Anytime Fitness Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Corp Email:
Company Contact: Chuck Runyon - CEO

Anytime Fitness Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Anytime Fitness Complaint

Is Anytime Fitness a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gyms / Fitness Clubs Directory ListingAnytime Fitness, LLC Listing

Manager Scott Ruisi of Norwell MA - Took my money and ran off, has gone into hiding

I lost $400.00 when I signed up at Anytime Fitness in Plymouth; dealing with a thief of a manager, Mr Scott Ruisi, who took off with my money and other club members too. He’s a criminal and I hope he’s caught and prosecuted.

I signed up on 1.30.15 and he knew then he was going to run. The corporate office said he signed up a significant amount of people with a year in full membership. My co worker and her husband paid $600.00 to Scott Ruisi and he’s gone, took the money and ran.

The corporate office is at a loss also, they said he doesn’t play by the rules…

When I find him, i’ll sue him and try to have him prosecuted for fraud.

Scott Ruisi Norwell Massachusetts 781-659-6866 |  Anytime Fitness in Plymouth MA

Consumer Comments For Anytime Fitness

• This is against Anytime Fitness in Canyon Lake Tx I told them three times I wanted to quit and had to wait until contract was ended. I did that and then they said I owed them a thirty days notice.My contract ended Dec. 31 and I went into the business on Dec. 10 and told them I was quiting and no one said a word. Jan. 13 I had creditors calling me about this from ABC financial and they also said I needed to have written a letter. They call every day and do not stop.

• This site is garbage they don’t even have a complaint removal option…. (Also they charge business like $500 to argue against comments… wow)

The Anytime Fitness owner contact me and worked with me to resolved the issue. She indicated that as a franchise sometimes communication between them and corporate can be difficult, which I understand. She also explained the the increase I saw was for a credit card update fee to a membership fee increase. She was nice enough to refund the fee and she even went a step further and offered to not charge us for our last month.

Despite the fact that I’m sure she didn’t want to lose a customer and was worried about the complaint she was very nice and I really appreciated it.

If I could rescind or modify the original post here I would…