ALDI

1200 N Kirk Rd
Batavia, Illinois 60510 USA

Corp Website: aldi.us

ALDI Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest ALDI Complaint Filed

Is ALDI a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Grocery / Supermarket Directory ListingALDI Inc. | Albrecht Discount Listing

a wheel missing on my new wagon

I had bought a foldable wagon, I got it home and it is missing a wheel, I don’t have the receipt or box i threw them in the trash, not thinking my trash picked up the next morning.  I figured i could just pick up a wheel at Lowes but they don’t carry them.

Everyone told me to get ahold of you and maybe you would send me a wheel.  I really wanted this wagon for my antique store to move stuff around in side the store.

Can you please help me out and send me a wheel, thank you.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About ALDI

Click To Search For ALDI Complaints

Consumer Comments For ALDI

• live in meadville, pa. shop aldi on a regular basis. just there today and among other things purchased what appeared to be a good looking wartermelon as i have regularly since they became available. got it home and somewhere between store, my car ,and home i lost my purchase receipt. later this evening ,i cut the melon and it was so bad inside i cant eat it. it is quarteredf to see if i could salvage some. i tried to find a phone no for the store and it is not to be found in any phone book or ad i wanted to see if they would EXCHANGE MELONS FOR ME . PAUL PONTILLO

• just get me an answer and i will be happy, i have never had any problem with aldi or tthe products rhey sell

• Several years ago Ghetto security tension running Aldis at past 159th and Wood St. Store Harvey Illinois and Markham Illinois border. Tense climate following now to store #03 4500 N. Broadway Uptown Chicago Broadway Ghetto security tension.