called) by the name of Daniele L. who told me that there is no one higher in the company I can speak with to rectify this problem. I expressed my frustration to Danielle L and requested that the product be replaced. However, Daniele states their techs claimed the product can be fixed. 8 MONTHS lated after the warranty have expired, Hours lost from my job and I am left washing dishing by hand I am then talked into purchasing an extended warranty in which I can request for a replacement after one month if a service tech states the product cannot be repaired. Well, I am still having THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM and Frigidaire still refuses to replace the product even after the field service tech suggest the Product CANNOT BE FIXED and a tech on the phone gave a code to the field service tech to have the product replaced. CONGRATULATIONS Frigidaire. YOU SOLD ME A LEMON, LIED TO ME AND HAVE SUCCESSFUL WAITED ME OUT.

I understand you are a large company with plenty of resources but I am not. I am simply a consumer who cannot afford to spent money without feeling and seeing the impact of it on my family. Your Company have truly left me with a lasting distaste for it.

Ernest I.

• justjan

Have a Frigidaire Refrigerator. I emptied it out, turned it off and proceeded to wash the entire inside of the Fridge to keep it clean and sanitary. Glass shelves were set aside to be washed at the end so a cold shelf wasn’t put into hot water. When I finished the end of the “fridge clean”, I put the glass shelf (which was now at room temperature) in the dish water. It literally exploded and blew small pieces of glass all over the room. If I hadn’t been wearing my glasses, I would have had these pieces hit me in the eye. Called Frigidaire customer service to get a new shelf and was told he had never heard of a shelf doing this and it would cost me $56.00 plus shipping and handling to replace this shelf. SO, I am now using cookie sheets so that I can put food in my crisper drawers and have a shelf above them. Frigidaire customer service is sadly lacking. I’m forwarding some of the glass shards to the company president. so he can see the “quality” of the product he presents.

• jetta ward

My update.. Had repair man come to see my ‘wave of the future’ combo totally computerized $1300 washer/dryer just to be sure nothing was wrong with it. He kept telling me I was wrong the machine was perfect. Update…traded in this piece of crap..just 4 months old for a older washer dryer with an agitator that puts in enough water to actually clean the clothes and a dryer that gets hot enought so it doesn’t take two hours to dry my laundry load. Couldn’t be happier to get rid of tht headache. EPA is ruining ourlives with their outrageous control of everything we do.

• jetta ward

Obvious this company cares nothing about the customers they should be listening to. I also purchased a Electrolux vacume cleaner on their web site… the idiots who work there totally screwed up my order. Refused it from FedEx and now they are saying they never got it. They are liars and cheats now. My credit card company is also batteling with them ovder the charges as well. Just the worst people own and operate this company.

• Jetta Ward

Purchased their washer/dryer combo ..was told it was ‘top of the line’. Tthe water does not fill up the tub of the washer enough to barely get the clothes covered in water. The clothes are not clean. They come out all wrinkled and sometime I have to wash them twice to get the dirt out. It’s a water saver all right a stupid idea if I ever saw one.. you use twice the electricity with the wash..you cannot adjust anything it is completely computerized ! Heavier blankets have to be put it in the dryer heavy with excess water. Where is the saving there to run the dryer for over an hour? Ralph Lauren sheets..so wrinkled they really need to be ironed.. My blouses and shirts and slacks are wrinkled to the point that ironing them is a must. The engineers must have been below grades to design this stuff.is. Contacted them through email and got a lecture on how great this is and then a lecture on how to wash clothes properly in this so called..NEW AND IMPROVED product. The person that contacted me just blew me off as if I were some idiot who couldn’t operate a wash or dryer.. but wait ! Isn’t the computer supposed to do that for me ? Wanna buy one cheap ?

• M.AROCHO

Ive purchased a Frigidaire range in Dec 2012, the range was still under manufacture warranty when issues started to occurred and have the so call warranty company fix the range and replaced several part with no luck. the technician declared the range unfixable/unrepairable while still under the warranty and as of today Frigidaire will NOT replace the unit. However, claiming that the range was court on fire; ALL BS. completely frustrated and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER FRIGIDAIRE PRODUCT AGAIN.

TO THE CUSTOMER DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH EXTRA WARRANTY OR ANY OF FRIGIDAIRE PRODUCTS…..COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!

I STILL HAVE TENANTS WITH NO STOVE AND STILL HAVE Frigidaire giving me BS as to why they feel i need to do to get a replacement. PLEASE I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A REPLACE RANGE AFTER THE TECH DECLARED THE RANGE UNREPAIRABLE.

• justjan

I bought an inexpensive – no whistles, no bells – stove at Menards. Best stove I ever had. Temp is right on the mark in the oven. Easy to clean. Doesn’t have a clock or a timer but for $5.00 I purchased both at Walmart and set them on a shelf. Problem solved. Menards was surprised I bought it for myself because they said it is traditionally used in “rentals”. I own my home and I love this stove.

• stephanie

Bought a refridgerator that was delivered on 10.5.2013. It died on 12.28.2013. It has been almost 2 weeks and it is still not fixed. I have been told it has to be rebulit and all sealed systems replaced. This was not even in use for 90 days and they will not replace. I still have no idea when it will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvience isn’t cutting it. How do you expect people to manage without a fridge. I lost all the food inside, missed time from work, and constantly buying ice to keep a few things. If it has to be rebuilt and its pretty much brand new why not just replace it. Good luck if you pass the ridiculous 30 day rule.

• pete lomboghini

We purchased a Frigidaire, refrigerator in 11- 2009. Recently the freezer temp does not fall below 25 degrees.This happened days before Christmas and we lost hundred of dollars in meats, frozen foods etc.As a consumer I am very dissatisfied and frustrated. The fridge is 4 years old, my last one lasted over 25 years. We paid $600 for the fridge, its junk, the compressor failed. I had gotten 2 quotes from qualified techs.I am spreading the word to consumer products and all my fellow employees, friends, family, etc not to purchase Frigidaire products. I may even set up a blog and network everyone.We are so fed up and frustrated and now we are forced to purchase another fridge and certainly not Frigidaire on one paycheck,my wife is laid off.