Kelly Nurseries Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Bloomington, Illinois 61704-7107 USA

Corp Website: kellynurseries.com

Kelly Nurseries Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Kelly Nurseries Complaint

Is Kelly Nurseries a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Florists & Nurseries Directory Listing

Do NOT Order Online

I spent several hours sorting through all the catalogs for my big spring planting order. I placed a 25+ item order with Kelly Nurseries that totaled over $270. I received an email confirmation. A few days later, my credit card company informed me that the card had declined payment (my fault due to max’ed card), so I called the number on the website so I can provide another form of payment.

Kelly Nurseries had NOT sent me any indication the order was not paid for and the people on the phone could NOT even see my order because they have no access to the online order system! The only option they gave me was to reorder everything online. They did not even offer to do it for me over the phone if I read out the list to them!

I am NEVER ordering from Kelly Nurseries again. They are disorganized and can offer NO customer service if you order online. If you really want to buy from them, then place your order over the phone like we did in 1990. If their customer service is this bad, I can only imagine what their plants look like if and when they show up in your mailbox!

Consumer Comments For Kelly Nurseries

• I placed an order for a Henery Clematis and received a dbl white clematis. I wrote on the order sheet that I wanted only a Henery Clematis and nothing else. I also wrote that I had ordered Henery Clematis’s from other companies and received something else ande lost my money from them, little did I know that all the nurseries are owned by the same people ,Division of Planton, Inc., so I guess I have been messed over once again.