Shell Reviews

Most Recent Shell Complaints

Is Shell a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gas & Oil Directory ListingRoyal Dutch Shell plc Listing

Fraud Fuel Filing

Today (06-Jun-2016) I went to 780 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA fuel station to fuel my car. I asked the attendant to fill gas for $10 and gave my credit card (Please note that my car only holds 10 gallon and the empty light was lit).

He said he filled it for $10 and gave me the receipt, but I noticed that the light was still lit. I asked him about this and he just did not care and told me something is wrong with my car.

I went to the next fuel station and filled up for same $10 and this time the indicator rose up close to half tank.

Shell – 780 Stelton Rd Piscataway New Jersey 08854

15 Most Recent Reviews About Shell

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Shell

• Donna Summers

Two Shell stations in NJ have told me they no longer accept my (valid) SHELL credit card. I have received no notifications of Shell policy changes. Why is this happening? It is no longer worthwhile to maintain a Shell account.

• Curt VanDerBrugen

On December 26, 2015 my daughter went to the Shell Gas Station located in Helotes Texas 78023. 13041 Bandera Rd. As she was leaving the parking lot a damaged cover plate located on the Eastside of the Gas pumps lifted up as she drove over the plate, doing a great deal of damage to my wife’s Mercedes. We called the Helotes police department and made a report. I have left a message with Gasgo Markets Inc. Supervisor a number of different times to speak with the owner Kurt Q. Anderson of Boerne Tx. And the response from the Supervisor Michelle has been that she left a note on this gentlemans desk. I asked her for his phone number and she said that she does not know it. My wife’s vehicle is badly damaged and Shell management has no empathy.

• Chorusgirl

I have a Wynndixie reward card, howerer,I noticed that Shell stations, notably corner of Sheradan Street, HJollywood Fl.is charging $0.50 over other than stations. It is a REAL SCAM

• Javier

I have a bad experience at this gas station Merchant 15800 on 10-27-13 I have a reward card try to used
    went to register she asking for my credit card to swaped in the register I told her need 89 octanes gasoline
    she set me up for 93 octanes asked to cancel the transaction she swap the credit card again by that time I was so heat that I decide to cancel the hold transation I decide to take off did not put the gas in the car any
    way they try to charge me twice for a gas that I did not pump in my car . So I call custumer service and put a dispute and asked the charge been remove from my credit card . it was a p**s off situation I don’t know how many drivers stop by this Gas station and been set up for the 93 octanes gasoline . This gas station
    bad custumer service .Location Ashland MS hw5 boundary with hw4 Shell gas station.SR..Lozada from Memphis TN.

• Brenda

I will never purchase gas here again. This morning, I ordered $20 worth of gas, as did the lady behind me. The gas attendant pumped over fourty dollars for each of us. Unfortunately, I only had $22 and some change. The manager insisted that I could not leave until the bill was paid. I told her that I could not pay money that I didn’t have. Then, she threatened to call the police. I told her to go ahead and call the police. In hindsight, maybe I should have called the police myself. I didn’t know what to do. Do I just leave and see what happens? If I did this, there would be no witnesses and she would surely say that I ordered the gas and drove off without paying. However, I was blessed in that the other lady who’s car was over-pumped did not pay and leave. She said she was waiting to see how the situation would play out. In the end, she paid her bill and the portion of my bill that I could not pay. Scappoose Shell used to get $150 from my husband and I, combined, nearly every week, and from now we will be taking our business to Fred Meyers, across the street.

• terry moffett

I am very disappointed that SHELL would have a set up of the PRESIDENT being HUNG with shell pumps in the background i think by Boycotting your company this should send a CLEAR MESSAGE that this type of behavior is not WELCOMED

• Dean Metcalf

I had a Winn Dixie credit of 85 cents per gal up to 20gal. The Shell station shut the pump off at 17 gal. The station said there was nothing they could or would do about the problem and that they did not care. They were extremely discourtius.

After talking to the Winn Dixie manager he told me he had received many complaints about this Shell station. I will not return to this station.

Do you care enough to offer a solution? Please advise me when the management changes so I can return to this station.

Sun City Shell

711 Cypress Village Blvd. Ruskin Fl. 33573

• Patti Boughamer

On Tuesday July 31 2012 at 11:19:55 AM at Shell Station at 17725 Foothill Blvd Fontana, Ca 92335. The total was $59.00 and a Ultimate Wash for $8.99. Invoice # 039495. I didn’t have time for the car wash and the receipt stated I had until 10/29/2012.

On Sunday 08/04/2012 i proceeded to get a car wash that I previously paid for and the machine malfunctioned and only gave me the $5.99 Express Wash. I went into the store and told the clerk and she didn’t understand! She went and talked to her manager and came back and said there was no way they could prove that I didn’t get my car washed that day :-(. Also the price for the Ultimate Wash went down a dollar~~ Well just saying there is an example of poor customer service. Like I would lie about getting a car wash? I should have argued my point further but there were several people in line and she was the only clerk. The manager never came out.

• Mr.reddy

I’m Patel,texi driver,regular customer for this shell sites, Shell Pepys corner,shell rivers dale and shell ace of spades. These sites retailer still not give to the last month(may) salary for his staffs,,every month same like that.mostly all staffs are students,there are some times working 24 hours.please take any actions. Thank you.