Kelly Nurseries Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For Kelly Nurseries

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Most Recent Complaint About Kelly Nurseries

kelly nurseries bloominton il.

i ordered a dwarf pear tree with five types of pears on it. plus a pair of elderberry plants. they came in a big soft plastic bag. totally dry and a scratch test shows no green on the elderberriesa.

The pear tree is broken and has exactly four hair size roots on a dry stick. it shows dead with a scratch test also. i called and told them what a terrible order they sent me and of course got the old mail them back. in the past i tried that twice with no results. not with kelly. you spend more money trying for a replacement but it never comes. they have a million excuses but the fact remains i think that they have nothing decent to replace it.

So it finally dawns on you that you made a bad choice of companys. ty ty of georgia sent me a bare dead stick that was supposed to be a “callosal hickory nut tree” not even a hair root on it. there is no such tree to start with. i tried to find it on the computer and came up with a big fat zero. all i can say is beware of kelly from bloomington.

View Comments View More Kelly Nurseries Complaints

Is Kelly Nurseries a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Kelly Nurseries Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For Kelly Nurseries Complaints

User Thoughts About Kelly Nurseries

One thought on “Kelly Nurseries

1. I placed an order for a Henery Clematis and received a dbl white clematis. I wrote on the order sheet that I wanted only a Henery Clematis and nothing else. I also wrote that I had ordered Henery Clematis's from other companies and received something else ande lost my money from them, little did I know that all the nurseries are owned by the same people ,Division of Planton, Inc., so I guess I have been messed over once again.