ARPwave Clinic Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

$2,000.00

Average Reported Loss Per Consumer:
$1,000.00

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About ARPwave Clinic

ARP Wave the next wave in crime!

ARP Wave is a shameless group of con artist that is scamming those that have looked to them for help when they had little help of recovery by conventional means. This is how it went for us, more than likely everyone else and you as well.

1. You submit the email form or call out of desperation after you have been told that you will need surgery and you strongly prefer not to get it.

2. You get a call and are told that you will be transferred to the approval department and they graciously tell you that you qualify for the device to be sent to you for a free in home trial.

3. You are then introduced to the device via a salesman that gives you all of one day to decide if you want it after asking you if it made improvement in one treatment. He could not see us, but we could see him, he had disgust and irritation on his face that our Skype did not work.

4. After a walk through, just one, you are then introduced to outrageous fees and told that it will change your life and help you avoid surgery, $25,000 for platinum, $18,000 for gold, and $15,000 for silver, depending on availability in your area. However, no mention is made of the monthly charges, in other words undisclosed, until after you have given them your charge card information.
a. You will be told that the machine is yours to keep forever. However, it is tethered to them for a monthly charge for hours on the machine at the generous cost of $100 per month during your first 5 years and more if you go over, which I am sure the so called therapist will help you achieve the overage, and then it will cost you $200 per month after your generous grace period. This is not told to you until you ask what you mean by 100 hours with the machine. You are going to pay an outrageous amount for the machine and then continued fees for the privilege to use it.
b. You are told that you get 60 hours a month consultation, but it is 60 hours over 5 years at 1 hour a month. You will get 20 sessions with an inexperienced therapist. My husband requested a male because his issues is in his groin and upper buttocks and the sessions were to be via Skype, we were told no problem only to receive a call from what sounded like a little girl, no doubt a come on to get him to go along with it.
c. We spoke with a manager and told him that items were undisclosed and he acted concerned, but it is company policy to not disclose the truth until you have provided your credit card, social security number and driver’s license.

5. My husband suffered burns from the machine and felt worse than ever, the pain is back with a vengeance.

I have rarely felt the rage or said the things that I did to this company and this too will be the case for you if you out of desperation make an attempt to get on the program. You will get off of the medical treadmill and on to the scam wagon. They should be stopped, what they are doing is outrageous, praying off of desperate souls and pain, and making a killing. ARP Wave is the biggest con since they started adding sugar to cough syrup so that they children would cry for more.

We gave them $2,000 have nothing to show for it other than disappointment and dismay. We cancelled our card and informed a lawyer and the police. Please do yourself a favor and avoid them at all costs or you too will be suffering physically and financially.

View Comments View More ARPwave Clinic Complaints

Is ARPwave Clinic a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Official Responses from ARPwave Clinic

By: On: October 16, 2012

I am surprised by the comments made. Immediately upon concerns from the consumer we agreed to let them rent the system rather than license it( at their request) for a month to see if it worked for them. They were fully aware that the rental would be $750 for the month and the deposit of $1000 would be returned when we got the equipment back. Within 2 days we were informed they did not even want to try it and were filing a chargeback with their credit card company. WE agreed we wouldn’t fight it, but once started we couldn’t reverse the charge till the CC company cancelled the chargeback. We contacted the CC company numerous times and also our servicer with no luck. After a month the CC company finally deposited the funds into the clients account and they then returned our equipment. I don’t know what else we could have done for them. WE refunded their money in its entirety – Offered a trial of the service when they already had contracted for a full License. WE have helped people all over the world and are very concerned that our customers are dealt with fairly.

User Thoughts About ARPwave Clinic

27 thoughts on “ARPwave Clinic

1. I agree that the implimentation of the sale and rental of this device may be flawed and the sales strategies may be dishonest, but as far as i am concerned the works wonders. For those that it has helped it is well worth the money, and for those that it has not helped it is not worth the hastle.

2. I am a division 1 baseball player, I recently the labrum on my throwing shoulder. I was told that i would never be the pitcher that i used to be and that I could either get the labrum tear surgery; which has a 33% return rate and 9 month recovery time, or endure pain with every throw and have drastically reduced velocity and control. I used the ARP extensively for about 3 months, going through much pain and unpleasantness during that time. (this is normal when using the arp, no pain no gain) Not only is there zero pain when I throw, but my velocity went 3 mph. I will live and die by the ARP.

As for the negative reviews on the customer service, my advice is to try to find someone who independently owns an ARP and practices therapy outside of the ARP wave program. I guarantee that you will be much happier with the customer service.

I hope someone takes this to heart,

Someone whose life was changed by an ARP

3. We bought one for my son who is a division 1 baseball player. He tore his acl in wrestling his 10th grade year in high school. Never had it repaired to this day thanks to the arp. No brace is needed. The knee does get sore sometimes but it is missing the acl. Also allowed him to recover from elbow surgery in less then two months. His doctor said he never saw that speedy of a recovery. The arp is uncomfortable to use but isn't a scam.

4. BEWARE, BEWARE BEWARE, This is scam to the nth degree. I found out there is in place by State Law a CONSENT ORDER, against Denis Thompson and Arp wave. In legal terms that means a state judge sign a CONSENT ORDER against Denis Thompson and his claims about arp wave,to CEASE AND DESIST. If he still continues what he is doing he can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There are also many lawsuits against Denis Thompson and his coherts for fraud.

• I was thinking about using this system, until I came across this site and a few others. I am not sure what to do. I am definitely heeding the warning by some of the individuals on this site, however why are there so many professional athletes (Tim Thomas, Dwight Freeney, Tim Hightower etc…) getting involved with the program (through evo ultrafit which uses the arpwave system). It's not like they really need the money and want to get caught up in any kind of scam. So there has to be some truth to the system's claims, right?

5. I will not speak about the business model of the ARP, it's not something I can afford so I never gave it much thought. But I did go to a clinic after 8 months of a neck injury that I was about to have injury on to fix a disc issue. The arp is painful as it forces muscles to work that don't want to. After each session I felt better and better and after about 8 sessions I felt normal again. I have been back about 15 more times for various minor issues. I have never been burned!! I have also read extensively about the subject, and while no one has bothered to do a good scientific study on the arp, it really is not that complicated to understand why it works. Our muscles mover are bodies, sometimes are muscles get hurt and stop working, muscles use electricity, the arp pumps in electricity and makes the muscles works again. Hopefully with proper working muscles whatever you problem is will go away, like mine did.

6. Every negative thing posted here about ARP WAVE is absolutely true. These people absolutely can not be trusted. They lie, cheat and do it shamelessly. Furthermore, it doesn't work. Every last one of these people are nothing but snakes!!!!!!!

7. I would be more interested to hear about if it works. If you pay for it and don't get it that would be a scam if you pay for it and it doesn't work that would be a scam. But if you pay for it theres hidden fees and all that and it works thats not exactically a scam thats just someone thats not reading all into what it intails. I would like to hear more from the people that have tried the machine and if it works or does not work.

• Here is the break down for plans: Rental of ARPTrainer=$750 plus a $1000 fully refundable security deposit. This gives you 30 days of use. License of ARPTrainer: If after 1 month you want to keep it and Licence the device the total would be $10,000 and you would be credited your month rental and sec. deposit. License for the RX100 would be $18,000. All license plans come with guidence at a minimum of 60 hours. Oh yeah, and you also pay for shipping. This is something conveyed to all individuals who are seeking information on ARPWave Treatment. There is also a cost per treatment session if that is what you are looking for as well. Seems pretty cut and dry, wouldnt you agree?

8. I just had my 2nd arp treatment and I'm experiencing a great deal of burning in my shoulders and neck as well as a severe headache during the day. My Dr. said that it's normal as the calcium deposits, arthritus and bone spurs in my neck are breraking up and that's a good thing.
    Is he right?

• Bob,
      Ask your Dr. for published evidence in support of his/her statement – he/she won't be able to produce a shred of evidence! This machine is dangerous to use around the chest or neck (my opinion) because our hearts and brains depend on electrical signals to work. The arp wave machine messes with normal electrical activity – and I would suggest, thus the headache.

9. Its a scam. I was told I would get financing for the machine as a licensee to treat people with it. 2 weeks after the machine the company sent out an email trying to collect from me $1000 and then another $600 after telling me that I didnt receive financing. I told them they didnt provide any of the services they initial promised "business in a box" and I am not paying those amounts. I got an extention for another 2 weeks which would have made it a month since starting a normal billing cycle for any other venture u enter requiring billing only to find out that and outside billing company debited my account. 1) your email to we states I wasnt approved for financing 2) you have still yet to deliver any of the services

10. Clara's statement is completely true by my experence also!

"ARP Wave is a shameless group of con artist that is scamming those that have looked to them for help when they had little help of recovery by conventional means."

I had dealings with them a year ago and find it hard to believe they haven't changed their name.

These people are crooks!

11. Clara: Everything you said is a COMPLETE fabrication of the truth.

I am opening my very own ARP clinic in Dallas after spending hours and hours watching them treat people and seeing the effect this amazing technology had on people. What you have FAILED to grasp or even SEE is the hundreds of people they have gotten out of wheel chairs, stroke victims that have gotten their lives back in addition to the HUNDREDS of pro athletes who trust their MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CAREERS to their system!!! Your complaining about "outrageous fees???" For real? How about the surgeries people have AVOIDED because of ARP. The drugs and deductibles that this has allowed people to eliminate. The LIVES they have changed. You come on here spouting of crap without ANY real grasp on what this company has done in the LAST 15 YEARS!!!! Its people like you who have no control over what they see, speak with ignorance and emotion without ANY SUBSTANCE TO BACK IT UP. Do some %$## research the next time you slam a quality company like this.

• Mark,
      You are clearly drinking the cool-aid still. Yes this company does in fact run a scam. Yes, Mark ARPwave has provided care for and successfully helped hundreds of people that were in pain but they did this by skirting federal and state laws while at the same time throwing those people that invest in this system under the bus. Meaning that they never disclose how and what needs to be done in order to effectively and legally operate this business. Does this system help? Yes it does if it is done correctly and I can tell you that ARPwave doesn't do anything unless they are going to be compensated in some way shape or form and typically it is in the form of money or a way to get to bigger money. They like to front as if they are good and caring folks and give it time Mark, you to will feel what it's like to be left in the dark from these guys. If your business doesn't seem to work and or you're not making the kind of money that ARPwave says you can make then they'll lead you to believe that it's your fault and you are not trained enough and or you are not doing things right. This will then lead you to buy more training from ARPwave and money spent. Also the second that you question their tactics and or their way of dealing with people they become enraged, showing there not yet seen fear and intimidation techniques. I am not one for slander but rather speak the truth as I have seen and witnessed from countless other that have either invested in this company first hand or have been burned by their unprofessional and unethical business practices and bed side manor. Mark, Again I'll agree with you that they have helped a large number of people get rid of pain and or avoid surgeries, as well as many other alternative methods not seen in main stream medicine. The difference is that if you go to a chiro or a massage therapist, herbalist, and the list goes on and on, they don't turn around and charge for things unspoken and or they don't slide in other types of charges and continue to hold the patient hostage with the idea that the only way they can get healthy is to go through them and only them.

• "The difference is that if you go to a chiro or a massage therapist, herbalist, and the list goes on and on, they don't turn around and charge for things unspoken and or they don't slide in other types of charges and continue to hold the patient hostage with the idea that the only way they can get healthy is to go through them and only them."

What did they charge for that they said they wouldn't and how would they hold a patient hostage?

• Devon please call the clinic and ask for the operations officer and we will try and take care of whatever has been a negative experience for you. There has obviously been something to ignite these feelings.

• I've not only done my research but was an ARP guide for these jokers. Jay is absolutely ruthless and has no concern for people that have proven through their life's work that they want to help people change there lives. After being promised by Tram that I would make 100,000 a year i reluctantly paid the 5,000 dollars and flew to Arizona to attend a weekend long training that consisted of Jay Talking about himself and his Ferrari and Ducati. I actually treated several patients over skype and was good at what I did. After seeing people not achieve any positive results and only being able to sell the treatment package I began to become skeptical. Being a Physical Therapist Assistant I know what real rehab looks like! I also know that a real company doesn't screw you out of 5k by only sending you 2-5 patients a week. I was available 24-7! If any of this sounds fabricated you my friend have been fooled. By the way Jay, Kafka isn't starting for the Eagles is he? Good Call! ARP wave may work but to do a clinical treatment over the web to 70-80 yr old people is a con. These people need hands on treatment and reassurance that there hard earned money isn't being squandered. Most people don't pay for surgeries out of pocket so why would i ask someone to pay me 15000 for a web guide and and a smile. I still haven't been paid the money I'm owed for the sessions i completed and feel that Karma will find Jay and Denis someday. Believe what you want but I for one will never recommend ARP Wave to anyone that I care for. I have changed thousands of lives with my work and will continue to do so. The stories you see about people in wheelchairs walking are great. I'm happy it helped. Let me know when the FDA approves this miracle for all to use and then I will change my tune. A logger, retail salesman, and car mechanic don't have the experience or knowledge to be treating patients and it should be known that, that is who is on the other end of this machine. In my class there were several people completely out of there element but Jay gladly took there money and made them ARP guides. One by One they all fell off the schedule and from my correspondence with them I learned they were forced out without a refund. A real quality company I would say! By the way the only people qualified to give nutritional advice are Dieticians! The program is shady and skirts ethical guidelines. So when you open your clinic remember that real people with real educations are out there helping people with real problems everyday! Get off your horse and cut people a break. They are commenting on there experience. I can promise you not everyone loves this company or its products!

• Excuse me!!! This is snake oil medicine. I happen to know pro athletes. You are full of crap!Have you ever had your ankled shattered! I have! My Orthopedic surgeon gave me my ankle back in full form. Im walking around in high heels again. This is a glorified ultrsound to get rid of immediate pain, nothing more. Arp can't fix that. The best orthopeadic surgeon can and did for me the best medical treatment. The physical therapy has to come from within your body and the inside process, Not from some artificial stimulation. All this scam Arp wave is a temporary reprieve from pain and stiffness. You might as well just take a mega dose of pain pills that give you the same feeling and then wears off.

12. I also wanted to add that we wanted to rent it and see if it was right for us and we were talked out of it. We were told that we had to pay $750 for a one month rental and $1000 deposit for the machine and since that was only a little bit away from a down payment that we should go for the plan and forego the rental. First it was 90 days same as cash then it was suddenly 60 when he checked because the sakes guy has no idea of what the actual finances were. We were then told by Jason Cameric the salesman that we had to have $5,000.00 down there was no other way and that we had to send the trainer back. We heard from him the next day and he said to keep the trainer that they were going to do us a great favor and rearrange things so that we could pay the $2,000.00 now and another $3,000.00 shortly after to allow the time to come up with the money and then we would be charged twice more at $5,000.00, 30 days apart. They would then send us the pro model and during the conversation in which he was taking our credit card information he said you get 100 hours with the machine and when I asked what that meant he said it was on a timer and that it was $100.00 to get 100 hours and that they were $100 now and then would become $200 after 5 years. Then after he took more information than he needed to charge a card, social security and driver’s license as well he sent us to a link on the website that was supposed to explain everything and when we clicked on it a password page come up, again he will I am sure act like he did not know this anymore than he knew that 90 days same as cash was now 60 days same as cash.

They cannot explain this away, if you are going to charge $15,000.00 for a machine and not give it to the buyer freely to use without having to pay for hours it is s scam. We backed out of the 60 days same as cash for a rental still clinging to hope, but it did not sit right with us so we searched on the Better Business Bureau to find that others were going through the same, right down to the same words, burns and undisclosed charges and we immediately closed our card and disputed the $2,000.00 with the bank. We also notified the police that if the dispute was refused in any way that they would get the device and that ARP Wave could get it from them. We contacted a lawyer as well, we are not mixing things up and seeing this wrong, we are only guilty of hoping and trusting too much. APR Wave is guilty of lying by omission, complete lack of disclosure, and scamming. They are con artist and need to be stopped!!!

bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/health-and-medical-general/arpwave-in-apple-valley-mn-96119794

13. Sorry John I thought you were a plant from ARP and I read your words wrong. ARP lies by omission they do not tell you that they are going to charge you forever until you give them your credit card information!!!

14. No one said the complaint was resolved, what are you talking about John? I just posted it today and you are the ones with the iamge issue. I like many others have found you out to be a fraud and little puzzled post aren't gong to save you.

Peter,

You know what you do and responding in a puzzled manner to the truth and saying that it is another website is an out and out lie, your website is linked on this page. Try these one for size. Have you ever heard of lting by omission, you wrote the book.

15. Umm how could a complaint from September 10th be resolved already? I also search Google for the content of the complaint and it doesn't show up on any other sites, sorry ARP, don't lie it doesn't help your image.

16. This is an old complaint from another website and Dr. Parker's complaint was processed and the outcome was to his satisfaction. Our goal is to help people achieve a better quality of life and when there are mistakes in customer service made we rectify them immediately.