Massey Services Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: August 21, 2014

Massey Services Corporate Contact

Business Name: Massey Services, Inc.
315 Groveland St
Orlando, Florida 32804 USA

Corp Phone Number: 407-645-2500
Corp Website: masseyservices.com

Massey Services Ratings and Reports

Latest Massey Services Complaint

Sad Sack Service

In house pest control stared out great. But soon bugs persisted but not Massey service. Had to call constantly to get rid of moths. Even sent message to Massey president with no response.

When I called to cancel service and explained why, no one called back to offer a remedy.

I guess they make so much money on one time customer sign ups they don’t have to worry about providing adequate service to existing customers.

Massey Pest Control – Atlanta

See More Massey Services Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Massey Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Massey Services

Consumer Comments For Massey Services

• I was advised by a friend to not agree to any type of contract with this company. Reason why is because the company promise a lot but deliver too little,late to respond and pushy to sell you anything they can

• Woefully understaffed, it takes a week to get someone to come out and treat for termite discoveries. This is NOT a company geared for rapid response and it is vital and expensive when you have contractors working on your home who discover termite damage that you are paying not to have them held up waiting on the termite guy to do his thing for a week before they can continue with their work. Massey needs to have a staff adequate to respond, with everything they need to treat the pests, the same day called.

• I have had the same problems. I hired them to rid my yard of ants. Paid the $150.00 initial and the $100.00 quartley fee. They were called back several times due to the fact the ants just moved thier nest over. Then they billed me for the second quarter which I never recieved. My sales rep, Greg and the staff in the office refused to acknowledge that this was a billing error and have actually turned me over to a collection agency. I have been a termite customer of Massey’s for over 9 years, and they are willing to throw that away over $100.00 I agree Massey can not do the job and thier billing practices are horrible. DON"T USE THEM!

• I agree this company is a rip off ! And they put

False advertisement and lie about there contract

Nobody should get away with ripping people off

I hired them to service my home and the pest control never

Worked and I complained several times then a few months after I got hit with a bill of $75.00 dollars for a quarterly visit they never came to do ! I contact the manager and he refused to credit me ..

They only serviced me for 20 days and I paid them over $ 300.00 dollars . And they still continue to bill me