Market Basket Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 7 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Market Basket

Hid My Cheese Sticks

I had been in market basket and i had purchased 6 cheese sticks and it was on the conveyor belt and the bagger quickly snatched them and hid them behind the bagging rack. then i had asked “why are you hiding my cheese?” then she replied “i dont know where i have put it?” but she angrily bagged the cheese sticks.

Then i had came home and had called the store telling my complaint and simply the manager replied “our store has a really nice staff” and then said she was not hiding the cheese sticks. Then i had asked him to check the camera and look at what she did, and out of nowhere he said our camera doesn’t talk. And he also asked what else can i do for you.

The baggers name was “VICKY” and also feel she did this as an act of racism because we are foreigners.

View Comments View More Market Basket Complaints

Is Market Basket a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Market Basket

4 thoughts on “Market Basket

1. market basket in rindge selling bad food exposed tort 12 that makes food toxic there selling it and they are been selli9ng bad food laty so im going to another store and not shop at market baskets stores again and alot of people are never going there again you going to lose lots of mony so you need to take care of this and get ne mananagenent

2. BEEN SHOPPING AT MARKET BASKET SINCE IT OPENED UP IN LOWELL MASS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. MAYBE 45YEARS OR BETTER. LIVE IN NH NOW. HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE STORE IN STRATHAM NH. ON PORTSMOUTH AVE. IN THE LAST MONTH I HAVE HAD 3 DIFFERENT EPISODES THAT I DID NOT LIKE AT ALL. FIRST WAS HAMBURGE WITH A DEAD WORM IN IT, SECOND WAS THEY WOULD NOT CUT UP A TURNIP FOR ME, AND THE 3RD JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY. I BOUGHT A CHUCK ROAST MONDAY, WAS GOING TO COOK IT WEDS. THE DATE ON PACKAGE WAS GOOD TIL 3 /23. WHEN I OPENED UP THE PACKAGE THE SMELL WAS HORRID AND THAT WHITE LINER WAS NOT IN THE PACKAGE. HAD TO THROW IT OUT……JUST LIKE YOUR HAMBURGE. MOVING ON TO ANOTHER GROCERY STORE. THE STORE IN STRATHAM IS SO OUT-DATED, AISLES ARE SO NARROW. ITS VERY CLEAN I CAN SAY THAT. THE PRODUCE DEPT. IT NOT THE BEST……….A LOT OF THE FRUITS AND VEGGIES HAVE SEEN BETTER DAY.S. I THINK THE MANAGER SHOULD BE AWARE OF STUFF LIKE THIS.

3. The other day when I was shopping at the Market Basket in Concord NH, an elderly cashier announced to me "You can come down, but there is no one to wait on you". I thought she was joking. When I put my items on the belt, she said I'm serious,there is no one here." I went to the next register and then noticed that the first cashier was ringing someone out. When I asked her why she wouldn't wait on me she only smiled. I have absolutely no idea why she did that. I left crying and did have a wonderful employee speak with me. I will never set foot in that store again, as long as I live.

4. i was buying lobster in seabrook new hampshire when the lady behind the counter said to someone walking by look at my line, her line was long , well this guy came running over started yelling at her throwing bags around almost brought her to tears . after that i learned he was her manager i could not believe it i asked her if she was ok and if would like me to get a store manager and complain about him she begged me not to . Nobody should take that kind of abuse from anyone it makes the work envirement **** he needs to be responsible for his actions