Frito Lay Reviews

Most Recent Frito Lay Complaints

Is Frito Lay a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Food Directory ListingPepsi Co Listing

Can't complain directly

I tried to contact Frito-Lay directly by email.

It is either shut down or overloaded.

This is what I wrote, but can’t send them:

“I am surprised to learn that Frito-Lay is partnering with Dan Savage and the “It Gets Better” campaign. Is your company aware of the vitriol and detestable comments Savage has made against people of Christian faith? On numerous occasions, Savage has obscenely ridiculed Christians…to the point of wishing their violent death. By connecting Frito-Lay with Dan Savage, it is condoning his disgusting and detestable actions directed at people of faith and the Bible. I urge Frito-Lay to drop its promotion of anti-Christian bigotry, its support of bully Dan Savage and its Dorito Rainbow campaign.

“Until I hear that you have dropped this promotion I will be boycotting Frito-Lay and all of Pepsico’s businesses.”

Most Recent Reviews About Frito Lay

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Frito Lay

• GrandmaAmerica

I have not purchased a Frito-lay product in quite a while. TOO EXPENSIVE, found other chips just as good or better for much cheaper. Until recently, bought some chips at a good sale price. Got it home, and after consuming some, noticed that they are using GENETICALLY MODIFIED ingredients (GMO’s). The only thing I am happy about is that they labeled it. And if they chose to put it on their label, they know its not good for you. Will not eat or drink any PEPSI CO. PRODUCT again unknowingly that is. Sold my stock a few years ago because of PEPSI AND FRITO LAYS antics. More consumers need to be aware.

• Marilyn J King

i have been a fan and eater of Lay potato chips for a long time i have never founnd a bad chip in all ihave eaten i have one now the chips are brown and very thick to chew i bought them on Wed. and it is Sat. at KROGER just letting u know

• Thomas

Heard about the Rainbow chips. I hope the 1 to 2 percent of the target audience support the new product. I used to consume Lays products but it seems that I just wanted something good to eat but that is not enough. Now not only do I have to eat the product but you want me to eat the social engineering that goes with it. I am not much on getting politics and political correctness literally shoved down my throat. I am hoping Cape Cod, Wise and Kettle don’t follow suit as I will be using my money to buy there products in the future.

• Michael’s M Wingfield

Why is I’m paying $1.50 instead of $1.49 for all chips in Los Angeles Why did they go up

• sue

I am tired of buying your chips and getting half of them broken in tiny little pieces.

• Rhonda

just bought a new bag of the cheesy garlic bread lays, would love to have gotten more than 5 whole chips in this bag, ,the rest are crumbs.. broken chips, ,really makes me mad that I pay 1.49 for 2 7/8 oz bag which is a lot of money anyway,, only to get mainly crumbs,, what a disappointment,