Murphy Oil Reviews

Most Recent Murphy Oil Complaints

Is Murphy Oil a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gas Stations Directory ListingMurphy Oil Corporation Listing

Doesnt take COLD HARD CASH

I’ve frequented the Bainbridge GA Murphy’s USA gas station twice a week for the past six months because they Have the cheapest gas in the area, But as of today I will never buy gas there again.

Quite often I have to raid my stash of change to fill my gas tank, they have always accepted my change and money without complaint. Today when I approached the window with $41.00 in quarters they refused to take it. The manager claimed she had just sent her extra change to the bank and they weren’t allowed to take change unless it was pre rolled in wrappers. I asked where that was posted to let consumers know, surprise… It isn’t posted. I told her that she can’t refuse change because it’s literally cold hard cash, she said they can and are.

Well miss, you just lost two full tanks a week. I’ll be going down the street from now on.

Consumer Comments For Murphy Oil

• Michelle in Camden, SC

Made a purchase of $10.39 and Murphy Gas puts through to my bank account like I charged $75 which caused me to have an overdraft fee since I only had $70 and change in my account. So now I am out $25 because and it causes me problems at my bank and hurts my standing because WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND WITHOUT ME KNOWING you perpetrated that I made a $75 dollar charge at your gas station.

Where is it posted at the pumps or inside the store or for that matter why are the cashiers informing customers every single time that this will happen or is possible to happen?

Camden, SC residents will be informed of this shady practice by Murphy Oil Gas Station. Company is saying this is standard practice – what? to screw your CUSTOMERS over = but you don’t have this posted anyway on pumps, inside stores and workers sure don’t inform customers.

We will be spreading the word

• Andrea Robertson

I visted a Murphy Usa gas station located on pooler parkway in Georgia and had a bad experience. I frequent this gas station at least 3 to 4 times a week and on the morning of 8/9/12, I just wanted a cup of coffee and there was only one cashier on duty and a line that went all the way to the front door was forming. It is ridiculous to have to wait in a line for nearly 15 min just to get coffee. This is not the first time this has happened when I went there and with traffice so heavy with people in the morning you would expect to have at least 2 cashiers on the floor instead of just one. I hope that they improve on this or i’ll have to to just find another gas station to puchase coffee and buy my gas from.

• gerald keeton

Receipt says guaranteed special blend Marlboro in stock last three vesit none in stock @ store #7053