PelPro Wood Pellet Stoves Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 877-427-3316
Corp Website: pelprostoves.com

PelPro Wood Pellet Stoves Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest PelPro Wood Pellet Stoves Complaint

Is PelPro Wood Pellet Stoves a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Heating / Cooling Directory ListingHearth & Home Technologies / PelPro Listing

Total Loss

Stove never worked properly: PelPro 120-HHPP2BD.

The fuse goes all the time.

The Igniter does not work.

When I us a wire in place of the fuse and use woodwax to start the stove it works about 2-3 hours. I would need the wire diagram and the Voltige of each fan and all the compoment

If someone has this Could you e-mail to me ek777001@yahoo.ca

PelPro Wood Pro – 7571 215th St W Lakeville Minnesota 55044 | 877-427-3316

Consumer Comments For PelPro Wood Pellet Stoves

• Nearing the end of the eighth season with my Pelpro pellet stove, burning six to eight tons of pellets per year. It takes a few seasons to really learn your stove, and discover which pellets work best in it. I’ve replaced only the auger bushings, in the sixth year. I bought a replacement auger motor once, thinking that it was bad, but it turned out to only need lubrication. I’ve heard that some users must replace igniters often, but I’ve never had the problem. I only wish it had an ash drawer instead of having to vacuum out all the ash.

• This my third winter for my Pelpro stove, and We’ve replaced the burning grate the second winter and it needs to be replaced again. I’m sorry, but the grate should last longer than a year with reasonable care.

• I have had more problems than success with our Pel Pro 120 bought as a refurbished unit. After installing it, the unit would not work. The auger was jambed and full of deep scratches from someone trying to turn it with a pliers. After dismantling it and polishing the flighting , I got the unit to work. Then the combustion fan motor failed. The sealed bearings froze. I installed a motor from the shelf and replaced the bearings so that I have a backup. Later the auger moter failed. That I dismanteled, cleaned and lubricated to get that working. Now into the second season the Circuit Board has failed so that I can only start or stop the stove .No programing can be accomplished. I bought this unit as I am tired of buying China’s junk. We are paying developing countries to accept their trash here. I have been in service work all my life . First we had to train Japan and Germany, then Mexico and Korea and all the rest that our companies cater to because they are cheaper. What price we are paying to produce trash that barely can get off the shelf before it fails.

• I purchased a PelPro back in November. I used it three weeks and the auger motor burnt out. I have been dealing with their customer service department ever since. First they sent me the wrong motor, then the correct one was out of stock. That was finally shipped – to the wrong address and I never got it. I am now waiting again for the motor – that is again out of stock. I would NEVER purchase anything from this company again.

• I have a Pellet stove Purchase at Menards and either place wants to warranty the stove. What a waste of 1800.00 $ I HAVE ONLY HAD THIS FOR 1 MONTH

• Purchased the Pel Pro stove….used it five months…and the circuit board went bad. Customer service was happy to sell me another for three hundred dollars. They said it was guaranteed for one year…..i have had the stove for a year but didn’t use it during the summer…..i used it five months. Looking on the web,i get the feeling this particular part is a common fault and serious money maker for the distributors. I am not at all pleased with this product. The repair pieces are very expensive and prone to go out within a year or two. the money i save by not buying oil is spent on keeping this thing working properly. If you get a chance to pass this brand up….take it.

• I am having a problem with the pellet grate burning through the bottoms. I have replaced a grate and the same thing is happening to it. I took the grate to a metallurgical company to find out what kind of metal was in the grate, and they determined that a very low degree of stainless is in these grates. First theing they did is put a magnet on it and it stuck fast. Do you have a replacement grate made of a "Good quality stainless" ? Please advise! (Pelpro)