YMCA Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: George Williams - Founder
Corp Website: ymca.net

YMCA Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest YMCA Complaint

Is YMCA a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gyms / Fitness Clubs Directory ListingYMCA of the USA Listing

Rude, not helpful reps

I had contacted the YMCA to advise them I would be traveling in November. I had spoke with a young lady who seemed not to have the information to help me back in October around the 10th. I advised her with traveling I would need to place the account on hold . I didn’t want to pay for something that was going to not be used, which my payment of 88.00 came out a couple days later.

My main concern was Novembers. I called again the next week the lady I spoke to was going to get me in touch with someone and would have them call me back. I then called again the next week no returned calls. I asked if I could suspend the account without impacting me . The young lady said to assure to call before11/15 to get suspended. I called on 11/02/2015 around 7pm spoke with a girl named Cassi she stated that she had no clue but to call back in the morning someone could assist me. I called back on 11/03/2015 Mike transferred to Theresa and was rude about the whole situation telling me that I was advised wrong that I would need to handle it 30 days prior so that the payment will still come out in November.

HE asked to place on hold and when I came back was talking to Theresa. Theresa was rude and not helpful at all. Telling me even if I decided not to be a member anymore that it would still cost me.I advised her I would be out of the country during that time. She advised me to place the money in before . I asked to please have her information and supervisor and she transferred me to a voicemail for Gail. No one was polite or wanted to keep my family from canceling.Let alone told me I could stop the account but would still charge me the 88.00 then 25 for suspending.

What kind of treatment is that for your customers. I left a company to come to YMCA thinking it was more kid friendly and have not been treated like my business is worth anything to the company.

YMCA – Corning, NY 14830 United States | 607-936-4638