Pocket Hose Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Ajit Khubani - President
Corp Website: pockethose.com

Pocket Hose Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Pocket Hose Complaint

Is Pocket Hose a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Gardening Directory ListingTeleBrands Listing

Non performing hose

We use two hoses one connected to the other. Our garden is approximately 75 ft. from the water spigot therefore we can shut the water off at the end of the first hose (#1) so we can reposition sprinkler at end of second hose (#2) without running the full distance from sprinkler to water spigot to turn water back on. We had shut the water off at hose #1 and were in the process of repositioning sprinkler when there was a fountain of water straight up in the air.

I inspected hose #1 and there was outward visible damage. I then turned the water back on from hose (#1) and there was literally not enough water available to operate the sprinkler. I then disconnected hose (#1) from hose (#2) and again opened water spigot to allow water at the output of hose (#1). There was little or no water at the output. Then I realized hose(#1) did not retract as it normally did without water flowing through it.

I called Pocket Hose and was informed that I had to take a picture of the hose and provide a brief description of what happened and email then the information. I then emailed customerservice@pockethoseultra.com. After four attempts at email delivery and no response I went to another web site and tried once again to make contact with the company.

About a week later I did receive a response stating they had received my email and I would be hearing from their customer support within 24-48 hours that was now two weeks ago with nothing yet.

Pocket Hose Top Brass – pockethosetopbrass.com

25 Most Recent Pocket Hose Complaints

More About Pocket Hose

Related Company: Telebrands Complaints

Consumer Comments For Pocket Hose

• I brought 3 pocket house’s …they all sprung leaks…I also brought that stuff to fill in bare spots on grass doesn’t work…tried to get my money back …can’t reach anyone…

Whether or not you are searching for costume sneakers, footwear, loafers, shoelace way up sneakers, you will definitely get the item the following. In search of Western side women timepieces variety that are offered only at that web shop can keep people mean likely. url http://fantappstick.com/page/5/