National Grid Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Nationalgridus.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: January 28, 2015

National Grid Corporate Contact

Business Name: National Grid USA Service Company, Inc.
40 Sylvan Rd
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451 USA

Corp Phone Number: 781-907-1000
Corp Website: nationalgridus.com

National Grid Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest National Grid Complaint

Is National Grid a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Energy Directory ListingNational Grid USA Service Company, Inc. Listing

Adding my money instead of deducting

Yes i was behind on my bill made arrangements to get caught up. I missed a month due to financial difficulties. They then added onto my bill everything i paid. So now they are stating i owe them more.

I have written to them and nothing. Every time i pay they add it again. This company is a rip off to our people and no one is doing anything to stop them.

At a 37% hike rate how on earth do you think any of us can keep up. No one asked for this.

How can anyone survive… I was paying 150.00 a month now i am paying 430. Ok not good when you are on a fixed income.

National Grid – Po Box 11737 Newark Nj

10 Most Recent National Grid Complaints

Consumer Comments For National Grid

• National Grid is working in our area, put new pipes to the meter. they took off meter. they remove the connection after meter as well. after fourth day gas start leaking. they just saying that they can not doing any thing after meter. i got 5 months old baby as well. No feelings, no mercy. Where is public rights.

• Do not call Nationgrid unless you absolutely have too!!!! Made the mistake of calling Nationalgrid at the weekend after smelling gas in my house. When they turned up we found the problem was just a lose nut on the cooker gas pipe. I tightened it up and asked the guy to retest, to my absolute amazement he said no I now need to shut off the gas and you will need to get a Gas Safe engineer to fix the problem!!!!!! The gas safe engineer cost me £65 to come out and just say yes that was the problem and turn the gas back on!

The ‘engineer’ (loses possible term) from Nationgrid was unbelievable he even agreed that the problem was fixed but just kept saying, no its more than my jobs worth to retest!

So in short DO NOT ring these numpties unless you really do believe the leak is a life threatening emergency, they are not fit for purpose!