ARPwave Clinic Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports
ARPwave Clinic Profile
Corporate InformationCategory: Health Services
Complaint Directory: View Listing
Corporate Address: 7721 145 St W
Apple Valley, Minnesota USA
Phone Number: 281-442-6110
Ratings Damage Reports For ARPwave Clinic
Customer Loss DataTotal Reported Consumer Losses:
Average Reported Loss Per Consumer:
Consumer Ratings DataThere Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints
Number Of Comments: 27 comments
Most Recent Complaint About ARPwave Clinic
ARP Wave the next wave in crime!
ARP Wave is a shameless group of con artist that is scamming those that have looked to them for help when they had little help of recovery by conventional means. This is how it went for us, more than likely everyone else and you as well.
1. You submit the email form or call out of desperation after you have been told that you will need surgery and you strongly prefer not to get it.
2. You get a call and are told that you will be transferred to the approval department and they graciously tell you that you qualify for the device to be sent to you for a free in home trial.
3. You are then introduced to the device via a salesman that gives you all of one day to decide if you want it after asking you if it made improvement in one treatment. He could not see us, but we could see him, he had disgust and irritation on his face that our Skype did not work.
4. After a walk through, just one, you are then introduced to outrageous fees and told that it will change your life and help you avoid surgery, $25,000 for platinum, $18,000 for gold, and $15,000 for silver, depending on availability in your area. However, no mention is made of the monthly charges, in other words undisclosed, until after you have given them your charge card information.
a. You will be told that the machine is yours to keep forever. However, it is tethered to them for a monthly charge for hours on the machine at the generous cost of $100 per month during your first 5 years and more if you go over, which I am sure the so called therapist will help you achieve the overage, and then it will cost you $200 per month after your generous grace period. This is not told to you until you ask what you mean by 100 hours with the machine. You are going to pay an outrageous amount for the machine and then continued fees for the privilege to use it.
b. You are told that you get 60 hours a month consultation, but it is 60 hours over 5 years at 1 hour a month. You will get 20 sessions with an inexperienced therapist. My husband requested a male because his issues is in his groin and upper buttocks and the sessions were to be via Skype, we were told no problem only to receive a call from what sounded like a little girl, no doubt a come on to get him to go along with it.
c. We spoke with a manager and told him that items were undisclosed and he acted concerned, but it is company policy to not disclose the truth until you have provided your credit card, social security number and driver’s license.
5. My husband suffered burns from the machine and felt worse than ever, the pain is back with a vengeance.
I have rarely felt the rage or said the things that I did to this company and this too will be the case for you if you out of desperation make an attempt to get on the program. You will get off of the medical treadmill and on to the scam wagon. They should be stopped, what they are doing is outrageous, praying off of desperate souls and pain, and making a killing. ARP Wave is the biggest con since they started adding sugar to cough syrup so that they children would cry for more.
We gave them $2,000 have nothing to show for it other than disappointment and dismay. We cancelled our card and informed a lawyer and the police. Please do yourself a favor and avoid them at all costs or you too will be suffering physically and financially.View Comments View More ARPwave Clinic Complaints
Official Responses from ARPwave ClinicBy: On: October 16, 2012
I am surprised by the comments made. Immediately upon concerns from the consumer we agreed to let them rent the system rather than license it( at their request) for a month to see if it worked for them. They were fully aware that the rental would be $750 for the month and the deposit of $1000 would be returned when we got the equipment back. Within 2 days we were informed they did not even want to try it and were filing a chargeback with their credit card company. WE agreed we wouldn’t fight it, but once started we couldn’t reverse the charge till the CC company cancelled the chargeback. We contacted the CC company numerous times and also our servicer with no luck. After a month the CC company finally deposited the funds into the clients account and they then returned our equipment. I don’t know what else we could have done for them. WE refunded their money in its entirety – Offered a trial of the service when they already had contracted for a full License. WE have helped people all over the world and are very concerned that our customers are dealt with fairly.
ARPwave Clinic Reviews and Complaints
I have been having a great deal of pain in my right knee for a few years
Complaint Filed By: Dr. Lyndon Parker On: December 5, 2011
WRPwave Clinic, 7721 145 Street West, Applevalley, MN 55124, (925)705-7659, Denis Thompson, Jay Schroeder, (Phil Archer therapist). I have been...
- Click To Search For ARPwave Clinic Complaints