Stan’s Quality Pest Reviews

Company Contact: Stan Warren - Owner

Stan’s Quality Pest Ratings

Stan’s Quality Pest Reports

Most Recent Stan’s Quality Pest Complaints

Is Stan’s Quality Pest a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Exterminators / Pest Control Directory ListingStan's Quality Pest Services Listing

Not licensed or insured work is poor.

This guy got me to spend lots of money guaranteed to get rid of my carpenter ants. I paid him for ongoing service and was supposed to see him every other month!

He showed up when he pleased after setting up times. I never saw a difference in months….

When I called him he was always sick and couldn’t come for days. I then looked him up with the license number on his truck and found out he wasn’t even insured or currently licensed!

Buyer beware scandal.

Most Recent Reviews About Stan’s Quality Pest

Click To Search For Stan’s Quality Pest Complaints

Consumer Comments For Stan’s Quality Pest

• Matt

I’ve used Stan for pest control at a number of places I have lived and he has always been there and bee highly professional. I understand he is the sole operator of the business and hey people get sick. Also I have talked to people he has worked for and he does amazing work.

• Anne

Iv’e used Stan for years and he seems to truly care about his customers and is always prompt and very professional.
    I have recommended hIm to several of my friends and family and they all rave about his work and professionalism.

He never charged me or anyone else I know close to $1,200 to take care of my carpenter ants. It was closer to $200.
    If you are unhappy maybe you should call him and talk to him directly.