McDonalds Complaints & Reviews

McDonalds Reports

Most Recent McDonalds Complaints

Is McDonalds a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Fast Food Directory ListingMcDonald's Corporation Listing

CELSO, racist, rudest and nosey employee

I go to this McDonald’s location that is located on the corner at eastside of Yonge street and North of 16th Avenue (the address is 9301 Yonge street, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 1V4) but until I go inside, I see this Filipino male employee (who works cleaning the Lobby of this McDonald’s) with a MEDIUM/SKINNY BUILD, CLEAN SHAVEN, BLACK HAIR, BROWN SKIN, and in his 40’s by the name of “Celso” staring at me when I am going to the counter as if I am going to rob the store or something.

Once I receive my order, I go and pick a place to sit down, and asked Celso where the Napkins were, and he rudely replied “THERE!, CAN’T YOU SEE?”. So I then grab a couple of Napkins but this very same guy comes from out of nowhere and right behind me and says “NO MORE NAPKINS, GO!”

I then looked at him in a confused way, because Celso had ambushed me right from behind.

All of a sudden, Celso then says the most disgusting comment ever…….”DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?? GO!”. I then got confused and asked him what he said, he then retracted his comment by saying “Oh, I thought you were new here. Sorry”. OH. SO PEOPLE WHO ARE “NEW” HERE GET TREATED WITH DIS-RESPECT, CELSO?

I then ignored him and then went to put my stuff back on my seat, but as soon as I wanted to get something else from the counter, Celso WAS THEN LOOKING AT MY BAG AND GOING THROUGH IT PHYSICALLY. I then rushed back to confront him and asked him what he was doing. He then angrily replied, “TOO MUCH, MAN!”

I then decided enough was enough so I then went to the front counter and asked for his Manager to which his Manager then came to me and said he will “deal” with him.

Since this incident on Tuesday, May 03, 2016, I have since not yet received an apology from neither Celso nor McDonald’s head office to this day and I WARN YOU NOT TO GO TO THIS LOCATION unless you want to be treated like a Criminal and be stared at by Celso, the obnoxious and racist employee who works in the Lobby (he’s a Cleaner for this location) By the way, Celso, YOUR LOBBY IS VERY POORLY MAINTAINED WITH ANTS ON THE TABLE AND WET SODA STAINS ON THE GROUND! CLEAN IT UP, PROPERLY INSTEAD OF STARING AT PEOPLE!

McDonald’s Canada – 9301 Yonge St Richmond Hill Ontario L4C 1V4 | 905-770-0135

Most Recent McDonalds Reviews

Consumer Comments For McDonalds

• Jim Kener

Went to McDonalds told them I wanted the 2 items for $2 offer they told me it was $2.50 + tax that is not what is advertised in local area. Went to Burger King instead (better value).
    They lost this order and all future business from me and my friends.
    Tried to complain but you can not on the web site you have to use either snail mail or call but when you call they want you to leave a message and they might refer it to the local facility. That is no way to treat customers!

• Karen , grandma of 7 kids

McDonalds is open 24hours on ALL HOLIDAYS with No regards to workers who have children. Plusno overtime IS A BIG FAT SELFISH MONEY HUNGRY JOKE OF A COMPANY. PURE GREEDINESS WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE FAMILIES TO BE TOGETHER FOR CHRISTMAS, NO OINE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!! NO ONE.

• Sonia L Sergent

Well, All-Day-Breakfast??!! Great ‘idea’ – now if it were only as true as promised. My husband is bed-bound and was craving a sausage biscuit from McD’s. It was around 5 PM. I told him ‘No problem’ – and drove to McDonald’s only to be told that “No, we don’t have biscuits after 11.” WHAT??? I have seen biscuits all over the commercial promos on TV. Is this the rule? This happened at the McDonald’s on Darrow Road, corner of Norton Road in Stow, Ohio 44224. If this was an employee mistake, please contact them and straighten it out. Thanks,

• I went to McDonald’s yesterday and the food was so slow! Now that I am checking them out I see a ton of complaints on websites for the exact same thing at this location in LA and around southern California.

• Christi

I seen employee got arrested at Mcdonald in Milledgeville ,ga.31061 on south Wayne street on March 22,2015 his name is qunta ray for federal charge assault battery , convict of fireman , he is still working for mcdonald….the manager is good friend with the employee his name is James . ..sad case I will let everyone know how mcdonald’s run their company . .concern customer…..he stayed in Baldwin country jail from sunday-Tuesday you can call the jail @478-445-4891

• Alexandra

see if you did not eat their and no compliments. MD used to be very good in my days once in a while. Not anymore. Very sad. It all about profit and not our healthy and those poor cows and the way factory farming treats them.

• Alexandra

that why I do not eat at MD or any of the fast food chains. All of them and the foods is so unhealthy for anyone and would not even feed it to a dog. Very sad. I thought in and out was good and they are awlful. Very sad. I also gotten food poisoning when I lived in NM in 1995. In 2002 Super Size Me came out. Consumers need to educate themselves why they get the aliments they do and because it what we are eating today. I believe in good old fashion cooking or looking for a rest. that served healthy food. Living in Austin, TX and we have a lot of places that served good healthy food. Consumer have to educate. When Olive Oil first came out as being wonderful and great and Europeans and Eastern Europeans where using it for centuries. People need to understand that the old foods and good foods of today are just the basic foods that grandma and grandpa ate. Think about it they never hardly went to the doctors or had this aliment or that. They were hard workers and live happier. Today, we are supposed to be a society free of stress an have everything done for us. We have more stress today and more aliment today. Furthermore, the children today are coming down with diseases that are great great grandma had or never had. It all what we eat and you are what you eat. Watch Super Size Me. Food Inc. Food Matter, Fork over Knives. All I can say is eduate and make small changes at a time. People are changes slowly. Diet soda are horrible and poison and make you gain weight splenda no better. Go to drmercola.com. Research the choice is yours. Good luck.

• ValuedCustomer

Not a complaint but a question. Could McDonalds use real butter instead of the motor oil product also known as margarine, or OLEO (hence the word OIL) so we could eat healthier while dining with you?

• Sumer54

I do not want them telling me what they want me to have, as soon as i pull in front of the speaker. STOP IT! It totally disrupts/interrupts my thought process, holding me and my wishes behind their wishes and suggestions. I KNOW WHAT I WANT. YOU DON’T. LISTEN!! LISTEN! LISTEN! Further, far too often, you can’t get my orders right, which I find out as I remind them what they forgot before I pull away, or, if I haven’t checked the bag, I get further away to realize an error. If I can’t trust you to get my orders right, what makes you think I trust you enough to suggest to me what I should eat? Here’s the deal. I’ll pay you for what I want; you give me for free that which you are suggesting that I eat.

• lauren parsons

what the hell is wrong with these people who do not know their ENGLISH! GO BACK TO SCHOOL PEOPLE & LEARN SOMETHING.

• Claudia Johnson

I LIVE VERY CLOSE BY THE STORE AND ME AND MY FAMILY WAS SO EXCITED WHEN WE FOUND OUT THAT THERE WOULD BE A MCDONALDS CLOSE BY BUT AFTER VISITING THE MCDONALDS NOW OVER A PERIOD OF TIME(2-3 TIMES A WEEK) ITS NOT A TIME I HAVE BEEN IN THIS STORE(MORNING OR NIGHT) THAT THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM(WITH MY ORDER/FOOD) AS WELL AS THE EMPLOYEE’S ARE SO UNPROFFESIONAL AND THEY SAY ANYTHING OUT THERE MOUTH WE ARE CUSTOMERS OF THE STORE AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH AT ALL TIMES! I FEEL THAT THE STORE NEEDEDS TO BE RE-TRAINED AGAIN ON HOW TO RUN A STORE AS WELL AS HOW TO ACT IN FRONT OF PAYING CUSTOMERS. I LOVE MCDONALDS BUT THIS STORE IS STARTING TO MAKE ME THINK TWICE ABOUT RETURNING AND ON THIS NIGHT IT WAS AT LEAST 3-4 FAMILIES UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE WE RECIEVE AND I HAVE CALLED UP TO THE STORE PERSONALLY AND COMPLAINED BUT AS I SEE NOTHINGS BEEN DONE BUT MORE CRAZINESS AND UNPROFFRSIONAL EMPLOYEE’S I HOPE SOMETHING GETS DONE TO FIX THE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS AT THIS STORE THANKS SO MUCH SIGNED A PAYING CUSTOMER(WHO IS VERY UPSET WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVE FROM THIS RESTURANT)!!!!!!

• lewis

Here"s a good one. Our local McDonalds charges you extra if you refuse the drink that comes with a #5 meal deal.The regular price is $ 6.80 , but if the soft drink dispenser is out of order,you will be expected to pay $7. if you want to substitute small coffee it’s $7.40 This only 1 store; are all McDonalds this way?

• Michael

I recently bought food at a McDonalds and I saw a old class mate of mine and her daughter I sat down with them and we where having a nice conversation. When a supervisor came up to me and said that I needed to leave the table and let them enjoy their meal in peace. Dana that is my class mate said to her uh he’s fine where he is the Supervisor said I think he’s disturbing you. Dana told her, "Uh no he’s fine where he is." The woman still insisted I should leave the table. So finally I asked her for her name The phone number for their corporate offices. She said her name was Lynette Brublelow then gave me her cell phone number and claimed that was the corporate phone number. Well I made a phone call to the corporate offices after finding the actual number. I also told her that I didn’t want her addressing me again she then decided to be snide and say I’ll just call the cops and claim you are harrassing customers. I asked her do you want to be sued for harrassment and discrimination? She said to me good luck with that you are white. I related this all to their corporate line. I probably will never eat at another McDonalds again. From the complaints I’ve read I think I’m justified in my sentiments.

• TAMMY

IAM A CUSTOM COMPLAINT ABOUT A MC;DONALD IN A LOCATER TOWN THAT IS CINTON LA, ZIP CODE 70748 RIGHT KNOW MCDONALD IS UNDER POOR MANGEMENT. MISS EMMA DARSON, AND DANIEL ODDS, MISS TAMMY.STORE MANGEMENT. CAN NOT KEEP A GOOD CREW BECAUSE IT ALWYS MESS BETWEEN WORK .FRIST IN CHARGE CAN NOT KEEP HER SECOND HAND IN ORDER LET HIM TALK TO OTHER EMPLOYEE ANY WAY HE WANTS OUT IN A PUBLIC STORE NOT PROFESSOR. I WAS AT MCDONALD ON THE 11/22/2013 WITH MY BABIES ORDER AND A MALE EMPLOYEE CAME IN THE STORE AND START CALL THE YOUNG LADY THAT WAS TAKING MY ORDER OUT HER NAME WILL NOT REPEAT THE WORD BUT FOUND IT VERY UPSETTING. THE LADY JUST KEEP GETTING HER ORDER DID NOT REPLY UNTIL FINISH .AND APOLIGZE TO ME.

• Christina

I just purchased breakfast for my husband and I at the Mcdonalds in Weirton, Wv. I bought a hot chocolate with mine and as I was drinking it, I kept telling my husband that it tasted weird, like spoiled almost. I took another drink and something slipped into my mouth from the spout of the cup, it was a dead fly. I was so mortified and disgusted. I could not help but vomit. We called and asked to speak to the manager and she apologized and asked to replace our drink but when we demanded her name and told her we didn’t want our drink replaced she hung up on us. I am a very angry customer!

• Li

How could that be. This is not very MacDonald then. What they promise on paper is not the same in paractice

• Sandra

I worked at one in KY. you would not believe some the awful stuff that happens where you cant see.The store is only cleaned during inspections.The food is cooked hours before you eat it.I could go on and on. BARF CITY

• Andrea Fetcher

Why is it that when I go to McDonalds at 3:15 and order a Big Mac Value meal with a large drink (no special order at all) and im leaving at 3:35 pm. This is absolutely ridiculous. Mcdonalds get your **** together!!! I am sick and tired of being asked to pull forward at almost every visit to your store. You all need to take lessons from Wendy’s. They NEVER ask me to pull forward and wait on FAST FOOD and they always get it right!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hannah king

I went to Mc Donalds and I decided I needed to use the restroom, so I went in to the stall and realized there was pee all over the floors and it smelt like sulfur. I could not stand the smell. All i have to say is that somebody should clean the bathroom !!!!!! If they are not going to do there job they should hire someone who is capable of cleaning a simple restroom. And I think it was last week i ordered a cheese burger and they forgot the MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Like how can you do that ??????? I asked for the manager and told him, he called me a liar and told me that "I just wanted a free cheese burger". And the last thing i ordered mocha frappe and it tasted like DISH WATER !!!!!!!!!! there is only 1 good thing you can get from there and thats the FRIES !!!!!

• noxolo

poor service sucks at mcdonald crown mines i will never go buy food there.

• Elise Gingerich

I am originally from Iowa. in the 1980’s, my parents moved me out to Washington State. in the mid 1980’s when I was 13, I fell down at this one MC DONALD’S in Washington State one night, and I hurt my right knee. the floor was wet, they had no sign out. I hurt my right knee really bad at that Washington State MC DONALD’S that night! I was 13 then! I went sliding across the wet floor, hit my jaw hard on a table, and hit a back wall really hard too. I hit a back wall really hard that night! and I also hit my jaw on a table hard, and I went sliding across the wet floor. the floor was wet and there was no signs out at that Washington State MC DONALD’S that night! I wish I had an actual rewind button. I really do wish I had an actual rewind button! I recently fell again here in Greenville Texas on my bad right knee, because I was trying to avoid a bad driver! because I was trying to avoid a bad driver here in Greenville Texas recently, I fell on my bad right knee, again! I am a walker! I am a walker and I walk where I need to go!

• myoshi fuller

Ordered a Oatmeal for breakfast. I found a bar scanner sticker still stuck to my diced apple. Did they forget to was the apple before they put it in my oatmeal?

• lester lofland

I am very disappointed about you getting rid of the angus third pounder I don’t go to mcdonalds any more that was the best sandwich you ever had.

• james

i am very **** off i order my order of a happy meal w/ sweet tea and 6 pc. chicken mcnuggets and sweet and sour sauce… and this it the third time in the past 5 days that they have forgot my sweet and sour sauce if i want extras it cost me more money but i dont order more but i never get the first one …. i went thru the drive thru… in my home town which is richland wa torbitt st location…. i contacted them the last 2 times and complained now it is time to complain here can u do something or not…. we will see when i go back the next time or do i have to go to the burger time to get it correct…..

james…

• maria

fui a mcdonaldsla tienda25502 el cajero se equiboco no tomo en cuenta mis cupones y me cobro to y me dijo que no regresaban el dinero y que no se podia hacer nada o sea que me toco perder a mi si la culpa fue del cajero entonces para que dan cupones si se hacen pendejos a la hora de cobrar y luego te dicen que no pueden hacer nada por ti.

• CHRIS

YORKTOWN NY,
    I TOLD THE LADY 3 TIME WHAT I WANTED & THEN GET TO THE WINDOW AND HAD TO TELL HER 4 MOER TIME!!!!!!!! I USED TO GO THERE A LOT, BUT WILL NEVER GO BACK, EVER!

• Amia

Went to mcdonalds, ordered the filet o fish and it was literally FALLING APART. The sauce was falling out from the left side and the cheese was falling out from the other. The bun was squashed. Everything was out of order. DON’T GO HERE!

• john

i was denied food !

• Michelle

This location is lacking in courtesy and more. Before I drove away, I asked the server if everything was in the bag. Chewing her food, she said, "yes".

This location habitually forgets items. AGAIN, it occurred this morning, and the response was ridiculous.

I called/asked who I was speaking to. The girl on the line responded with only "the manager". Several times after I began to speak, she said she couldn’t hear, so I patiently waited for her to move away from some machine so that she could.

Me: "I’m calling to tell you that your location continues to forget items at the drive through. It occurs at your location more than the others. I bought pancakes for my son before school, and the syrup was left out.He couldn’t eat the plain pancakes, ended up being hungry that morning had to wait until lunchtime to eat at school.Then today, you forgot my syrup AGAIN AND forgot to put my picante sauce in the bag." Her: "I’m sorry, here, you can talk to the person in charge, he"s right here." "Lewis" (talks like a girl?) gets on the phone. I begin to explain but am rudely interrupted, several times.
    Lewis: "Well that is why we have a sign on the window and you must REQUEST any condiments.
    Unbelievable. Since when do you have to request syrup? I explain that I’m a customer and I DID request picante sauce, it’s even printed on the receipt! I asked, "don’t you think you should apologize for your mistake and work with your team to do better? He hangs up. Is this the new Mcdonald’s way?

• Anonymous

Putnam mcdonalds not for people over 20!

• cliente

soy un cliente,fiel que voy dia a dia a este restaurant ,como es possible que el maltrato a los empleados enpieza por su supervisor y sigs con los manager con los empleados y es una pena con Buenos empleados veo que son explotados yl diria no todos los manager algunos y son nuevos.es una pena que por el maltrato de ellos los emplados reaccionan mal a los clients no son ellos eso empieza desde arriba incluso conozco a los duenos un senor muy tranquilo y agradable senor dueno deveria tomar cuidado con su negacio Buena suerte.ockechobe Miami /hialiah florida

• Anonymous

Putnam mcdonalds sucks, do not take your kids there!

• Geneva Strimback

I received a coupon 3-25-13 in my P.O. and went to McDonalds to use it. The manager would not except it. She said her manager told her no. It was not excepting them. The coupon was for Buy one McWrap and get one free. This was about 2:00 P.M. on 3-25-13

• john

This happeded at store 2406 in orange city fl. There was no pepper on the shelf. Had to stand in line another 15 mins. to get 2 small packs of pepper. This store doesn;t put salt or pepper out, you have to ask for it.

• anon

"if they cant talk english" you can’t even speak English. It’s alarming how often you visit McDonald’s.

• Christopher

It would be mice if thw corp. No. Was accessable.

• Anon

Call their corporate office if you need help with this. No help by coming to this page