Springleaf Financial Services Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Springleaffinancial.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: April 28, 2015

Springleaf Financial Services Corporate Contact

Business Name: Springleaf Finance, Inc.
601 NW 2nd St
Evansville, Indiana 47708 USA

Corp Phone Number: 812-424-8031
Company Contact: Jay N Levine - President CEO
Corp Website: springleaffinancial.com

Springleaf Financial Services Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Springleaf Financial Services Complaint

Is Springleaf Financial Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Financial Directory ListingSpringleaf Finance, Inc. Listing

Total RIP OFF

I did the same as most of the other people did. I did not look at the contract completely. I pay $110 a month for my loan, and about $60 goes to interest the remaining goes to my loan.

At this rate you will NEVER get your loan paid, since they apply more for themselves than you. They will also try to sell you insurance for there benefit.

If you buy life insurance it is for them, not your family it is to pay off your loan. If your dead they cannot collect.

Consumer Comments For Springleaf Financial Services

• Got a house loan. payment was 467.00 a month. I paid 500.00 a month. last aug. loan was sold to nationstar. They told me my loan pay off date was in aug. I STILL OWED ANOTHER $2.100.00 EVEN AFTER THE EXTRA 37.00 A MONTH FOR 12 YEARS (Sum of $5.328.00 is missing). OH Nationstar who bought my loan put insurance against my loan now they want me to spend a year to payoff the insurance payment on a loan that was paid off. TRUE SCUMBALLS THEY DON’T GET NO BETTER.

• I know exactly how you are feeling. This company is unethical. They think they can get away from murder
    They take advantage of people in bad times. No integrity.

• I was not even required to have full coverage on my car that i used as collateral, its even on the contract. well the car gets totaled and since they were the lien holders they wanted to keep the 2500 i was given for the car. the loan is current and not in default and i need that money to get another car to even go to work. they told me sorry we want to put the money towards your loan….WTF…no concern of my lively hood at all. If i did not have to have full coverage they would have been out of luck. they would not even offer to give me any of the money. Talk about a caring company. I would advise any one to stay far away from this loan sharking company. If the loan was in default i understand, however it is current so why do they need the money……a real pissed off customer I am.

• Springleaf breached my contract by raising my payments by another 70 bucks a month, just because I dropped full coverage insurance on my motorcycle for the winter! How the hell rides a bike in sub zero weather?? It still has comp on it! They also contacted the Pa DMV that I canceled my auto insurance, that was a bold face lie!!!!! because my auto insurance company isn’t the same one as the motorcycle, I guess I will have to contact a law office!

• Springleaf Financial Services would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact Springleaf Compliance Services at (800) 457-3741, ext. 5232 for assistance with this matter.

Sincerely,
    Springleaf Compliance Services

• wanted to establish credit elsewhere besides my bank, and made huge mistake in trusting them like I do my bank, again I did sign and am responsible, just wanted people to know be sure you read every line there and don’t let them just skip thru it

• You signed the contract. If your credit was good, why did you take a loan from Spirngleaf, anyway?