Publix Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Lakeland, Florida 33802 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-242-1227

Publix Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Publix Complaint

Is Publix a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Grocery / Supermarket Directory ListingPublix Asset Management Company Listing

Discriminating On Return Policys

My mother recently passed away. As a result I have been frantically clearing out her house to put it on the market. I have run across items she had recently purchased from Publix and have been returning them periodically as I go. But today the manager refused to honor my return of a recently purchased unopened item, even though I had a receipt. He insinuated that I was running some kind of scam game on them.

I don’t anger easily, but that got me heated. Especially when I had the receipt which proves it was just purchased 4 days ago! He wouldn’t even give me a gift card! I told him he was not very good at customer service and he said “be nice now” I said you’re an a*****e, then he said he was going to call the police. I said go ahead I’m not in the wrong, you are, and left.

This man should be fired. I have never been treated so badly by a business in my life. I am telling everyone I know about this incident and will NEVER shop at Publix again. I have always shopped there, I’ve always been a regular patron. But why keep giving them business after being treated this way?

Publix – 400 E Central Blvd Orlando FL 32801 | 407-872-7201