Publix Reviews

Publix Ratings

Publix Reports

Most Recent Publix Complaints

Is Publix a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Grocery / Supermarket Directory ListingPublix Asset Management Company Listing

So Rude

there is a wide customer service station with a lotto machine in the corner at Publix in Garden Square Shopping center.

This is the second time I go there to buy cigarettes and this employee named Maggie Dunking always tells me, loud and rude, that I have to make the lotto line to buy the cigarettes.

Embarrassing me in front of customers and making me go some where else with my business.

Publix – 8601 NW 186th St Miami Florida 33015 | 305-829-0423