Receiving Spam or Junk Email From allenhaar@rocketmail.com? Report It!

allenhaar@rocketmail.com Profile

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 4 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Report / Complaint

Harassment emails by Allen Haar

This company represents Allen Haar and continues to harass with emails. This has been an ongoing process of over several years now and it does not matter how many times I have unsubscribed and received confirmation from them that I will no longer receive their emails, they continue to keep coming.

Short of changing my email address I do not know how to stop these harassers and are at my wits end. I never signed up for their garbage and and not interested, but they still keep coming.

Even though I have submitted several reports to spam notifiers, still nothing helps nor stops them. I do not know what to do to stop this harassment by these people.

How or why they would expect that after years of complaint I would be interested in what they have to offer is beyond me.

vipaccess@m97.xoopa.net who sends on behalf of Allen Haar – allenhaar@rocketmail.com. Why can I not stop this harrassment?

User Comments

• you’re not getting my email

I have a similar experience. What I have to admire is the guys ability to keep getting his emails through no matter how many times it is marked as spam. How does he do that?

• ccv_dealer

This guy is scam if u want a good supply of ccv an more add me on icq at #673691032

• xoML

Please delete AllenHaar’s rocketmail account. My experience is same as already described. Very exasperating. Very annoying. True internet abuse.

• Victor

me 2.

• AMGAHA

THIS GUY HAS TO BE STOPPED. ITS TIME TO DO SOME SERIOUS INVESTIGATION INTO
    HIS CONTINUAL HARASSMENT. OVER 100 EMAILS AND OVER THE SAME AMOUNT OF BOUNCES HAS NO EFFECT. THIS IS A SCAM. AND ONE THAT MUST BE REMOVED
    IMMEDIATELY. I’M NOT EVEN SURE THAT THIS SITE IS NOT ANOTHER ONE OF HIS SCAMS!……..REALLY!