Kelly Nurseries Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

1708 morrisey dr
Bloomington, Illinois 61704-7107 USA

Corp Website: kellynurseries.com

Kelly Nurseries Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Kelly Nurseries Complaint Filed

kelly nurseries bloominton il.

i ordered a dwarf pear tree with five types of pears on it. plus a pair of elderberry plants. they came in a big soft plastic bag. totally dry and a scratch test shows no green on the elderberriesa.

The pear tree is broken and has exactly four hair size roots on a dry stick. it shows dead with a scratch test also. i called and told them what a terrible order they sent me and of course got the old mail them back. in the past i tried that twice with no results. not with kelly. you spend more money trying for a replacement but it never comes. they have a million excuses but the fact remains i think that they have nothing decent to replace it.

So it finally dawns on you that you made a bad choice of companys. ty ty of georgia sent me a bare dead stick that was supposed to be a “callosal hickory nut tree” not even a hair root on it. there is no such tree to start with. i tried to find it on the computer and came up with a big fat zero. all i can say is beware of kelly from bloomington.

More Kelly Nurseries Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Kelly Nurseries a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Kelly Nurseries

Click To Search For Kelly Nurseries Complaints

Consumer Comments For Kelly Nurseries

• I placed an order for a Henery Clematis and received a dbl white clematis. I wrote on the order sheet that I wanted only a Henery Clematis and nothing else. I also wrote that I had ordered Henery Clematis’s from other companies and received something else ande lost my money from them, little did I know that all the nurseries are owned by the same people ,Division of Planton, Inc., so I guess I have been messed over once again.