Hardees Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Andrew Puzder - CEO
Corp Website: hardees.com

Hardees Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Hardees Complaint

Is Hardees a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Fast Food Directory ListingHardee's Food Systems, Inc Listing

Rude employee

on 5/20/15 I stopped by the Hardees on Butler Hill to get a grilled chicken sandwich, which I think is the best chicken sandwich of all fast food stores. I asked for the grilled chicken and was told there was no such thing but i could have a big chicken fillet. i asked if it was grilled and was told no but I could get a chicken burrito. what?

Finally she informed me that there was a chicken club that was grilled chicken. Sorry I called it by the wrong name however, I have ordered it as a grilled chicken and wasn’t made to feel stupid. As I got to the window it was obvious that she was not happy with me. I also contributed a dollar for veterans and when the supervisor brought the star over, she apparently noticed some tension on the part of the employee. She told me that she was putting some coupons in the bag for me, which she didn’t.

I took quite a while for the food to arrive. When the food finally came, the employee reached out with the bag in her hand and as I went to reach for it, she dropped it. If my hand had not been under it, it would have fallen to the ground. She smirked and closed the window.

I have never been treated like this at that Hardees and if I didn’t have my 3 grandchildren with me, I would have gone in and asked for a manager. Even my 5 yr old granddaughter made a comment about how rude the girl was. I don’t make complaints like this but I thought it was necessary. It will be a long time, if ever, that I visit a Hardees especially the one on Butler Hill. I only live 2 minutes from Hardees so when I got home I was very surprised that the sandwich was cold, and lettuce wilted. I threw both sandwiches away.

Hardees – Butler Hill Saint Louis Missouri 63128

25 Most Recent Hardees Complaints

Consumer Comments For Hardees

• My complaint is not about the service or food. I am so upset that Hardees and Taco Bell and every other business out there that feels the need to use sexuality to sell their products. Sex was meant to be something private enjoyed by two consenting adults. It’s no wonder there are so many children having children . Even when it comes to buying a burger its in their faces. Someone needs to be responsible and draw the line at some point. Doesn’t anyone care about our childrens future and what kind of effect we have on it. As a parent I won’t patronize any establishment that doesn’t take responsibility!

• I lived near a Hardees in Atlanta. I went there ever Saturday for a month. There were always very few customers there, and it was always the manager behind the counter, no one else. No matter what I ordered, they would be out of at least one of those items. The milkshake machine was always broken down. Two times they did not have coffee, another time they were out of fries. One time I cold not get a root beer. The last time I went there they were out of hamburgers. That was in 1998, and I have never been to another Hardees since.

• I watched a lot of hardees ads and I just had to have one. I finally stopped at one on Harper Rd. in Beckley Wv. The burger was dry and the frys were limp and have cooked. I will never go to a Hardees again.

• we ate at hardees in homosassa,fl. yesterday and the grilled fish sadwich was great, it had a whole wheat bun, its the only place thar offers them, also my husband had a bbq pork buger and he said it was also great tasting. we will certainly be going there again. place was clean and service was friendly. love that cod sandwich,so keep up the good menues, am going to try the fish taco’s next time.

• Get rid of the commercials! They are nothing but ****! My family will not eat here again! and we really liked your food but we will not support people who advertise in such discusting ways! What are you thinking?? There are still people in America that have morals! So sorry you don’t!!

• Me and my teammate was returning on our way back hm from a game and we stop in a town called rantoul IL, on sunday 1st of July 20012 and we pulled n da store everything wz going great untill we order all our food n it wz all wrong da cook put onions on 3 of my player’s food and one of my players bit into da sandwich n barf it back up so I went to ask to talk to some one they had us waited for over 30 min just to talk to them when I did talk to someone he say he wz the G.M. Name Richard which wz. It n a uniform n he proved to tell me tht my player’s ask for them so I just ask for our money back n it too him bout another 20 min to do so spend your hard earn money some where that u will get the best service I will tell all my district to never dine n rantoul IL Hardee’s ever