Four Star Flooring Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Four Star Flooring

We paid for a certain floor and didn't get what we paid for.

I picked the floor from a display sample. When we received the floor my husband followed the directions as of waiting the three days for the wood to adjust to the house climate. I was out of town when My husband went to pick it up. Three days later he started laying the floor. Got home that day after it was 3/4 of the way done all furniture moved and as I looked at the floor I told my husband that it was not the one I picked out.

The next day I went to the store and I asked to see the sample of the one I picked from and as I finished the question immediately the owner JOHN L. CHETTA SR. said that it was broken, keep in mind that the sample was on a hard plastic board, again
keep in mind the following:

1) the moment he saw me when I walked in and asked for the sample he said it was broken. (How can he remember so quick off top of his head the one I had chosen, you mean to tell me that was the only sample?).

2) by this time the floor was almost complete and I was stuck with a floor that was NOT the floor I PAID FOR, it actually looked cheap and the grain was the one I was trying to AVOID cause it had too much grain. There was really nothing I could do at this point my husband worked very hard.

3) then less than 6 months we noticed that the floor started to delaminate. We called for the owner JOHN L. CHETTA SR. to come look at it and after numerous attempt calls, we kept having to leave messages and at the end they NEVER showed up. We finally after several weeks, all they said to us to do was to call the supplier, when we called the supplier they told us that we had to get and deal with the company we bought the floor from FOUR STAR FLOORING, and also the supplier said that that floor was discontinued.

4) we called back and told the owner JOHN L. CHETTA SR. what the supplier said and he turn around and said that we the customer had to call the supplier. My husband said that the supplier said that if there was anything wrong with the floor that they would take care of it and thats when he told us the floor was discontinued and the owner of the store needed to go to the consumer’s home to look at it.

5) CONCLUSION: the owner of FOUR STAR FLOORING, JOHN L. CHETTA SR. Never complied to the consumer as to going to the house to see the floor to get this problem resolve.

6) REASON: not coming to the house is because he very well new what he had done to us as to sell us the cheapest floor possible after we had paid for a much better quality of floor not to mention to our liking style.

So we are living with a falling apart, delaminating, separating, lifting, chipping, cheap floor.

CONSUMER ALERT: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY *FOUR STAR FLOORING – OWNER- JOHN L. CHETTA SR. – THEY ARE- ANY WAY YOU PUT IT CROOKS, FRAUD AND STEALERS.

View Comments View More Four Star Flooring Complaints

Is Four Star Flooring a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options