McDonalds Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Don Thompson - President and CEO
Corp Website: mcdonalds.com

McDonalds Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest McDonalds Complaint

Is McDonalds a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Fast Food Directory ListingMcDonald's Corporation Listing

Rude managers

The manager at traffic McDonald’s is rude. She throws bags and sweet tea and slams stuff done on the counter.

And then walks away when you want something, and goes and talks to an employee, and ignores you.

McDonald’s – Parkersburg Westvirginia 26101

10 Most Recent McDonalds Complaints

Consumer Comments For McDonalds

• Not a complaint but a question. Could McDonalds use real butter instead of the motor oil product also known as margarine, or OLEO (hence the word OIL) so we could eat healthier while dining with you?

• I do not want them telling me what they want me to have, as soon as i pull in front of the speaker. STOP IT! It totally disrupts/interrupts my thought process, holding me and my wishes behind their wishes and suggestions. I KNOW WHAT I WANT. YOU DON’T. LISTEN!! LISTEN! LISTEN! Further, far too often, you can’t get my orders right, which I find out as I remind them what they forgot before I pull away, or, if I haven’t checked the bag, I get further away to realize an error. If I can’t trust you to get my orders right, what makes you think I trust you enough to suggest to me what I should eat? Here’s the deal. I’ll pay you for what I want; you give me for free that which you are suggesting that I eat.

• what the hell is wrong with these people who do not know their ENGLISH! GO BACK TO SCHOOL PEOPLE & LEARN SOMETHING.

• I LIVE VERY CLOSE BY THE STORE AND ME AND MY FAMILY WAS SO EXCITED WHEN WE FOUND OUT THAT THERE WOULD BE A MCDONALDS CLOSE BY BUT AFTER VISITING THE MCDONALDS NOW OVER A PERIOD OF TIME(2-3 TIMES A WEEK) ITS NOT A TIME I HAVE BEEN IN THIS STORE(MORNING OR NIGHT) THAT THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM(WITH MY ORDER/FOOD) AS WELL AS THE EMPLOYEE’S ARE SO UNPROFFESIONAL AND THEY SAY ANYTHING OUT THERE MOUTH WE ARE CUSTOMERS OF THE STORE AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH AT ALL TIMES! I FEEL THAT THE STORE NEEDEDS TO BE RE-TRAINED AGAIN ON HOW TO RUN A STORE AS WELL AS HOW TO ACT IN FRONT OF PAYING CUSTOMERS. I LOVE MCDONALDS BUT THIS STORE IS STARTING TO MAKE ME THINK TWICE ABOUT RETURNING AND ON THIS NIGHT IT WAS AT LEAST 3-4 FAMILIES UNHAPPY WITH THE SERVICE WE RECIEVE AND I HAVE CALLED UP TO THE STORE PERSONALLY AND COMPLAINED BUT AS I SEE NOTHINGS BEEN DONE BUT MORE CRAZINESS AND UNPROFFRSIONAL EMPLOYEE’S I HOPE SOMETHING GETS DONE TO FIX THE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS AT THIS STORE THANKS SO MUCH SIGNED A PAYING CUSTOMER(WHO IS VERY UPSET WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVE FROM THIS RESTURANT)!!!!!!

• Here"s a good one. Our local McDonalds charges you extra if you refuse the drink that comes with a #5 meal deal.The regular price is $ 6.80 , but if the soft drink dispenser is out of order,you will be expected to pay $7. if you want to substitute small coffee it’s $7.40 This only 1 store; are all McDonalds this way?

• I recently bought food at a McDonalds and I saw a old class mate of mine and her daughter I sat down with them and we where having a nice conversation. When a supervisor came up to me and said that I needed to leave the table and let them enjoy their meal in peace. Dana that is my class mate said to her uh he’s fine where he is the Supervisor said I think he’s disturbing you. Dana told her, "Uh no he’s fine where he is." The woman still insisted I should leave the table. So finally I asked her for her name The phone number for their corporate offices. She said her name was Lynette Brublelow then gave me her cell phone number and claimed that was the corporate phone number. Well I made a phone call to the corporate offices after finding the actual number. I also told her that I didn’t want her addressing me again she then decided to be snide and say I’ll just call the cops and claim you are harrassing customers. I asked her do you want to be sued for harrassment and discrimination? She said to me good luck with that you are white. I related this all to their corporate line. I probably will never eat at another McDonalds again. From the complaints I’ve read I think I’m justified in my sentiments.

• IAM A CUSTOM COMPLAINT ABOUT A MC;DONALD IN A LOCATER TOWN THAT IS CINTON LA, ZIP CODE 70748 RIGHT KNOW MCDONALD IS UNDER POOR MANGEMENT. MISS EMMA DARSON, AND DANIEL ODDS, MISS TAMMY.STORE MANGEMENT. CAN NOT KEEP A GOOD CREW BECAUSE IT ALWYS MESS BETWEEN WORK .FRIST IN CHARGE CAN NOT KEEP HER SECOND HAND IN ORDER LET HIM TALK TO OTHER EMPLOYEE ANY WAY HE WANTS OUT IN A PUBLIC STORE NOT PROFESSOR. I WAS AT MCDONALD ON THE 11/22/2013 WITH MY BABIES ORDER AND A MALE EMPLOYEE CAME IN THE STORE AND START CALL THE YOUNG LADY THAT WAS TAKING MY ORDER OUT HER NAME WILL NOT REPEAT THE WORD BUT FOUND IT VERY UPSETTING. THE LADY JUST KEEP GETTING HER ORDER DID NOT REPLY UNTIL FINISH .AND APOLIGZE TO ME.

• I just purchased breakfast for my husband and I at the Mcdonalds in Weirton, Wv. I bought a hot chocolate with mine and as I was drinking it, I kept telling my husband that it tasted weird, like spoiled almost. I took another drink and something slipped into my mouth from the spout of the cup, it was a dead fly. I was so mortified and disgusted. I could not help but vomit. We called and asked to speak to the manager and she apologized and asked to replace our drink but when we demanded her name and told her we didn’t want our drink replaced she hung up on us. I am a very angry customer!

• How could that be. This is not very MacDonald then. What they promise on paper is not the same in paractice

• Why is it that when I go to McDonalds at 3:15 and order a Big Mac Value meal with a large drink (no special order at all) and im leaving at 3:35 pm. This is absolutely ridiculous. Mcdonalds get your **** together!!! I am sick and tired of being asked to pull forward at almost every visit to your store. You all need to take lessons from Wendy’s. They NEVER ask me to pull forward and wait on FAST FOOD and they always get it right!!!!!!!!!!!

• I went to Mc Donalds and I decided I needed to use the restroom, so I went in to the stall and realized there was pee all over the floors and it smelt like sulfur. I could not stand the smell. All i have to say is that somebody should clean the bathroom !!!!!! If they are not going to do there job they should hire someone who is capable of cleaning a simple restroom. And I think it was last week i ordered a cheese burger and they forgot the MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Like how can you do that ??????? I asked for the manager and told him, he called me a liar and told me that "I just wanted a free cheese burger". And the last thing i ordered mocha frappe and it tasted like DISH WATER !!!!!!!!!! there is only 1 good thing you can get from there and thats the FRIES !!!!!

• poor service sucks at mcdonald crown mines i will never go buy food there.

• I am originally from Iowa. in the 1980’s, my parents moved me out to Washington State. in the mid 1980’s when I was 13, I fell down at this one MC DONALD’S in Washington State one night, and I hurt my right knee. the floor was wet, they had no sign out. I hurt my right knee really bad at that Washington State MC DONALD’S that night! I was 13 then! I went sliding across the wet floor, hit my jaw hard on a table, and hit a back wall really hard too. I hit a back wall really hard that night! and I also hit my jaw on a table hard, and I went sliding across the wet floor. the floor was wet and there was no signs out at that Washington State MC DONALD’S that night! I wish I had an actual rewind button. I really do wish I had an actual rewind button! I recently fell again here in Greenville Texas on my bad right knee, because I was trying to avoid a bad driver! because I was trying to avoid a bad driver here in Greenville Texas recently, I fell on my bad right knee, again! I am a walker! I am a walker and I walk where I need to go!

• Ordered a Oatmeal for breakfast. I found a bar scanner sticker still stuck to my diced apple. Did they forget to was the apple before they put it in my oatmeal?

• I am very disappointed about you getting rid of the angus third pounder I don’t go to mcdonalds any more that was the best sandwich you ever had.

• i am very **** off i order my order of a happy meal w/ sweet tea and 6 pc. chicken mcnuggets and sweet and sour sauce… and this it the third time in the past 5 days that they have forgot my sweet and sour sauce if i want extras it cost me more money but i dont order more but i never get the first one …. i went thru the drive thru… in my home town which is richland wa torbitt st location…. i contacted them the last 2 times and complained now it is time to complain here can u do something or not…. we will see when i go back the next time or do i have to go to the burger time to get it correct…..

james…

• fui a mcdonaldsla tienda25502 el cajero se equiboco no tomo en cuenta mis cupones y me cobro to y me dijo que no regresaban el dinero y que no se podia hacer nada o sea que me toco perder a mi si la culpa fue del cajero entonces para que dan cupones si se hacen pendejos a la hora de cobrar y luego te dicen que no pueden hacer nada por ti.

• YORKTOWN NY,
    I TOLD THE LADY 3 TIME WHAT I WANTED & THEN GET TO THE WINDOW AND HAD TO TELL HER 4 MOER TIME!!!!!!!! I USED TO GO THERE A LOT, BUT WILL NEVER GO BACK, EVER!

• Went to mcdonalds, ordered the filet o fish and it was literally FALLING APART. The sauce was falling out from the left side and the cheese was falling out from the other. The bun was squashed. Everything was out of order. DON’T GO HERE!

• i was denied food !

• This location is lacking in courtesy and more. Before I drove away, I asked the server if everything was in the bag. Chewing her food, she said, "yes".

This location habitually forgets items. AGAIN, it occurred this morning, and the response was ridiculous.

I called/asked who I was speaking to. The girl on the line responded with only "the manager". Several times after I began to speak, she said she couldn’t hear, so I patiently waited for her to move away from some machine so that she could.

Me: "I’m calling to tell you that your location continues to forget items at the drive through. It occurs at your location more than the others. I bought pancakes for my son before school, and the syrup was left out.He couldn’t eat the plain pancakes, ended up being hungry that morning had to wait until lunchtime to eat at school.Then today, you forgot my syrup AGAIN AND forgot to put my picante sauce in the bag." Her: "I’m sorry, here, you can talk to the person in charge, he"s right here." "Lewis" (talks like a girl?) gets on the phone. I begin to explain but am rudely interrupted, several times.
    Lewis: "Well that is why we have a sign on the window and you must REQUEST any condiments.
    Unbelievable. Since when do you have to request syrup? I explain that I’m a customer and I DID request picante sauce, it’s even printed on the receipt! I asked, "don’t you think you should apologize for your mistake and work with your team to do better? He hangs up. Is this the new Mcdonald’s way?

• Putnam mcdonalds not for people over 20!

• soy un cliente,fiel que voy dia a dia a este restaurant ,como es possible que el maltrato a los empleados enpieza por su supervisor y sigs con los manager con los empleados y es una pena con Buenos empleados veo que son explotados yl diria no todos los manager algunos y son nuevos.es una pena que por el maltrato de ellos los emplados reaccionan mal a los clients no son ellos eso empieza desde arriba incluso conozco a los duenos un senor muy tranquilo y agradable senor dueno deveria tomar cuidado con su negacio Buena suerte.ockechobe Miami /hialiah florida

• Putnam mcdonalds sucks, do not take your kids there!

• I received a coupon 3-25-13 in my P.O. and went to McDonalds to use it. The manager would not except it. She said her manager told her no. It was not excepting them. The coupon was for Buy one McWrap and get one free. This was about 2:00 P.M. on 3-25-13

• This happeded at store 2406 in orange city fl. There was no pepper on the shelf. Had to stand in line another 15 mins. to get 2 small packs of pepper. This store doesn;t put salt or pepper out, you have to ask for it.

• "if they cant talk english" you can’t even speak English. It’s alarming how often you visit McDonald’s.

• It would be mice if thw corp. No. Was accessable.

• Call their corporate office if you need help with this. No help by coming to this page