National Grid Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Nationalgridus.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: December 8, 2014

National Grid Corporate Contact

Business Name: National Grid USA Service Company, Inc.
40 Sylvan Rd
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451 USA

Corp Phone Number: 781-907-1000
Corp Website: nationalgridus.com

National Grid Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest National Grid Complaint

Is National Grid a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Energy Directory ListingNational Grid USA Service Company, Inc. Listing

Attacks Florida Blindsided

I live in Florida and looked at my credit report and found that I owe National Grid for electricity I never used. They said I lived in Massachusetts and owe them money and gave me bad credit. They said they will not remove it from the report unless I report it to the police in Massachusetts. I tried this and was told they couldn’t help me. I also reported this to my local police dept and was told by National Grid this was not good enough.

Its been about 4 months of trying to submit various forms of I.D. and proof and have had no success. My credit is ruined and mentally I’m at wits end trying to figure out how to resolve this. I’ve done everything the federal Trade Commision told me to do and get the report notarized and still no success.

This company is out to harm the innocent. I guess they give free electricity if you have somebody’s social security number.

National Grid Electric, Massachusetts – po box 960 northboro ma

10 Most Recent National Grid Complaints

Consumer Comments For National Grid

• National Grid is working in our area, put new pipes to the meter. they took off meter. they remove the connection after meter as well. after fourth day gas start leaking. they just saying that they can not doing any thing after meter. i got 5 months old baby as well. No feelings, no mercy. Where is public rights.

• Do not call Nationgrid unless you absolutely have too!!!! Made the mistake of calling Nationalgrid at the weekend after smelling gas in my house. When they turned up we found the problem was just a lose nut on the cooker gas pipe. I tightened it up and asked the guy to retest, to my absolute amazement he said no I now need to shut off the gas and you will need to get a Gas Safe engineer to fix the problem!!!!!! The gas safe engineer cost me £65 to come out and just say yes that was the problem and turn the gas back on!

The ‘engineer’ (loses possible term) from Nationgrid was unbelievable he even agreed that the problem was fixed but just kept saying, no its more than my jobs worth to retest!

So in short DO NOT ring these numpties unless you really do believe the leak is a life threatening emergency, they are not fit for purpose!