AM PM Convenience Reviews

Most Recent AM PM Convenience Complaints

Is AM PM Convenience a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gas Stations Directory ListingBP America Inc Listing

Bad customer service

I went to go get gas from this gas station and the employees and managers were complete a******s.

The first time I went in to pay for some snacks and gas the employees were not paying attention. They were talking the whole time and not listening to what I was saying. I told them $40 on #2 and when I went to go pump gas in my car they did not let the gas come. I went in and told them the gas wasn’t coming out and they accused me of not paying so I left.

The 2nd time I came I had no time the manager was at the desk this time he did the same thing his employee did, accused me of not paying for the gas he threatened to call the police on me.

AM/PM – 1591 N Lamb Blvd Las Vegas NV 89110 | 702-531-3434

Most Recent Reviews About AM PM Convenience

Submit a Complaint or Comment For AM PM Convenience

• Jan Duncan

Went to the location on Inland Center Drive. Some of the pumps were not taking the payment, so you had to go inside. I quickly learned why the line was so long. The cashier would not speak English to the customers. I was the 6th in a line of 8 customers. The 1st customer was trying to get her gas receipt. She asked for someone who spoke English. The cashier turned to her coworker (sweeping the floor) they spoke Spanish to each other then she turned back to the customer and continued to Spanish. She left without a receipt saying she’ll never be back. The 2nd customer spoke Spanish so she helped him. The 3rd customer did not speak Spanish. The cashier kept speaking in Spanish so she left without getting gas. The 4th customer spoke Spanish so she was helped. The 5th customer did not speak Spanish. He was trying to get gas for his Motor home, Jeep, and gas containers for the ATV’s. He tried so hard to translate. He asked the young man sweeping the floor for assistance. The coworker said something in Spanish to the cashier but did not respond to him. He was furious when he had to leave to go to another gas station. When it was my turn I tried telling her $65 on pump 6, she just kept saying something in Spanish each time I tried to explain $65 on pump number 6. The gentleman behind me tried to help but he spoke English. We both had to leave without getting gas. The women behind us heard what was happening and left without trying. By my estimation the cashier refusing to speak English cost AMPM roughly $560 in 20 minutes (customer #3 $45 #5 $355 #6 $65 #7 $50 #8 45). You may want to reconsider hiring individuals who refuse to speak English.

• Sonam Lama

Ampm at 770 n east st Anaheim I went there for fill up gas and I asked for rest room the employee said no restroom with no respect to customer and bad service I never come back again

• Justin Case

Go to the other stores that sell the gas cheaper, problem fixed.