DeMoulas Market Basket Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Mydemoulas.net SnapShot

Last Updated On: November 4, 2014

DeMoulas Market Basket Corporate Contact

Business Name: DeMoulas Market Basket, Inc.
2 Water Street
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830 USA

Corp Phone Number: 978-372-0576
Company Contact: Arthur T. DeMoulas - President
Corp Website: mydemoulas.net

DeMoulas Market Basket Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest DeMoulas Market Basket Complaint

Is DeMoulas Market Basket a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Grocery / Supermarket Directory ListingDeMoulas Market Basket, Inc. Listing

DeMoulas Market Basket - Front end monster

Thursday, Feb 28th 7am, Market basket in Somerville, Mass. I got 2 large size Mustard containers on sale (20 oz). They were in a basket on the bottom shelf next to the advertised size of 14 oz on sale. I have a double hernia and can’t bend down that low to the floor to read the small posted signs for the product. Brought them to the register and they rang up at $1.99, This moron monster started yelling at the front of the store, “Too bad you can’t read the F—-in sign! Is this guy for real I was embarrassed in front of a dozen people. I almost punched him in the face. If I did, I would have been arrested.

I have shopped at Demoulas for years! Now, I will never go back to these stores! I would rather spend more at a store that appreciates it’s customers and does not have idiot managers swearing at people! His name is “SENARD”. “SENARD THE HUN”. Shame on Demoulas for having these goons work at the stores! Is it to save money Pay him $7.00 an hour and let him swear at customers!

Consumer Comments For DeMoulas Market Basket

• Nice scam they played on customers as most prices have gone up now to not so great deals. Stop and shop actually has better deals now.
    Guess you have to give them credit for helping to lower the competitions prices but now that many of them have closed it seems they will keep raising prices.

• Scams? Artie T. is the fairest, most generous CEO EVER! And MB prices are still the BEST! Your statement is beyond RIDICULOUS!!!

• Bring back Arthur T Bring back fired workers Shame on the board for allowing things to get this far and then accusing the workers of causing the problems SHAME!!!!!!!!

• My complaint is they don’t have a webpage where you can post your feedback or suggestions for items not carried, that they would actually READ. My biggest complaint is the Sawyer St. store in New Bedford, Ma has insufficient hand wipes, to wipe the handle of the carriage. Most times they are dry, or empty.
    Another gripe I have is they should stock their shelves way before the store opens. So irritating, when trying to get something, and you have a freaking Pallet right in front of what you want and can’t reach it!!!!!!!!!!!

• The complaint i have against Market Basket is there profiling of some shoppers presuming that they are ‘shoplifters’
    With there arrogant attitude and there stare down not so pretty face to say it mildly,… i just as soon go to Stop and Shop
    at least there the management is a little more educated!!

• The management is incredibly rude to the employees at the bellingham MA store. One of them claims I don’t do anything when I do! And he just stands in the Aisle texting on his phone and smoking cigarettes with other managers out back when they are punched in! Completely unprofessional.

• hi i purchased professional plastic food wrap film
    remove the slide cutter and stick it to the top so you can runn the slider to cut the film
    works fine for a whille then the slider glue or whatever comes unglued and now what????????????

• Monday September 2 2013 Labor day Mike grocery Manager is also the Asst store Manger today as Mr Clarke is on vacation. Mike with 17 years experience with Market Basket does not even know the procedures concern EBT Snap Cards, he also allowed to violate one of Market Baskets main job requirements that everyone is to proved each customer with the utmost in customer service well one of the girls in the cafe are did not and she was not written up for violating the companys customer service policy that policy was set in plays by Mr Quigley who is not longer at the New Bedford Ma store guess I wont be making any of my purchases at that store ever again, guess I’m better off going to stop and shop a lot more polite knowledgable employees who provide top notch customer service

• You should not expect “top notch service” at MB. It is the Walmart of grocery stores. Duuuuuhhhhhh. Get a f’in clue

• WRONG!!! The staff is the best EVER!!!

• I m a r and I cannot believe the comment that I read please please send some body around because see to me that market basket became to big and do not listen the customer any more I love the product but some manager dosent’ listen at customer the new store store on sagamore ma dosent listen please make a survey
    and you willsee what I m talking abouth go back to the basic please thank you

• You’re all a bunch of picky stubborn stuck up losers. Take time to realize there are many of us, like myself that will be MUCH more successful than you ever had the potential to be in life. Just because I need gas and insurance money doesn’t mean i’m beneath you in society. Shut the **** up, take your groceries and have a nice day. Anywhere else in the world you lazy bastards would be bagging your own s**t and bringing your **** carts back into the store.

• JAZEN AT THE WESTFORD NEW MB BAKERY SLEEPS WITH OTHER EMPLOYEES. WATCH OUT FOR MIKE ONEILL WHO OPENS THE STORES. HE DOES DRUGS ON THE JOB AND LOOKS HALF OUT OF IT ALL THE TIME. !! MANAGEMENT DOESN’T CARE THAT THE EMPLOYEES CHEAT AND SLEEP W/EACHOTHER AND DO DRUGS ON THE JOB !! MIKE ONEILL IS A WMAN BEATER AND A LIAR AND DRUG ADDICT!! DONT GO NEAR HIM!!

• If it is not true what you accuse these people of, I hope they sue your sorry a*s. You can NOT write things about people that are false and you know it..

• The management does a horrible job at hiring these employees. There are people unemployed more othy of worse htan these losers. Thy hire drug addicts andwoman beaers. WATCH OUT FOR MIKE O’NELL WHO WORKS FOR THE REFRIGERATION DEPT AND OPENS THE STORES. HE’S A36 YO DRUG ADDICT CLOSET f*g WHO f***s ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES AND MGMT DOES ABSOLUTEY NOTHING ABOUT IT~!! JAZEN WHO WORKS AT THE BAKERY IS A DRUGGY w***e WHO HAS A KID ON TOP OF IT, SHE FUCS ANYTING. HE USES WMN AND LIES. HES A WOMAN BEATER DRUGGY DRUNK W NO LICENSE O R CAR AN LIVES IN A CHEESY MOTEL. ~!! MIKE ONELL DOES DRUGS ON THEJOB AND MANAGEMENT DOESN’T CARE~!!

• sounds like a jilted lover getting just deserts.

• Twice now the beef (hamburg, steak tips) have gone bad 3 days before the expiration date on the package from the MB on Lovell St. Haverhill. I wish they never upgraded to a new store. I knew prices would go up, and quality would go down. They should have left well enough alone. I’m starting to do my meat shopping elsewhere.

• Sounds like a lot of BS just to save a dollar-dont think I will shop there again ever!

• I want to call your attention to the Twist Tight garbage bag product.I noted today that,the blue printing on the bag is apparently water soluble and transfers to the rubber drain tray leaving a stain that is not revmovable. This of course, is unsightly.

Your comments please.

• I would suggest buying another brand lol!

• i go to the demoulas on chelmsford str.the thing that really bugs me is the young staff alway not caring about how the bag my groceries under trained and alway new kids coming and going.. maybe they should hire people that are a little older and mature that could have a career rather than over staffed kids walking around half the time lost.. hannaford has a more mature staff but are expensive,i go back and forth

• Let me get this straight. You get housing and child care. You have to work 30 hours. Does your husband work? Maybe you could work a night shift so he could watch the children after all he helped make them and until you can figure out what your going to do about your finances don’t get pregnant again. I love Market Basket. You can’t beat the prices and it’s always so busy you know there is fast in the products. The people are always friendly and courteous.

• Pregnancy is a condition with side effects that may mean the worker may not be able to work. Market Basket’s approach is completely wrong. I don’t want people who are sick handling my food. I applaud the woman who called in sick. To "Justin Case" who wrote in blaming the woman who got pregnant: pregnancy is not a one person act. Society can’t punish the woman unilaterally, as they have in the past; it needs to work to support women, children, and men as families.

• U go girl! Nicely said

• I am 73 years old and my Wife is 69 we shope every other week at the Oxford Ma Market Basket every time we shop and it usally is over $350.00 we request that they pack the bags lite as we have 32 steps to go uo at home. Every visit we have tio repack at least 5-6 bags.

It does not matter what regester we go to none of them know how to pack. Last week one bag gad akk the can goods? Try carrying that.

I called on Demoulas a few years back I always remembered one of Mike’s big thing was take care of the older customers., and train the front end how to pack.

• These supervisers are supposed to be proffessionals not jerks I would have sued them all and you should.

• You are a selfish person. Have as many babies as you want, but why do your co workers have to suffer and the business you work for suffer because you chose to have a baby? As a employer you are a liability not an asset. Ask yourself a question. If you owned a business, would you hire yourself?

• For your information I am not selfish and No I am not saying calling out a lot of time is fair to my co-workers. But the way I got threated was also unfair. I have done my job since day one and I have never done anything like that before so for you to say that I am selfish is clearly that you have no idea what you’re talking about. and yes to answer your questions I would hire myself if I was on their shoe because I am a **** of a worker. I work my **** off when I am over there even more than a lot of those workers they have over there. And I sure would not threat someone bad just because they are pregnant or black. So Please get it straight whoever you are.

• Sounds like your life is out of hand at times with all those kids being sick.. Kids get sick and that’s why company’s are leary about hiring women.. It gives us a bad name. Some company’s need to cool their jets and start respecting their workers who are only making minumuim wage. yippy!!!