Murphy Oil

Corp Website: murphyusa.com

More About Murphy Oil

murphyoilcorp.com

Murphy Oil Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Murphy Oil Complaint Filed

Murphy Oil Rockport, Texas refuses to sell smokes to 50 year old with ID

I tried to buy cigarettes at Murphy Oil in Rockport, Texas and even thou I am 50 years old and have an identification to prove it the manager “Jennifer”, who apparently does not have a last name, would not sell them to me. I buy gas there every week for my trips to Houston but I am now boycotting Murphy Oil because they hire idiots on power trips, manager at a gas station please, get off your high horse.

Murphy Oil USA
2301 sh 35n Rockport Texas
361-729-5644 murphyoilusa.com

More Murphy Oil Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Murphy Oil a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Customer Reviews About Murphy Oil

Click To Search For Murphy Oil Complaints

Consumer Comments For Murphy Oil

• I visted a Murphy Usa gas station located on pooler parkway in Georgia and had a bad experience. I frequent this gas station at least 3 to 4 times a week and on the morning of 8/9/12, I just wanted a cup of coffee and there was only one cashier on duty and a line that went all the way to the front door was forming. It is ridiculous to have to wait in a line for nearly 15 min just to get coffee. This is not the first time this has happened when I went there and with traffice so heavy with people in the morning you would expect to have at least 2 cashiers on the floor instead of just one. I hope that they improve on this or i’ll have to to just find another gas station to puchase coffee and buy my gas from.

• Receipt says guaranteed special blend Marlboro in stock last three vesit none in stock @ store #7053