Receiving Spam or Junk Email From allenhaar@rocketmail.com? Report It!

allenhaar@rocketmail.com Profile

User Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Report / Complaint

Impossible to unsubscribe from unwanted Allen Haar spam emails!

I have been continually receiving unwanted emails from Allen Haar (alias Allen, Ally, Support, etc) claiming I am owed commission for varying amounts and giving me a link to click on. I have not clicked on this link as I have never subscribed with Allen Haar nor indeed signed up for commission payments on anything.

So, I can only assume it is a scam – or at the very least, it is spam.

This leads to a sales page for what is claimed to be an “automated cash generating system” I have tried numerous times to unsubscribe, both by clicking on the Unsubscribe button (which results in an email each time from Lyris ListManager telling me I am unsubscribed) and, in desperation, from emailing allenhaar@rocketmail.com direct, but still the emails continue to flood in.

Most Recent Email Reports

User Comments

• This guy is scam if u want a good supply of ccv an more add me on icq at #673691032

• Please delete AllenHaar’s rocketmail account. My experience is same as already described. Very exasperating. Very annoying. True internet abuse.

• me 2.

• THIS GUY HAS TO BE STOPPED. ITS TIME TO DO SOME SERIOUS INVESTIGATION INTO
    HIS CONTINUAL HARASSMENT. OVER 100 EMAILS AND OVER THE SAME AMOUNT OF BOUNCES HAS NO EFFECT. THIS IS A SCAM. AND ONE THAT MUST BE REMOVED
    IMMEDIATELY. I’M NOT EVEN SURE THAT THIS SITE IS NOT ANOTHER ONE OF HIS SCAMS!……..REALLY!