Oscar Mayer Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Kraftbrands.com/oscarmayer SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 14, 2014

Oscar Mayer Corporate Contact

Business Name: Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
1 Kraft Ct
Glenview, Illinois 60025 USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-535-5666
Company Contact: W Anthony Vernon - Kraft Foods, CEO
Corp Website: kraftbrands.com/oscarmayer

Oscar Mayer Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Oscar Mayer Complaint

Is Oscar Mayer a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Food Directory ListingKraft Foods Global, Inc. Listing

Sub Quality Bacon

I purchased Oscar Mayer Bacon at my local Walmart, and cooked it the next day. This bacon was 1 lb. hickory smoked package on sale. Opened package which was a chore in itself, when trying to separate slices to cook was impossible. Never got a full piece to the griddle. it was so thin that could not separate to cook it. It kept tearing into pieces.

Once I managed to get pieces separated and on griddle by the time I loaded the griddle the first pieces were almost burnt, due to the paper thinness of it. (Griddle Temp. 350).

Threw approx. 1/4 of the bacon away that was all fat. and to top all this off, after done cooking I had over 1 cup of bacon grease for 3/4 pound of bacon.

Will not be buying Oscar Mayer products anymore until I see a vast improvement in there product quality. bacon bought on 8/29/2014 Barcode #44700 01988.

Search For More Oscar Mayer ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Oscar Mayer

Consumer Comments For Oscar Mayer

• Stomach pains and Bathroom isssues with the One Pounder Shaved Smoked Ham & Roasted Shaved Turkey. I fried it so it would not be so watery and sent my husband off to work with what I thought was a good sandwich. He told me what happened so I tried some because I didn’t want to throw it away and the same thing happened to me. Must be something they put in it because It tasted good &smelled good. I bought it the day before. #44700 05876 Exp date 08JUL2014 10:02 E #44700 03399 exp 11JUL2014 15:36

• Why? Because you don’t want to ruin your reputation? Sorry, for you.

• I have never seen any bacon so full of fat in all my life and I am 71! This was the worse bacon….I had to pull the good bacon (which was very little…not even 3/4 cup) from the fat before I cooked it. What a shame because it looked pretty good in the package but when I opened it, I was terribly surprised….just FAT! You should look at your products before you package them. I spent $4.99 for something that could have been put in a jar and shook! Sorry, OM, you did not make the grade.

• I recently purchased the New Mini Smokies. All I can say is I’m glad I tried them before I gave them to my little boy. Not only did they have a " perfume " type smell…they were very spicy. I doubled checked the package and no where on it does it say spicy. Going back to Hillshire Farms original Lil Smokie.

• I purchased the one pounder and found grizzly hard to chew parts in the smoked shaved ham. I threw it away

• I have purchased Oscar Meyer hot dogs for years, especially the all beef bun length. they are the only hot dog I buy. However I have recently purchased the Mini Smokies that are NEW and they were horrible. They were so peppery and rubbery that my company would not eat them. You even have a choke warning for children on the label but you should have a hotter that heck label for everyone! They were as flavorful as a pencil eraser.
    I will never buy them or recommend them to anyone. I cannot even feed them to my dog!

• My husband and I have been customers of Winn-Dixie since our move to Ocala, FL 20 years ago. Our experience with the management and employees has always been a pleasant one. Most of the time employees have gone out of their way to be helpful. When a product was no longer on the shelves all we had to do was ask and before we knew it the product was back. Now we are so disappointed in the store. We have purchased Vita herring every year we have been shopping for our New Year’s celebration. Now you carry some other brand that we found it necessary to buy. Also you no longer carry Ba-Tempte pickles. When I spoke to the new manager of this store he said there was nothing he could do. If it wasn’t in the warehouse they don’t carry it. Very helpful reply to be sure. Nothing like it used to be. Publix is across the road and although I do not like to shop there I guess it will be necessary in the future. Your competition carries many products and if they don’t have it, they will get it. Maybe you should realize that there are many ethnic groups here beside spanish speaking people. There is a good supply of spanish products on the shelves. This is a retirement area and many people have been northerners. Everyone we talk to is disgusted with the new operation. We hope we hear from you, Mr. Olmstead

• Oscar Mayer Mini Smokies
    After missing them for several years, I was so excited to see they were back albeit with a "New" on the label.
    They did appear slightly different, but they were sooooo good that time may have changed my visual memory.
    But not my taste buds. They are really bad. I don’t know which is worse; the gross over processed texture, or
    the overload of pepper. The originals were mini somewhat coarsely ground beef or pork sausages with smoked flavor from
    SMOKING the meat from wood. This "New" concept is definitely new, and entirely mislabeled.
    Served them at a Holiday breakfast, and when cleaning up the table saw them left behind on most plates. Sorry Kraft.
    This is a no go item.

• I am a customer of many years as I my 71 years old. The last time I bought the Deli Fresh combos – turkey breast and smoked ham. It was terrible. The ham was terrible. I was very disappointed. I am a senior citizen and on a small income. To have to throw away and not eat is in excusable. Please send a refund to me. Code number is 44700 03407. Very disappointed in product. will not buy again.

• My husband and I just tried the Mini Smokies, they are horrible. What ever spice you are putting in them does not work. Cooking makes them like eating straight pepper. Cold they have a very weird taste to them. I am afraid to even feed them to our dogs, they might upset their stomachs.

• Just got some Bologna with an expiration date of Dec 2013, and again it was cut funny, some paper thin, some cut thick, and a lot of waste around the edges of the package, very unappetizing. This time it also had some kind of fatty material or ?? going from the top of the meat all the way through to the other side.
    I took pictures and am going to send it to Kraft Foods. The smell was also very bad. I naturally put it down the garbage disposal trying not to touch it much, as I am not quite sure what that was in the middle.

• I work at DC9 in NASHVILLE TN .The HR lady changes the rules when she wants .that way she hires who she wants.Also the warehouse manager lets happen, there both Black and they screw over people when they want of course not black.At o reilly auto.parts .I work their but I want buy the parts .This is the most uncareing company Pass this on and their hireing part time workers

• I bought The One Pounder, Smoked Shaved Ham, and small pieces of bones are throughout the package of meat.

• Good morning! Tho we enjoy your products and include them in our continuos purchase of groceries,I DO take issue with the packaging of your lunch meat (bologna). This sealed packaging may be in tune with the younger generation but to a senior citizen it is extremely difficult to open.I am in my late 70’s and have fought with this packaging for quite some time and find this a bit nerve racking and ridiculous. Surely in this day and age you can come up with a packaging process that does not require the assistance of cutlery etc.to gain access to the product ,I leave this issue in your capable hands to solve this and make your packaging easy access for ALL PEOPLE who purchase it.Think about it!!!!!!!!

• oscar mayer slow cured roast beef so tough had to get rid of it always has been good untill this local food store wont help about $ 4.00 gone

• I have been buying Oscar Mayer cooked bacon for a long time. The last two purchases of this product: The bacon was extremely fatty, the meat portion was overcooked (almost black) and the color of the fatty portion of the slices had a yellow tint to them. I am so disappointed. The product is expensive and I am not sure if I want to take another chance buying this product.

• forget it….I will never buy this bacon again!!!

• Hi! I work in Consumer Relations at Oscar Mayer so I thought I would jump in. I’m sorry to hear of your experience with this pack of bacon. To ensure your concerns are properly addressed, please contact us directly by email at http://kraft.us/dU6lkw or by phone at 1-800-323-0768. When contacting us, it would be extremely helpful for you to have the product packaging available as well as reference case#23643906 so that we can easily identify that you’re contacting us in regards to this issue. Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback and we hope to hear directly from you.