Wesley Berry Florist Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 5 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Wesley Berry Florist

Unbelievable Terrible Service

I, like many other consumers using this Company, ordered flowers and paid for express delivery, plus other charges not mentioned on their website.

The flowers were not delivered when they should have been in spite of receiving a confirmation email to the contrary.

It is impossible to speak with anyone, the phone numbers given are automated and although you are requested to “hold for the next available person”, no one ever answers.

I sincerely wish I had read the reviews before placing my order, and this no doubt, it a lesson learned. This Company should be sued by the State of Florida in regards to the excess charges only shown once you have placed your order, as unfortunately there is no law for grossly misleading prospective consumers.

Additional Information:

800wesleys.com | customerservice@wesleyberryflowers.com

View Comments View More Wesley Berry Florist Complaints

Is Wesley Berry Florist a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Wesley Berry Florist

3 thoughts on “Wesley Berry Florist

1. Wesley Berry flowers is a horrible company. I ordered flowers on 2/20, with the specific instructions to leave the flowers on the doorstep because the person receiving them has a concussion and would more than likely not answer the door, but they have several roommates. That request was ignore, and they were not delivered. I had to call using several different methods, because it is difficult to get a real person on the phone. Finally, I was informed they were not delivered but would be deliver on 2/21 between the hours of 8-5pm. Around 5pm, on 2/21, I had not heard anything so I called the recipient fished around for some answers and then came out with and told her she should be expecting something from me, because I did not want her to miss the flowers again. I then called to insure they would be delivered, and was told they were out for delivery and would be there between 5pm-7pm. She waited 2 hours, and never received anything. I called today, 2/22, to cancel my order and was told that I could not and in addition, the only thing Wesley Berry was willing to do for me was to give me a discount (which is already offered to every customer who visits their website) to buy more flowers from this terrible company. The manager I dealt with is Catherin, employee code 702. DO NOT PURCHASE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS.

This is the post I will be leaving on every social media page, review based website, and any other form of customer reviews that I can find for your company.

2. I ordered 4 different bouquets for my relatives on valentines day. One was actually delivered, a day early, but delivered. I haven't asked her what they look like yet.

The second order was delivered, but the wrong flowers. Not just kind of wrong, totally wrong. Ordered my Grandmother daisies, she got red and pink roses. I got the daisies and roses because it reminded me of a special moment from our past. But at least she ended up getting SOME flowers. Ended up talking to them and getting a $19.99 service charge refund.

I ordered flowers for my sister that never arrived. Finally, after finding online via paypal a contact number (because that d**n 800# in emails was a joke, and no one has still ever contacted me! They told me that my sisters flowers were scheduled to be delivered on Feb. 20th. When I specifically asked for and ordered Valentines Day delivery. I did this order on Feb 6, so they had plenty of time to get this right. I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. 30 minutes later I get an e-mail saying that they were scheduled to be delivered! They also only refunded me $, and it was $115 order. WTF?

The last order was supposed to go to my mother, and nothing. They never delivered anything, but gave me a confirmation email that she had received them on SUNDAY. They have to look into this before they'll actually refund my money! This company is such a joke. Go else where for flowers. Trying to contact them is the biggest headache and then they never respond. I don't even know if the one person who actually got their flowers, even got the right flowers. DO NOT PLACE ORDER! CHOSE ANOTHER COMPANY! THis has been such a headache, when it was just supposed to be an innocent lovely gift.