ALDI Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For ALDI

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About ALDI

a wheel missing on my new wagon

I had bought a foldable wagon, I got it home and it is missing a wheel, I don’t have the receipt or box i threw them in the trash, not thinking my trash picked up the next morning.  I figured i could just pick up a wheel at Lowes but they don’t carry them.

Everyone told me to get ahold of you and maybe you would send me a wheel.  I really wanted this wagon for my antique store to move stuff around in side the store.

Can you please help me out and send me a wheel, thank you.

View Comments View More ALDI Complaints

ALDI Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For ALDI Complaints

User Thoughts About ALDI

3 thoughts on “ALDI

1. live in meadville, pa. shop aldi on a regular basis. just there today and among other things purchased what appeared to be a good looking wartermelon as i have regularly since they became available. got it home and somewhere between store, my car ,and home i lost my purchase receipt. later this evening ,i cut the melon and it was so bad inside i cant eat it. it is quarteredf to see if i could salvage some. i tried to find a phone no for the store and it is not to be found in any phone book or ad i wanted to see if they would EXCHANGE MELONS FOR ME . PAUL PONTILLO

• just get me an answer and i will be happy, i have never had any problem with aldi or tthe products rhey sell

2. Several years ago Ghetto security tension running Aldis at past 159th and Wood St. Store Harvey Illinois and Markham Illinois border. Tense climate following now to store #03 4500 N. Broadway Uptown Chicago Broadway Ghetto security tension.