Oregon DHS Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Oregon.gov SnapShot

Last Updated On: September 25, 2014

Oregon DHS Corporate Contact

Business Name: Oregon Department of Human Services DHS | Child Protective Services CPS
500 Summer St NE E62
Salem, Oregon 97301 USA

Corp Email: dhs.info@state.or.us
Company Contact: Erinn Kelley-Siel - Director
Corp Website: oregon.gov

Oregon DHS Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Oregon DHS Complaint

Is Oregon DHS a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Government Directory ListingOregon Department of Human Services DHS | Child Protective Services CPS Listing

Defrauding The Government

On November 19, 2011, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare/Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, had made a false report of child neglect, as I took my child, for medical treatment, but instead of the medical assistance that I sought out for, I was a victim of retaliation, as I knew it was vital to my child’s well being, after I had witnessed on four different occasions, an employee at the hospital feeding my child, a milk base formula. I was aware of the reaction my child would endure, which were seizures. Due to the protein that the milk based formula contained. My child was born 3 weeks early because of my being a O rh- blood type and hers being a positive type caused me to have severe hyper tension and my blood pressure was an amazing 196/142. It could of killed us both, so I agreed to an emergency C-section, and Nancy being premature, her immune system was not strong enough to process those proteins causing her seizure activity.

On November 21, 2011, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, how knowingly and willingly, forged my signature, and by placing the signature, that appears to be of mine on, two “Authorization of Use and Disclosure” documents. When if fact, not only did I NOT sign neither one of those documents, but its not even mentioned, in the, PCR report, dated Saturday, December 10, 2011, by the case worker, herself, when she had made her first contact with me, at my former place of residence, located at 4175 Fergus Ave, #31, Eugene, Oregon 97402, on November 21, 2011. Because, my having signing those two documents, simply did not happen.

On December 9, 2011, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, unlawfully, willingly, and knowingly, committed an act of asportation/kidnapping, by forcefully seizing my child from my loving care, and with the malicious intent to deprive my child and I of our lives together, and knowing that the allegations against me were false.

On December 10, 2011, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, created a Protective Custody Report,and had stated numerous fabricated tales against me in hopes of gaining jurisdiction of my child. And also, by saying in section 2, on page 1 of 3, saying that DHS, had legal custody of my child. And furthermore,

On December 12, 2011, employees working for the State of Oregon/ Department of Human Services/child welfare for Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, and 2727 Martin Luther King Blvd, Eugene, Oregon 97401, had allowed these unlawful, harmful, proceedings to continue, against my family, inflicting severe, emotional distress, because of the unlawful legal abuse.

On December 13, 2011, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, had created a second Protective Custody Report excluding information on Page 1 of 3, Section 1, the court stamp, located at the top of page 1 of 3, and excluding the signature of the caseworker on page 3 of 3.

On December 14 , 2011, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, had used another woman’s drug screen report, copied all the information and transferred it to another sheet of paper, and whited out all of the original perpetrators name, excluding the “S”, with the malicious intent, to pass it off as mine, to justify the jurisdiction, with the hope of making it legal to remove my child from my loving care.

On December 20, 2011, employees working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, had knowingly, and willingly, had altered and forged, two documents. One Authorization of Use and Disclosure, by forging, my name to it, and also, a sign in sheet for a so called child safety plan meeting, had been altered by, relocating the signature of both, mine and my friend, Alyse Firth, whom was accompanying, me to the meeting, because I felt as if it would be necessary. As it was.

On December 28, 2011, employees working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, and and employee/ working for the Peace Health Medical Group, had inflicted, potential, long term, physical harm upon, my child, by administering a second, FULL set, of the two month immunizations, as I had took my child, on December 6, 2011, to receive them when it was proper, and in fact, my child, did receive the full set.

On January 3, 2012, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, had went to the Lane County courthouse located at 125 East 8th Ave. Eugene, Oregon 97401, and unlawfully, and willingly made a false stalking report, and saying that, I had been stalking the caseworker. The caseworker, began by saying, that on December 27, 2011 afternoon, it was an unwanted contact, and that I had sat in her driveway, for approximately 15-20 minutes blaring her music, and sais I had drove by her house on several occasions between 12/27/11, and 12/28/11,(I had paid to obtain the case workers personal information online, per caseworkers report), and again, proceeding telling more fabricated tales, such as, On or about December 15, 2011, “I CALLED MS. STEWART, ( she called me) to notify her of a child safety meeting for DHS. told me to watch my back because she was going to “f*****g beat you up” then hung up the phone. Ms. Stewart called me back yelling and said “You f*****g b***h, you better watch your back” I ended the call. And last but definitely not the least, the caseworker also said, that ANOTHER, unwanted contact was on December 9, 2011 Approx. 10am, Ms. Stewart was in MY DHS office and we were discussing her case she was yelling at me and said “I want to punch you in your face” and left the building. Ms. Stewart returned about 6pm and demanded to reception to see me. The caseworker also went on to say that Ms. Stewart, was told by several DHS supervisors and herself that threats of physical violence were inappropriate and unwanted. All of which are false allegations.

On January 23, 2012, an employee working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, had appeared at a court hearing, and continued to create untrue stories about me. This hearing was unbeknownst to me, and being said that, the court had allowed a stalking order against me, without any evidence, physical or material, to prove the false allegations, against me.

On February 6, 2012, employees working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, and 2727 Martin Luther King Blvd. Eugene, Oregon 97401, had unlawfully, knowingly, and willingly, continued to assault my child and I by allowing the Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, Oregon, the custody of my child, without any evidence, physical or material, to prove the allegations against me were true.

Beginning November 19, 2011 to present, numerous employees including, but not limited to working for the State of Oregon/Department of Human Services/Child Welfare of Lane County, located at, 2101 West 11th Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402, and the Juvenile Justice Center located at, 2727 Martin Luther King Blvd. Eugene, Oregon 97401, Lane County Circuit Court, located at 125 East 8th Ave. Eugene, Oregon 97401, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital located at 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Rd. Portland, Oregon 97239-3098, Peace Health Medical Group Peds located at, 4010 Aerial Way FI 2 Eugene, Oregon 97402, Eugene Police Department, Lane County Adult Corrections located at, 101 West 5th Avenue Eugene, Oregon 97401, Lane County Public Defenders located at, 1143 Oak Street Eugene, Oregon 97401, and Oregon Department of Justice located at, 1162 Court Street NE Salem, Oregon 97301-4096, have all been involved in the unlawful, criminal activities as well as the injuries inflicted on my child and I.

So Department of Human Resources, Child Welfare of Lane County OREGON, continue to violate my child and I, with severe injurious violations of our Rights. As everyone knows, I have proved to the courts that out of six of the fabricated, falsified allegations the court couldn’t even prove one, not even ONE, by clear and convincing evidence at the juvenile Termination of My Parental Rights hearing C…ase No. 11572J-02, the only thing that was held over my head, was a drug screen report, that was CREATED by the case worker herself, 5 days after the illegal asportation of my one and only beautiful little girl, and doing so by using another woman’s drug screen report and not finding any of this out until a month and a half after the initial fact finding hearing, about the fabricated drug screen because I didn’t even receive the discovery until then, and I only achieved that by my calling the THIRD PUBLIC DEFENSE ATTORNEY office, and due to her not being in the office, the assistant whom I haven’t seen since, had giving me that discovery, unbeknownst to the public pretender. Which includes, but is not limited to, extensive altered, falsified and fabricated documentation, amongst lie after lie after lie. OH YEAH, forgot to mention the dependency case no. is 11572J-01, but they switch the termination case no. to 11572J-02, so they are filed as to separate cases, imagine that…..

Being said that, not only did I win that case, it was dismissed. Now I get a e-mail from the new caseworker, saying because I wont allow them to violate our rights any further, that a judge ordered in court unbeknownst to me, of that court hearing, that I am not allowed to even so much as talk to my child until I appear before her in court. Now why would that be. To put me back in JAIL? To put me back in the LOONY BIN, so they can have THEIR doctors whom are not even licensed doctors, say that their is something wrong with me, because when they unlawfully obtained my records, from the LOONY BIN, regarding the last admittance, when I was held against my will, as I was forced to be admitted, because the first caseworker, that kidnapped my baby, had put a stalking order on me, again unbeknownst to me, and because I sent her an INTENT TO SUE, thru certified mail, I was incarcerated for a month and a half, then let out on house arrest for 10 days, where I was forced to say at the local mission, due to the phone issue of house arrest, then the day of court I go to see the PUBLIC DEFENSE for that case, I knew she wasn’t representing my best interest, FIRED HER, told the court I fired her but I would be in court on time, but when I returned for court, the attorney I fired was there and put in a request for me to be sent to the Oregon State loony bin, by telling the court I was unable to aid and assist in my own defense. Was immediately placed BACK IN JAIL, waited another week for transport, get to the hospital, they knew I didn’t belong there, it takes 60 days to get your first eval, but because they knew I didn’t belong there, I was put in for a early eval, had mine in 14 days, aced it. Waited another week to be sent back to the jail, waited another week for court, before I was under duress to take a plea for something I didn’t do. Enabling me to be released from their clutches.

Then topping it all off, I find out my daughter had stopped breathing in the States care, due to RSV, Again unbeknownst to me

Now picture all this happening to you,. Now picture the system manipulating your family against you. No one willing to help, because it being a governmental racketeering investment. Now picture not having anything, the state taking your home, the state taking your belongings, the state taking your vehicles, the state taking your family, the state taking your freedom….. And NO ONE WILL HELP….

ALL of the judicial system, including but not limited to EVERY court in the state, the doctors, the law enforcement, the attorneys, anyone and everyone is all involved, and your completely alone…..

Can’ t file anything, because they continue to assign public defense attorneys to you, so u cant be put on record for yourself, if you are (supposedly)represented

CONCLUSION

I have had ineffective attorneys that have prolonged theses violations against my child and I.

We are victims of severe legal state governmental abuse and we pray that you can help us, for the following facts listed above, as I want criminal charges on all parties involved, who unlawfully, knowingly, and willingly, maliciously creating and inflicting the Severe emotional distress upon us.

And to help us get justice, to hold these perpetrators involved in said violation’s and injuries inflicted, to be liable to the maximum extent possible, as they all deserve life in prison, with no possible chance for parole. Without ever even having a chance to see their children again…..

Respectfully Submitted,