Hardees Reviews

Most Recent Hardees Complaints

Is Hardees a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Fast Food Directory ListingHardee's Food Systems, Inc Listing

Terrible SUGGESTIVE TV ads

Once again Hardee’s is using suggestive sex ads to sell their hamburgers and chicken.
What are they thinking! As much as I love Hardee’s hamburgers, I will not be supporting a company that is irresponsible by exposing children and teenagers to suggestive ads.

It would be great for Hardee’s to be an example of how the public can enjoy their food without offensive ads.

Most Recent Reviews About Hardees

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Hardees

11 Comments on "Hardees"

The first 10 times I got a Real Deal I got the next to the smallest cup. Today I got the smallest cup (kids cup). What cup is the 16 oz. cup, the smallest (kids cup) or the next to the smallest cup (small cup)?

My complaint is that Hardee’s has teamed up with Budweiser and a lot of there food now is beer batter or beer cheese, etc. My point is this, they are suppose to be a family fast food restaurant, and they are advertising for budweiser and little kids are going to school saying they had budweiser with their fries and are like, it must be okay to drink, Hardee’s puts it in our food! What kind of restaurant are you turning into? And what are you going to be promoting for our children next? People are killed by drunk drivers every… Read more »

food is good and service , but I need y-fi to stay in touch with my work.

Hardees has rude employees working for them. I will never visit another one again .
Rude shift managers . The one off Bush drive in Jacksonville Florida . What a waist of time and money . Plus the food sucks

My complaint is not about the service or food. I am so upset that Hardees and Taco Bell and every other business out there that feels the need to use sexuality to sell their products. Sex was meant to be something private enjoyed by two consenting adults. It’s no wonder there are so many children having children . Even when it comes to buying a burger its in their faces. Someone needs to be responsible and draw the line at some point. Doesn’t anyone care about our childrens future and what kind of effect we have on it. As a… Read more »
First, I can tell by the comments made reality and education of use sex in marketing is the lacking. Two, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs on sex . Three be realistic , society is more accepting of sex. Lastly, the roles of restaurants and parents have been confused. Fact, SEX IS THE NUMBER ONE marketing subliminal or not technique to promote products. Two, CHILDREN HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS DO NOT EDUCATE THEM ABOUT SEX and sex exist in the world. It is your right to not patronize Hardees. When IT COMES TO CHILDREN. IT IS THE PARENTS… Read more »
I lived near a Hardees in Atlanta. I went there ever Saturday for a month. There were always very few customers there, and it was always the manager behind the counter, no one else. No matter what I ordered, they would be out of at least one of those items. The milkshake machine was always broken down. Two times they did not have coffee, another time they were out of fries. One time I cold not get a root beer. The last time I went there they were out of hamburgers. That was in 1998, and I have never been… Read more »

I watched a lot of hardees ads and I just had to have one. I finally stopped at one on Harper Rd. in Beckley Wv. The burger was dry and the frys were limp and have cooked. I will never go to a Hardees again.

we ate at hardees in homosassa,fl. yesterday and the grilled fish sadwich was great, it had a whole wheat bun, its the only place thar offers them, also my husband had a bbq pork buger and he said it was also great tasting. we will certainly be going there again. place was clean and service was friendly. love that cod sandwich,so keep up the good menues, am going to try the fish taco’s next time.

Get rid of the commercials! They are nothing but ****! My family will not eat here again! and we really liked your food but we will not support people who advertise in such discusting ways! What are you thinking?? There are still people in America that have morals! So sorry you don’t!!

Me and my teammate was returning on our way back hm from a game and we stop in a town called rantoul IL, on sunday 1st of July 20012 and we pulled n da store everything wz going great untill we order all our food n it wz all wrong da cook put onions on 3 of my player’s food and one of my players bit into da sandwich n barf it back up so I went to ask to talk to some one they had us waited for over 30 min just to talk to them when I did… Read more »