Hardees Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 5 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Hardees

Works People Like Dogs And Has A Nasty Resturant

I worked for Hardees and i was treated very unfairly. Worked like slaves and under payed.

I was managing the store with no raise at all; been there for year.

The gm, Rose Carnel, there does not know how to manage people or a restaurant. I opened and closed the store with out a heath card. Never got any kind of pay for it.

She cheats people with their food.

The restaurant is very dirty; mold in and around drink machines.

View Comments View More Hardees Complaints

Is Hardees a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Hardees

5 thoughts on “Hardees

1. I lived near a Hardees in Atlanta. I went there ever Saturday for a month. There were always very few customers there, and it was always the manager behind the counter, no one else. No matter what I ordered, they would be out of at least one of those items. The milkshake machine was always broken down. Two times they did not have coffee, another time they were out of fries. One time I cold not get a root beer. The last time I went there they were out of hamburgers. That was in 1998, and I have never been to another Hardees since.

2. I watched a lot of hardees ads and I just had to have one. I finally stopped at one on Harper Rd. in Beckley Wv. The burger was dry and the frys were limp and have cooked. I will never go to a Hardees again.

3. we ate at hardees in homosassa,fl. yesterday and the grilled fish sadwich was great, it had a whole wheat bun, its the only place thar offers them, also my husband had a bbq pork buger and he said it was also great tasting. we will certainly be going there again. place was clean and service was friendly. love that cod sandwich,so keep up the good menues, am going to try the fish taco's next time.

4. Get rid of the commercials! They are nothing but ****! My family will not eat here again! and we really liked your food but we will not support people who advertise in such discusting ways! What are you thinking?? There are still people in America that have morals! So sorry you don't!!

5. Me and my teammate was returning on our way back hm from a game and we stop in a town called rantoul IL, on sunday 1st of July 20012 and we pulled n da store everything wz going great untill we order all our food n it wz all wrong da cook put onions on 3 of my player's food and one of my players bit into da sandwich n barf it back up so I went to ask to talk to some one they had us waited for over 30 min just to talk to them when I did talk to someone he say he wz the G.M. Name Richard which wz. It n a uniform n he proved to tell me tht my player's ask for them so I just ask for our money back n it too him bout another 20 min to do so spend your hard earn money some where that u will get the best service I will tell all my district to never dine n rantoul IL Hardee's ever