Kelly Nurseries Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

1708 morrisey dr
Bloomington, Illinois 61704-7107 USA

Kelly Nurseries Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Kelly Nurseries Complaint

Is Kelly Nurseries a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Florists & Nurseries Directory Listing

Ripoff nursery/beware

I order from kelly nursery catalog company for spring planting in the state of utah.This was in march of 2015. My plants arrived in latter part of may,april. The plants that was sent to me was fresh out of nursery hot house. Very small in size. These plants were not ready to ship from illinois, to utah, as to the size and the price they were asking for the plants from there catalog.

I preplanted these plants in a little bigger pot for growth, and baby sat these plants before placing them in my flower beds to enjoy. Before a week had came and gone 6 of these plants had died. You have to wait for 5 weeks before kelly nurseries will even think of replacing the plants. Then you have to go through the b.S. With them as if your stealing from them and lying so that you could get another plant for free.

Here it is july 2015 and I still have not got my 5 requested plants replaced, they now want me to send them proof of the dead plants., I do not have the dead items as there none left in the ground for proof, I just have holes in my lawn for the shrubs.Etc.

Beware do not buy fro, kelly nurseries. They won’t even refund your money either. I lost 40.00 just for doing business on line with them .

Consumer Comments For Kelly Nurseries

• I placed an order for a Henery Clematis and received a dbl white clematis. I wrote on the order sheet that I wanted only a Henery Clematis and nothing else. I also wrote that I had ordered Henery Clematis’s from other companies and received something else ande lost my money from them, little did I know that all the nurseries are owned by the same people ,Division of Planton, Inc., so I guess I have been messed over once again.