Kaiser Permanente Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: George Halvorson - CEO
Corp Website: kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser Permanente Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Kaiser Permanente Complaint

Is Kaiser Permanente a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Health Insurance Directory Listing

Be aware of Health Plan Monthly Charges

I have been a member of Kaiser Permanente for almost past 6 years.

I did apply Auto-pay online payment months ago and had to wait 90 days to be activated but after 3 month still online pay wasn’t working since I was rely to them I thought the payment would go thru just fine but it didn’t and they terminate my plan due to not receiving payment for one month! Yes this is the truth and I only found out about it after I made a phone call to make an appointment. so I pay my dues and was looking for a better insurance which there are plenty out there and KP is just medium quality insurance provider compare to others since you must use their facility and their selected doctors.

I called the insurance agent to find me a good insurance the agent required me to get a termination letter from my former insurance provider so I would be able to apply for new insurance company so I called customer service 3 to 5 time so they finally had faxed me the letter and indicated me my insurance has been terminated by end of August!

So after I called customer service The lady over the phone told me in order to reinstate you have to wait at least till Dec so I looked for another insurance provider since I hate to stay without insurance to protect my health. However I received a payment of describes exactly as below

RETROACTIVE DUES AND CHARGES
_____________________________
Total Now Due $917.85
_____________________________

I called customer service she explained this is my dues and I have to pay this amount whether you have used it or not! what the hell! how I have three unpaid payments and my account is still active but normally KP will terminate plans after not receiving one single payment. I feel they were trying to rip me off as much as they could! So I mentioned I have the fax you have sent me regarding termination of my policy why do I get charge again since my account was terminated and I wasn’t able to go see the doctors due to not receiving payment! Although I was dieing from the withdraw of one of my medicines. The lady at customer service when I spoke to her over the phone on Nov the 3th she hung up on me I assume she had no answer regarding these multiple charges,Seriously If I cannot use their service how they allow themselves to charge me and send me bill I just do not understand this. These crooks love money and do any dirty and dishonest work in order to earn my hard earning money!

I will continue to fight with them regarding these charges I will spread the word and leave KP a review on Google as well as BBB and Ripoffreport.com regarding this fraud and I will want everyone know about it and recommend everyone to stay away from theis fraud healthcare company! Their customer service is rude and totally unprofessional and there is no way you can get in touch and meet up with someone in person! I warn you again to STAY FAR A W A Y!

update: As of November 20th They have sent me another invoice in amount of $1223.84 and they want me to pay my dues. I was not allowed to use their service and going through a hell withdraw from not being able to see doctor and get a prescription made me go through hell and back. Now they want the money eventhough I didn’t use their service after several phone calls I made to make an appoinment to see the doctor.

Kaiser Foundation Health Plan – 2101 East Jefferson St Rockville Maryland 20849