Receiving Spam or Junk Email From danielk.tarullo1@yahoo.com.ph? Report It!

danielk.tarullo1@yahoo.com.ph Profile

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Most Recent Report / Complaint

What is in the dark NEEDS to come to the light

To Whom It May Concern,

I received this email from this person who, I believe, is phishing/scamming and therefore fraudulently trying to get my personal information to defraud me and others; and who is illegally using a government official’s name, Daniel Trullo a Member of the Federal Reserve Board, to do it.

The catch was for my personal information as confirmation. I would be given 3.5 million dollars. I was appalled. It seemed to me against the law on several levels. ” If it is too good to be true it usually is.”

I hope by submitting this warning no other seniors/Americans fall prey to this ploy. (spelling errors in the email was a big giveaway as well.) See email below:

Phisher’s email information:
From:
Reply to: danielk.tarullo1@yahoo.com.ph

To:
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

I AM MR. Daniel K Tarullo, THE REMITTANCE DIRECTOR FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), WE AGREED TO PAY YOU $3,500,000.00 (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).

CONGRATULATIONS: YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $3.5M US DOLLARS.

SO RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW INFORMATION’S SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE:

1) YOUR FULL NAME: —————
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: —
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ————-
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: ————-

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY BRITCH AND FURTHER DELAY.

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPEND ON THIS TRANSACTION.

MY BEST REGARDS.

MR. DANIEL K. TARULLO
REMITTANCE DIRECTOR FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK
TELEPHONE: (914) 412 8430

Is danielk.tarullo1@yahoo.com.ph Sending Unwanted Emails? Help other potential victims of fraud or scams by sharing these reports

Google+