AM PM Convenience Reviews

Most Recent AM PM Convenience Complaints

Is AM PM Convenience a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gas Stations Directory ListingBP America Inc Listing

Bad customer service

I went to go get gas from this gas station and the employees and managers were complete a******s.

The first time I went in to pay for some snacks and gas the employees were not paying attention. They were talking the whole time and not listening to what I was saying. I told them $40 on #2 and when I went to go pump gas in my car they did not let the gas come. I went in and told them the gas wasn’t coming out and they accused me of not paying so I left.

The 2nd time I came I had no time the manager was at the desk this time he did the same thing his employee did, accused me of not paying for the gas he threatened to call the police on me.

AM/PM – 1591 N Lamb Blvd Las Vegas NV 89110 | 702-531-3434