Food Lion Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Based On: 7 Reviews / Complaints
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Most Recent Complaint About Food Lion

Purchased Fruit And Veggies I've Had To Throw Out

I see food lion commercials so frequently and the lion with his “two cents” much more than I care to. I must say that I have seen too many nasty stores and had too much fruit that had no flavor whatsoever, that I simply refuse to shop there.

I wrote a number of years ago about the quality of the store near my home. It was kind to receive a letter back promising a better experience. I have to say I did…for about 2 months. I know that if the heads of food lion lived near me, they would certainly find a better grocery than food lion to shop for the foods that their family would be eating.

Sorry for the bad comments, but I’ve purchased to much fruit and veggies that I’ve had to return or throw out. And when I can’t find all that I need in one grocery, why go there?

Food Lion near Gastonia NC

View Comments View More Food Lion Complaints

Is Food Lion a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options