Massey Services Complaints & Reviews

Masseyservices.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: November 19, 2015

Massey Services Contact Information

Business Name: Massey Services, Inc.
315 Groveland St
Orlando, Florida 32804 USA

Corporate Phone Number: 407-645-2500
Corp Website: masseyservices.com

Massey Services Ratings

Massey Services Reports

Most Recent Massey Services Complaints

Is Massey Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Exterminators / Pest Control Directory ListingMassey Services, Inc. ListingResponse From Company

Legitimate refund refused

Have been “total” Massey Services customer for years. Services deteriorated rapidly and I decided not to renew and seek alternatives. With that said I had prepaid one renewal ($763.80) on July 13, 2015 and have yet to receive my money back. We were called and asked if we wanted our credit card credited, or a check; we said the credit card credited to expedite the refund process.

Local office (Ormond Beach/Bob Wheeler) blames corporate/corporate says they have to check with local office; meanwhile they have had my money for over two months now.

Massey Green Up Landscape Service – 4501 E Columbus Tampa FL 33605 | 813-882-3764

Official Responses from Massey Services

By: On: December 2, 2015

Response from Dana Hill – Director Customer Care at Massey Services Inc

Mr. Spute, Thank you for notifying us of your concern. I apologize for any inconvenience this Our records indicate a refund in the amount of $827.45 was applied to your credit card on September 16th, 2015. Please let me know if this is not accurate or if there was something additional that was to be done for you. Thank you, Dana Hill, Director of Customer Care.

Most Recent Massey Services Reviews

Consumer Comments For Massey Services

• Joseph Teffeau

Mike Couch and the crew will lie to your face

• Lindsey

Today is April 9, 2015. I have spoken with another representative of Massey and again with Howard, who told me my refund of $75 should be showing on my credit card by April 10 – 11. I keep checking, but nothing yet. Didn’t take them that long to put the charge on my card. Interesting how it always takes the merchant a lot longer to take it off.

• Lindsey

I also advised Howard that I had contacted the FTC regarding their guarantee, which is not a valid guarantee, since it states it is a “30 day” guarantee but this is only after the first “regular” service, which isn’t until after 60 days. It can’t be both.

• Joseph Teffeau

Go put bad feedback on there face book site

• Lindsey

Update: I received a phone call from Howard today, March 30, advising me that, due to my complaint being posted on this website, he had been instructed by someone “higher up” to refund my $75 contingent upon my removing and/or updating my posting. Therefore, I am updating my posting to advise that I am supposed to be receiving a credit on my credit card of $75 per Howard. I will notify others on this site if and when this occurs.

• Roberta Magna

I was advised by a friend to not agree to any type of contract with this company. Reason why is because the company promise a lot but deliver too little,late to respond and pushy to sell you anything they can

• bouledoux

Woefully understaffed, it takes a week to get someone to come out and treat for termite discoveries. This is NOT a company geared for rapid response and it is vital and expensive when you have contractors working on your home who discover termite damage that you are paying not to have them held up waiting on the termite guy to do his thing for a week before they can continue with their work. Massey needs to have a staff adequate to respond, with everything they need to treat the pests, the same day called.

• Denise Bagwell

I have had the same problems. I hired them to rid my yard of ants. Paid the $150.00 initial and the $100.00 quartley fee. They were called back several times due to the fact the ants just moved thier nest over. Then they billed me for the second quarter which I never recieved. My sales rep, Greg and the staff in the office refused to acknowledge that this was a billing error and have actually turned me over to a collection agency. I have been a termite customer of Massey’s for over 9 years, and they are willing to throw that away over $100.00 I agree Massey can not do the job and thier billing practices are horrible. DON"T USE THEM!

• Eve

I agree this company is a rip off ! And they put

False advertisement and lie about there contract

Nobody should get away with ripping people off

I hired them to service my home and the pest control never

Worked and I complained several times then a few months after I got hit with a bill of $75.00 dollars for a quarterly visit they never came to do ! I contact the manager and he refused to credit me ..

They only serviced me for 20 days and I paid them over $ 300.00 dollars . And they still continue to bill me