National Grid Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Nationalgridus.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 11, 2015

National Grid Corporate Contact

Business Name: National Grid USA Service Company, Inc.
40 Sylvan Rd
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451 USA

Corp Phone Number: 781-907-1000
Corp Website: nationalgridus.com

National Grid Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest National Grid Complaint

Is National Grid a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Energy Directory ListingNational Grid USA Service Company, Inc. Listing

These people are ruthless

I was behind in my payments and I was put on a payment plan. I was unable to make my payment and National Grid came out and shut off my gas.

When I called they told me I had to pay the full amount due and there was “nothing” they could do. I asked to speak with a supervisor and I was told the same thing.

These people do not care about anyone. I truly wish that there was competition and that would keep them honest. I feel sorry for the people that have to work for this company, they do not care about anyone.

25 Most Recent National Grid Complaints

Consumer Comments For National Grid

• National Grid is working in our area, put new pipes to the meter. they took off meter. they remove the connection after meter as well. after fourth day gas start leaking. they just saying that they can not doing any thing after meter. i got 5 months old baby as well. No feelings, no mercy. Where is public rights.

• Do not call Nationgrid unless you absolutely have too!!!! Made the mistake of calling Nationalgrid at the weekend after smelling gas in my house. When they turned up we found the problem was just a lose nut on the cooker gas pipe. I tightened it up and asked the guy to retest, to my absolute amazement he said no I now need to shut off the gas and you will need to get a Gas Safe engineer to fix the problem!!!!!! The gas safe engineer cost me £65 to come out and just say yes that was the problem and turn the gas back on!

The ‘engineer’ (loses possible term) from Nationgrid was unbelievable he even agreed that the problem was fixed but just kept saying, no its more than my jobs worth to retest!

So in short DO NOT ring these numpties unless you really do believe the leak is a life threatening emergency, they are not fit for purpose!